What's new

Loyalty system (Loyalty tokens obtain and purchases)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi All!

As you've noticed, now all the items you purchase for loyalty tokens are bound. As we mentioned that was a temporary measure only.
Such actions were needed as we found out that gold sellers created hundreds of the accounts just to receive loyalty tokens. They exchanged loyalties for lucky points and then sold them on the auction. In such a way they received gold and went further with gold selling.

Today we are returning back to you with a new system of Loyalty tokens obtain.

Loyalty tokens will be completely removed from Login Tracker (calendar).

Now to obtain Loyalty tokens you need to do the following:

- spend time in game: after 100 mins in game you can request 3 loyalty tokens (request them in the same way as before). You can request them 3 times a day in such a way. Total you can now receive per day - 9 loyalty tokens.

- accounts donated any amount within 30 days will automatically receive 5 loyalty tokens per day after they log in in game. They will also have a chance to receive 3 loyalty tokens per each 100 mins in game (3 times maximum). Total quantity possible to receive - 14 loyalty tokens.

Items purchased for loyalty tokens after the system is implemented will become unbound again. All previously purchased items will remain bound.
System will start working tomorrow after restart.

Imporant! The bot and alt accounts created only for abusing this system (loyalty tokens farm) will lose their Patron permanently.

Edit (will start working from 4/3 after server restart): To obtain 3 loyalty tokens players will need to spend 60 mins in game instead of 100 mins.

Last edited:
So what you are saying is even though I only have 1 account im going to have to buy crypto and donate to keep getting loyalty or ya know spend 5 hours a DAY on the game.? I cant even get crypto fix your donation system first then make us donate to keep getting loyalty!

Last edited:
So what you are saying is even though I only have 1 account im going to have to buy crypto and donate to keep getting loyalty? I cant even get crypto fix your donation system first then make us donate to keep getting loyalty! Or ya know spend 5 hours a DAY on the game.

No, you will still get loyalty by way of the clicky box x3 per day. Apparently, donators get an extra 5 upon login.

do we have to donate every 30 days ? Also, bots that are farming coin purses will still be getting the loyalty cause those are on like 24/7

Hold up, this has me a little concerned. Why would the punishment for alts/botting be removing Patron and not an outright ban?

prob because a ban wont work. VPN's n stuff..then again if they lose patron they can just make another account anyways... so i honestly don't know.

@Sparkle - Are you saying that we now have to donate every 30 days in order to receive the extra 5 loyalty per day? Or is it like we donate once and we're good for the rest of our time playing?

If it's every 30 days - that's going to really suck the life the out of the players. If this is the case, the game just became a subscription based game instead of the f2p model you started out with.

@Sparkle We need a confirmation if by "accounts donated any amount within 30 days" you mean its recurrent or within 30 days of the patch appliance.

So, I bought a Lucky Sunpoint before I saw anything saying that purchases with loyalty are bound and the tooltip in the shop didn't have anything showing that it was untradeable or bound as the item after being purchased does. Am I just screwed out of my loyalty? I don't work towards gear, regrading has no benefits to me. I was using the extra loyalty to have a means of getting some extra gold to work towards land.

So, I bought a Lucky Sunpoint before I saw anything saying that purchases with loyalty are bound and the tooltip in the shop didn't have anything showing that it was untradeable or bound as the item after being purchased does. Am I just screwed out of my loyalty? I don't work towards gear, regrading has no benefits to me. I was using the extra loyalty to have a means of getting some extra gold to work towards land.

you're screwed bro, sorry... read up above where sparkle clearly said "Items purchased for loyalty tokens after the system is implemented will become unbound again. All previously purchased items will remain bound."

:(

I did read that, I was just trying to be hopeful that maybe it could get reversed. I appreciate you pointing it out, though.

Players previously received 8 loyalty per day. Now it's 9 per day. No need to donate if you don't want. You still receive the same + 1 extra per day.
Players can choose to donate if the want extra 5 or just have no possibility to spend time in game and still need tokens.
@Aumdaydar once in 30 days.
Bots are still going to be permanently banned, but as we explained before there are some account that are not actually botting or using alts. They just create accounts to log in and obtain tokens. Patron will be removed from them that will make them absolutely useless. Further activity in other parts of game will bring to perma ban.

so does this have to be 100 consecutive minutes...like all at once? Cuz I find myself crashing often.. If I get up to 99 minutes and crash and have to start 100 minutes over again...then omfg. This is turning into a shitshow, plz listen to your player base. Between all the new changes, non-passive racial abilities, and the regrade economy going to shit overnight, I don't even feel like logging in today.

Players previously received 8 loyalty per day. Now it's 9 per day. No need to donate if you don't want. You still receive the same + 1 extra per day.
Players can choose to donate if the want extra 5 or just have no possibility to spend time in game and still need tokens.
Bots are still going to be permanently banned, but as we explained before there are some account that are not actually botting or using alts. They just create accounts to log in and obtain tokens. Patron will be removed from them that will make them absolutely useless. Further activity in other parts of game will bring to perma ban.

Yes its 1 more loyalty if you play for 5 hours a day. I dont know very many people that play that much this system means you either have to buy crypto which some people just cant do OR play for an extended period of time and still be behind the people that do both. people that use multiple accounts will just find a work around for this system and it will just hurt the people that are playing fairly like myself.

Right, i've already done the math on it
Current System with Calendar yields = 260 loyalty a month (on a 30 day month)
New system with no donations yields = 270 loyalty a month (on a 30 day month)
New system with donations yields = 420 loyalty a month (on a 30 day month)

I get it, we want people to donate to the server vs donating to gold seller's. I just feel like the advantage of donating is already high and making the advantage even higher when people can't physically donate to the server due to restrictions in other countries doesn't seem right either. I feel like this throws off the "balance" or tips the scale even further in the opposite direction. As i am a donator to the server, i feel bad for those that can't donate to receive the benefits of donating.

Hopefully when the new donation system comes out things will level off a bit more, i can't wait to see the new donation system when it comes out.

Reactions: Ana
@Sparkle this system would be FINE if the donations werent dependant on crypto why bring this change in now. Why not KEEP the luckys bound for now and once the donations are fixed to allow more than crypto change it over to this system. The problem isnt the that we HAVE to donate I am more than happy to help keep the server alive, the problem is the limited options we have to donate.

Reactions: Ana
so does this have to be 100 consecutive minutes...like all at once? Cuz I find myself crashing often.. If I get up to 99 minutes and crash and have to start 100 minutes over again...then omfg. This is turning into a shitshow, plz listen to your player base. Between all the new changes, non-passive racial abilities, and the regrade economy going to shit overnight, I don't even feel like logging in today.

Disconnect will not make you lose the progress. That should be just 100 mins in game, no matter if you log in/out in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back