What's new

Petition to let Pirates able to siege

Why should pirates be allowed to siege, whenlike Havockitty said, it is supposed to be a punishment.

Nah. Make a player nation if you want to siege.
You guys didn't make one either...you just happened to be handed a PN that was created on exploited gold :^)

5.1 allows pirates to attend halcy which would make it more fun and allow us to do more (like hasla). Allows more pvp which I think would be fun all around :D

Whatever brings more pvp is a yes for me but even if sieges are too much they should atleast be able to attend halcyona war, brings in more pvp.

Don’t give them any rewards or anything just make it so they don’t go to jail during war time like hasla

Whatever brings more pvp is a yes for me but even if sieges are too much they should atleast be able to attend halcyona war, brings in more pvp.
I'm actually really against pirates attending halcy, as well as Player Nation. The event is designed to be a 2 faction (east v west) without interference of nation/pirates.

Don’t give them any rewards or anything just make it so they don’t go to jail during war time like hasla

I'm going to go with "no". Pirates are hostile to everyone else, and given that you more or less have to be a cereal purpler/thief to get there....suck it up. You wanted to be bad.

I'm actually really against pirates attending halcy, as well as Player Nation. The event is designed to be a 2 faction (east v west) without interference of nation/pirates.
And that design gets taken away by Trion by allowing BOTH into Halcy War. That stands no ground because it is already implemented into KR AA. Not sure why everyone is so opposed to more PvP when this game is essentially built off of fighting over world bosses and content.

And that design gets taken away by Trion by allowing BOTH into Halcy War.

If KR AA also had it, this was XL's decision and not Trion. I think we all can agree that giving the late-and-not-great Trion some form of credit for something they had no decision in gives us all bad cringey feelings inside.

If KR AA also had it, this was XL's decision and not Trion. I think we all can agree that giving the late-and-not-great Trion some form of credit for something they had no decision in gives us all bad cringey feelings inside.
Yeah sorry, I meant XL did it and not Trion. Fuck Trion :)

Back