What's new

Loyalty system (Loyalty tokens obtain and purchases)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I'm not complaining about donors getting more loyalty tokens. I am complaining at the 66% more online time required for 12% more tokens.

So much crying over a few extra loyalty tokens, when if u really wanted to could afk in game without getting kicked. It’s sad the entitlement as well. Just play the game you should be glad we got loyalty unbound in the first place. If u need an extra $5 it is very easy to earn that online (lots of work is globalized) don’t want to diss u but I for one am glad they changed it to be unbound.
Dude, its loyalty tokens today, yesterday were gift packs, day before that we had something else, what will happen tomorrow or day after tomorrow. You have to start crying before it goes out of control. Every fix that is happening goes in helping donors direction. make it if you donate 50$ you get few extra coins and i wont complain, you donated a lot and got rewarded a little, thats fine.. Not you donate 1$ and we celabrate you like king ffs... This is clearly a call donate a little and you'll benefit a lot.... We don't want that happening...
And thing that triggered me was when someone said we were loyal more so were rewarded more..

You're right i did go too far over little thing. But honestly they could do it better and people shouldn't consider them selves more loyal because they have deeper pockets. When i saw that i just had to find every possible reason to contradict him. Honestly they are doing great job running this server and i just don't want it to turn trionlike.But i also think i made a few good points that should be considered for the future. Now I'm of to bed, here is 3:20 am, luckily its Saturday so i can sleep whole day

Dude, its loyalty tokens today, yesterday were gift packs, day before that we had something else, what will happen tomorrow or day after tomorrow. You have to start crying before it goes out of control. Every fix that is happening goes in helping donors direction. make it if you donate 50$ you get few extra coins and i wont complain, you donated a lot and got rewarded a little, thats fine.. Not you donate 1$ and we celabrate you like king ffs... This is clearly a call donate a little and you'll benefit a lot.... We don't want that happening...
And thing that triggered me was when someone said we were loyal more so were rewarded more..
EVERYTHING you are complaining about is literally just free extra things that aren’t even needed. Gift pack people QQ over mount or not enough badges that were free anyways. Now qq over not getting the same amount of loyalty as the no lifer who is on 16 hours a day. Give me a break this is sad and I expect this thread to get locked. You don’t need any of these things to be competitive. If you mean same level as everyone else then ha you won’t in this game without time or money.

You complain about not getting the same amount as the no lifer who donates....well duh that’s kinda how archeage is designed in general....

EVERYTHING you are complaining about is literally just free extra things that aren’t even needed. Gift pack people QQ over mount or not enough badges that were free anyways. Now qq over not getting the same amount of loyalty as the no lifer who is on 16 hours a day. Give me a break this is sad and I expect this thread to get locked. You don’t need any of these things to be competitive. If you mean same level as everyone else then ha you won’t in this game without time or money.

You complain about not getting the same amount as the no lifer who donates....well duh that’s kinda how archeage is designed in general....
Man those extra free things i complained are worth divine epherium gale ring monthly... Gift me one free epherium gale ring every moth if its nothing for you, for me its a lot... That mount you got, i need to farm tokens for 5 months to get, you count that time as nothing ? I'm a surveyor am i suposed to pack my pc in to a pocket and take it with me when I go to the field? Leave game online and afk even if it was possible to leave char afk are you certain i would not get dced cause it happens a lot lately?

And no im not complaining about not getting same amount s no lifer that donates, im complaining about, when they "fixed" something why did that fix sound like come donate some more and slapped those that don't donate in the face. Lets fix multiple accounts use for farming and reselling on ah by giving more to donators and making it harder for players that cant afford.
Now people can make 10 accounts donate 1$ on each instead of 10$ on one acc, and afk to get 5 times more gold than they got before fix.
And also im complaining how donations should be used up. You donated got benefit and its done, you used up your donation. Now donation is turning into subscription.

Last edited:
no one is slapping you in the face although at this point you kinda need a spanking with your spoiled child attitude you free to play ppl still end up with more tokens at the end of the month then before all you have to do is manage your time and afk while u go to work once again they are not making anyone donate more its your choice now stop being so needy

no one is slapping you in the face although at this point you kinda need a spanking with your spoiled child attitude you free to play ppl still end up with more tokens at the end of the month then before all you have to do is manage your time and afk while u go to work once again they are not making anyone donate more its your choice now stop being so needy
btw you cant donate 1 dolla so get your facts straight

Soooo, you're going to make people spend 5 hours in game. When bots can be logged in indefinitely. While introducing a faux sort of patron system. To mitigate the system you just introduced.

Soooo, you're going to make people spend 5 hours in game. When bots can be logged in indefinitely. While introducing a faux sort of patron system. To mitigate the system you just introduced.

But nobody takes the opportunity to obtain same loyalty from you as you could before + 1 more a day. You sound as something was taken from you but it was not.

Due to multiple requests from the players and our tests, we decided to make a slight change in new loyalty system introduced.
To obtain 3 loyalty tokens players will need to spend 60 mins in game instead of 100 mins. Change will start working tomorrow after restart.

Due to multiple requests from the players and our tests, we decided to make a slight change in new loyalty system introduced.
To obtain 3 loyalty tokens players will need to spend 60 mins in game instead of 100 mins. Change will start working tomorrow after restart.
Best part of this server is how you guys are willing to make changes based on feedback. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back