What's new

Loyalty system (Loyalty tokens obtain and purchases)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I'm not going to get any loyalty ever because I don't have 100 minutes everyday to spend in game because of a bunch of people spamming accounts? This is stupid, I'd rather a few people making a bit more gold than making the game worse for most players or forcing them to donate more.

I won't have 100 minutes to farm the loyalty either. But that's okay. The changes we're getting are good compromises moving in the right direction. It will be rare for each person to see 100% of how they want the game to be, but if the devs are comfortable making this type of concession, cool. If our server's a little more protected and it helps some peoples' bank, I'd take a bit of a hit on loyalty for that.

So now I'm not going to get any loyalty ever because I don't have 100 minutes everyday to spend in game because of a bunch of people spamming accounts? This is stupid, I'd rather a few people making a bit more gold than making the game worse for most players or forcing them to donate more.
If you dont have 100 minutes time (1 hour 40 minute) for archeage than you shouldnt play it at all

No one is forcing you to donate more you can donate as you were before this change if you dont have 100 minutes to play archeage you simply wont get tokens you can live with out them they arent that game changing

Clearly you havent adulted for too long if me poking a bit of fun at you is considered insulting to an adult such as your self. There is nothing wrong with the model suggested if you put in your time to this server you get tokens if you cant put in time because you work full time then pay for the server to be run if you dont want to do either of those and are not happy you can always adult your way away to live servers and see how that works for you. I would also like to point out that they are called loyalty tokens they are for loyal ppl
I live in Bosnia, average salary here is 350$ monthly. After paying all the bills I'm left with 65$ to eat and drink. Because you have few extra bucks does it make you more loyal than me?
For me p2w means you get a advantage over others not paying players by paying. And that is clearly what new loyalty system does. 150 tokens more means 1 lucky sunpoint and 1 lucky moonpoint per month more and that's 2900g on ah atm.

So we have to play 2 more hours a day for 1 more loyalty token? What about people who work and can only play for 3-4 hours during the week? They will be punished for earning a wage? A wage that they'd be more incline to spend on the game if donations because easy again?

I understand a change was needed because of the botting issues, but you're punishing people who rely on loyalty tokens as a way to make gold to make up for people who can spend 10 hours a day grinding coinpurses.

I live in Bosnia, average salary here is 350$ monthly. After paying all the bills I'm left with 65$ to eat and drink. Because you have few extra bucks does it make you more loyal than me?
For me p2w means you get a advantage over others not paying players by paying. And that is clearly what new loyalty system does. 150 tokens more means 1 lucky sunpoint and 1 lucky moonpoint per month more and that's 2900g on ah atm.
do you know the costs associated with runing a server for thousands of players do u understand that you are not entitled to getting x amount of loyalty if you have time or money you can get x amount if you dont then u get a different x amount not everyone gets the same things i understand that you dont have as much money and as much time as some but what does that have to do with anyone else its your problem for thinking that you are entitled to x amount of tokens when in fact its designed to be as many as you can get is how many you will get

So we have to play 2 more hours a day for 1 more loyalty token? What about people who work and can only play for 3-4 hours during the week? They will be punished for earning a wage? A wage that they'd be more incline to spend on the game if donations because easy again?

I understand a change was needed because of the botting issues, but you're punishing people who rely on loyalty tokens as a way to make gold to make up for people who can spend 10 hours a day grinding coinpurses.
you dont have to do anything you can get gold in plenty of other ways now you just wont rely on tokens

do you know the costs associated with runing a server for thousands of players do u understand that you are not entitled to getting x amount of loyalty if you have time or money you can get x amount if you dont then u get a different x amount not everyone gets the same things i understand that you dont have as much money and as much time as some but what does that have to do with anyone else its your problem for thinking that you are entitled to x amount of tokens when in fact its designed to be as many as you can get is how many you will get
You wanna tell me that people will stop donating and server will die because people will get same amount of tokens as players that don't donate? How did server live for so long without it? I'm aware that money is needed and i did defend servers shop in another thread but that doesn't mean that as servers population grow that everything should turn in to money grabing...

