What's new

NO NPC's and MOBS in HARANYA MAP and Lots more bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admins should announce here what actions will be taken once devs get back to them.

Might regret this but i think Admins play on the west side :D

Anyhow they were notified of this issue, when they log-on theyll fix it. Really annoying stuff.

Best thing would be to determine what was up so thing like this does not repeat, happened once before but it was limited to Heedmar only.
Its a big deal, too bad i cant notify them sooner, but they do log in like an hour from now, so it will be looked into soon.

Please be patient untill than.

This happened on regular servers a while back. They had to reduce library instances and some other things to make it stop. I wish I could explain it better, but I don't understand a lot of the technical stuff.

Ill pay u da double if u know da wae to fix it

Capturar.PNG

4u4dY

@Admins : Good communication, very professional.
They are not online.Yet ! But when they are back they can fix it promptly.
More importantly as this is very game breaking, this should pay more attention so it does not happen again.

Some other bugs i encountered was i don't take fall damage and the merit quests reset(so if you payed 50 gilda to unlock it, now it shows you have to pay again to unlock it)

Do not like servers being left out alone any more than rest of the players.
Someone should always keep an eye on it if things go wrong like now.

Hopefully this issue will be adressed more seriously now, so it does not repeat itself.

Some other bugs i encountered was i don't take fall damage and the merit quests reset(so if you payed 50 gilda to unlock it, now it shows you have to pay again to unlock it)
The second bit is a totally separate bug. Just relog and the quests should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back