What's new

Newbie here!

Atriis

Hello all!

Decided to give your server a whirl, and I must say the community and changes that have been made to the game look like quite the improvement from Trions' travesty. I'd like to know how the population is in game, and is one faction over populated vs the other? I might be a bit partial to the Nuians from my time with ArcheAge at launch, but i'll happily help out the underdogs!

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you, and i'll see you in game!

Cheers!

there's a ton of people everywhere imo xD but as on every live server, activity goes in phases as well c: everyone wins and loses sometimes;-)

If you played on Ollo, this private server is the same as live. There are a handful of nice people, but most are toxic. I play West, and my description of it is simple: Carebears and many anti-faction pirates. I don't judge how people choose to play, but don't expect to be neutral with everyone; you will be ganked if profit can be made from you.

In terms of events, halcy usually ends with the East winning. There are people who run GHA/Serp daily, and plenty of people for CR/GR/Bunker/MM. I may be wrong, but I personally don't think events like kraken/anthelon/lusca play in our favor either, and are predominantly East/Pirate territory.

Overall, I'd still recommend it over live, just remember that people are the same.

If you played on Ollo, this private server is the same as live. There are a handful of nice people, but most are toxic. I play West, and my description of it is simple: Carebears and many anti-faction pirates. I don't judge how people choose to play, but don't expect to be neutral with everyone; you will be ganked if profit can be made from you.

In terms of events, halcy usually ends with the East winning. There are people who run GHA/Serp daily, and plenty of people for CR/GR/Bunker/MM. I may be wrong, but I personally don't think events like kraken/anthelon/lusca play in our favor either, and are predominantly East/Pirate territory.

Overall, I'd still recommend it over live, just remember that people are the same.

Anthalon is done by west as well, same as Meina/Glenn. however, these world bosses are also contested. As I said, things go in phases, all sides win and lose, best is to just play and have fun.

Indeed, overall it's a very active server, always something to do, and there's people from all over the world as well c: EU, NA, AU, Asia

Back