You wanna tell me that people will stop donating and server will die because people will get same amount of tokens as players that don't donate? How did server live for so long without it? I'm aware that money is needed and i did defend servers shop in another thread but that doesn't mean that as servers population grow that everything should turn in to money grabing...
i didnt say that im sure the server will live on but they needed to make a move to take the money that was going to scum gold sellers and divert it to server but even prior to this update if you didnt log in you wouldnt get tokens if you didnt play for 3 hours u didnt get tokens all im saying is not everyone will get the same amount of tokens and thats perfectly fine people can still play this game without tokens and no one should feel entitled to the same amount of tokens that someone else might get

i didnt say that im sure the server will live on but they needed to make a move to take the money that was going to scum gold sellers and divert it to server but even prior to this update if you didnt log in you wouldnt get tokens if you didnt play for 3 hours u didnt get tokens all im saying is not everyone will get the same amount of tokens and thats perfectly fine people can still play this game without tokens and no one should feel entitled to the same amount of tokens that someone else might get
You're missing my point, its true that if people were abusing something you should stop them. We gave you free tokens in our good will, you abused it, okay no more bonus tokens problem solved. Done. Other players might complain, so okay it was unfair to punish all, lets give them bonus tokens based on time they play. Done everyone treated equally. Donators already had enough bonuses. Point of this server is making game balanced. People came here because they got fed up with p2w thing that was happening on trions servers. Trion servers used to be awesome when game started, and as game progressed they started to abuse everything. More and more bonuses were given to players that can invest real money in to game. Same thing is happening here... There was balance, there still kinda is but is it going to stay if they keep "taking money from scammers and investing it in server". Its true that if you donate you deserve bonus because you contribute to server, but server cant live with only players that pay being favored. If me and my brother live in same house with our parents, and this month he earned more for the house does that mean that mother should make me eat less because there was more use from him than from me? If people that don't donate start leaving will donators stay in empty server ?

you dont have to do anything you can get gold in plenty of other ways now you just wont rely on tokens
Its a "play time versus gold" issue... not a "only way to make gold" issue. People who work don't have the 10 hours a day to grind gold like other people.

Its a "play time versus gold" issue... not a "only way to make gold" issue. People who work don't have the 10 hours a day to grind gold like other people.
This is another bonus that donors get. They log in and spend and hour in a game and they have 8 tokens, we log in and spend hour we get nothing... Before they tried to fix things we atleast get same amount as everyone else for some reasonable time invested in game. Even than it was a lot of time, I'm a student and i have a full time job, 5 hours really is a lot of time. People use "you can afk as argument". Whats the difference between afking for 3 hours and afking for 5? If it really makes no difference why make it needlessly harder...

So i worked for 5 hours today but my coworker worked twelve i told me boss its not fair that he gets paid more than me and demanded that he pay me the same as the guy that worked twelve hours... needless to say i didnt get the extra money :(

So i worked for 5 hours today but my coworker worked twelve i told me boss its not fair that he gets paid more than me and demanded that he pay me the same as the guy that worked twelve hours... needless to say i didnt get the extra money :(
So you're equating this game to a job? I would agree... it is starting to feel like a job rather than a game.

The only difference is that my co-worker who works more hours a day is also getting paid in game for more hours a day. Instead of us both getting 'perks' of working for the same company... my co-worker now gets paid more AND gets more perks. Meanwhile, I am unable to be at 'work' because I am really off earning the company money.

Donations require money.... money has to be earned.... etc etc etc.

You quit the job, and unhappy coworkers too and only few of those workers stay, your boss loses business because no one wants to work for him... Trion story in short..
I'm not criticizing this server because i hate it but because i love it. And you used bad example there its not your co-worker that works 12, its like you worked 5 and he worked 2.5 and paid his boss 1$ to forget rest of his job for him, so he worked less than you, paid a little which is insignificant for your boss, and at the end not only he was paid same as you but got award for being worker of the month.

So much crying over a few extra loyalty tokens, when if u really wanted to could afk in game without getting kicked. It’s sad the entitlement as well. Just play the game you should be glad we got loyalty unbound in the first place. If u need an extra $5 it is very easy to earn that online (lots of work is globalized) don’t want to diss u but I for one am glad they changed it to be unbound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back