What's new

No Ezi's Light

Skylark

I do not know if this is a bug for the client.

I have the following error, one character [Vigo] does not have Ezi's Light, there is no on the map [any map] on which it should be. On the second character there is no such problem.
Due to the lack of Ezi's Light, there is nothing to do with the marine equipment :(.
Please help.

I do not know if this is a bug for the client.
I have the following error, one character [Vigo] does not have Ezi's Light, there is no on the map [any map] on which it should be. On the second character there is no such problem.
Due to the lack of Ezi's Light, there is nothing to do with the marine equipment :(.
Please help.
Have you completed the quest in order to get Ezi's Light?

The account has been disable. What should I do? I say I'm a robot, but I'm not. Account number 323176229 game name Laobai, thank you. Look at it for me.

The account has been disable. What should I do? I say I'm a robot, but I'm not. Account number 323176229 game name Laobai, thank you. Look at it for me.

Please don't duplicate same question in multiple threads. As it was mentioned, you need to submit a Ticket. If you did it, Ticket will be replied within 24-48 hours after it's submitted. We'll make sure to check your case.

I do not know what quest you're talking about, I've looked through Quest Log and I have not found any job where it was mentioned about Eiza's Light. One day Eiza's Light disappeared and I do not associate it with any of my actions.

It is probably disabled in your map configuration. Check the right side of your map (default hotkey is M) and see if the box has a mark

Can anyone help me. I have been downloading the game almost 10 times now and everytime it got stuck, it restarted at the beginning. The frustration is when I already downloaded it till 16gb. I can't used the torrent because there was no progress at all.

Can anyone help me. I have been downloading the game almost 10 times now and everytime it got stuck, it restarted at the beginning. The frustration is when I already downloaded it till 16gb. I can't used the torrent because there was no progress at all.

Your question is not related to the thread. In case you have an issue not related to any of the threads, submit your own.
In your case, looks like your anti-virus is deleting some of the game files. You need to close launcher, add folder with the game to the anti-virus exceptions, then remove file "client.version", open launcher and press Repair.

Back