What's new

problems with launcher

thorken33

hi , i installed the launcher , i start the launcher . the game is started but after ' in a myth -wrough age ' , game crash . i restart . Still crash. ancien crash :access violation at adress 006101DF IN MODULE LAUNCHER.EXE . RED OF ADRESS 00000010

I installed Direct X ( i can't because i already have DX 12 )
I installed visual c++ 2008 ( i already has that )
i installed my drivers ( i can't because i have already the good drivers )

i deleted ' main.client ' but after , the launcher want réinstall the game and i didn't want réinstall the game .
I desactived windows defender ( i didn't have others antivirus ) .1 hour ago , there was a message during the crash but not now . can you help m pls , thanks you .

Sry for the mistakes im french

i will take the torrent

Last edited:
yes , but i have dx 12 . i didn't know how to install dx9 . i can't install dx9 because i have already dx12

To start the game you need DirectX9. You can easily install it by following the link I provided above. It doesn't matter if you already have dx12 or no, you'll still be able to install dx9.

i can't install dx 9 with your link because i have already dx 12 . i searched in forums and found solution to install last versions of direct x .

Last edited:
As Sparkle stated. You can install dx9 even with dx12 installed. You most likely have it anyway. Read my thread here, maybe it will help.

Back