• No

Votes: 68 62.4%
  • IDC

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Other (Explain in comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kasiiama

Alright so, I am making a poll about Pirates and Neutral guards, and explaining how it effects everyone/doesnt effect everyone.

Why should pirates be friendly to neutral guards? Well, Auroria is a neutral hub, Where no faction is the "enemy" Pirates do no go to jail here. Hasla, Karkasse, or on the water. Where majority of Neutral guards are located. Now yes, There are some neutral guards on mainland, But pirates wont be coming here most of the time, and if they do they will probably be stealth porting to not be spotted while doing WB anyways, Or using dungeon ports for safer passage.

Now whom does this effect positively? Well. Pirates obviously, And the big question that everyone has? Who does this effect negatively.. Well. Pirates actually. This will have no negative impact on PN/West/East. At all. How? What exactly do neutral guards prevent pirates from doing except entering mostly auroria towns? Pretty much nothing. If we attack you near a neutral guard, They still will attack us, just as if you were to attack an opposing faction, or your own. Will explain negative on pirates below.

"Yes, But Kas, Now pirates can steal packs from people easier!" How exactly? "Well now pirates can get near the guards and have them all attack one person!" OH and have someone die, and risk messing up? This is already possibly even with Enemy neutral guards. AS right now. Pirates can boat up to certain turn ins such as sanddeep, With a boat. And aggro ALL of the neutral guards onto a boat. Preventing them from EVER attacking the player, and ONLY attacking their boat. So making neutral guards friendly to pirates, Actually stops this from being possible easily.

"Okay but Kas, this will allow pirates do what ever they want, Pirates are the bad guys they are KOS". Okay. I hear you. Yes Pirate is a punishment. But KOS really? Then why are we safe in Peace zones? All in all, This change will only effect pirates. as PN/West/East you will still have advantages over Pirates, and this ONE change, really doesn't effect anything else.

If you have any disagreements, Please let me know. Or if you have your own suggestions.

I agree. Neutral guards should be just that. Neutral. I don't mind actual pirates camping the ports instead of this "green Pirate" crap that goes on now. It's a risk for the pirates anyways. Please make this change.

Lets just give pirates the ability to siege and hold castles too...

:uhh:

I mean, Karkasse and Hasla was specifically changed on this Private server so that the Pirates can attend that content... Why not go all the way ... :mad:

You're dumb. Pirate is a punishment and not a free Player Nation. btw.

I fought for a lot of the changes that have already been made for the pirates, but why change this.

Part of the fun, and the reason I loved being pirate so much was the additional challenges it brought to the game.

I vote no. Pirates are outlaws, its fun and part of the RP.

All the pirates supporting it and voting yes... but it doesn't really benefit pirates or hurt the other factions right? But guys theres tactics you can employ to get around it so we might as well just remove it entirely, right? lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

If you didn't benefit from it then why even suggest it?

I mean, Karkasse and Hasla was specifically changed on this Private server so that the Pirates can attend that content... Why not go all the way ... :mad:

????????? This isnt part of the conversation. Why are you even bringing this up. I agree with you that Pirates shouldnt get the ability to siege or hold a castle. So please keep to the topic.

isnt this change implemented in later versions of the game?

there really is no point in not changing it, the pirates can already contest auroria content without being jailed or punished for dying by other players
it just requiers them to port into a safe house instead of the actual port in, which is stupid/unessesary

as someone stated above, neutral guards should be neutral

this isnt asking pirates to become an accepted part of ur rp society, its just fixing nonsense

and for the ook ooks asking for growling pirates to not hurt their lil frail bodies, we arent asking for nuian/haranyan guards to let us in to ur homeland to use ur warehouse, just the neutral guards that are already friendly to you in this open free accepting land :v)

But.. Karkasse was changed on retail too.. And they WILL be able to siege on those servers as well, so be careful what you say :D

????????? This isnt part of the conversation. Why are you even bringing this up. I agree with you that Pirates shouldnt get the ability to siege or hold a castle. So please keep to the topic.

Because what you are asking is basically giving pirates the changes of later patches... So why stop at making guard neutral.

Pirates are not neutral, so why should guards be neutral to them, you made a choice to be mean to your own people (Theft, murders, ect...) You don't deserve it.

Back