What's new

Question credits

Akira

I'm pretty sure that I'm not the first one with the donations struggle here, but crypto is kind of a complicated mess.
Though it still works, it's an extra hassle... and most exchanges aren't exactly great :(

Thought maybe we have some other options like paypal or something similar that's easy to use, but I got the Trion fiasco explained to me.
I asked around some players and was told that there is a guy on the Russian version with a ton of cryptocurrency who setup a website for exchanges.

Here is the original thread: https://ru.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/reshenie-problem-s-donatom.5665/

From my vague understanding of Google Translate, a player from the RU version has some extra cryptocurrency that he'd like to turn into real money through some complicated scheme?
You basically toss him a PGC code through his website and his friends quickly exchange it to a Shadowcard.
Maybe some bilingual English/Russian speaking player here who could understand and elaborate on this?
Would appreciate it.

It does sounds interesting for me given PGC is much easier to use and it looks like the admins on the RU version checked that guy out and confirmed he isn't a scammer.
Has anyone tried it? I'd appreciate some help if anyone knows more or could translate this better.

There is a list of exchanges on the forums somewhere. One listed as a low fee is coinbase and I find that one to be good. Setup account, buy a bit extra currency to cover fees, then send to link from the card website from coinbase. Maybe 20min delay from crypto purchase till you get credits.

I have had very little problem with crypto purchases using coinbase. Within like 15 min I have my credits. A little slower then normal but it works. I do noo enjoy paying like 6$ for 5$ though but its the only option ATM.

I've meant, I don't really want to be involved into the crypto and this method I found looks like a good side option. But first I wanted to check if somebody already tried it or, at list, heard any feedbacks.
Also wanted to make sure I understood everything correctly from that thread as it's not in English and here is a difficulty for me.

so read the post the mods approved it so its a legit way to get shadow codes with a 1 to 1 ratio as in you you buy pixel card for 50 send them the code and get a 50 shadow card i have not tried it yet but read the whole thread and people are happy with the service, will be trying out in the near future

so read the post the mods approved it so its a legit way to get shadow codes with a 1 to 1 ratio as in you you buy pixel card for 50 send them the code and get a 50 shadow card i have not tried it yet but read the whole thread and people are happy with the service, will be trying out in the near future

Thanks. Just let me know if you try. I think it can be a good way to donate but to avoid crypto.

Thanks. Just let me know if you try. I think it can be a good way to donate but to avoid crypto.
It works really well all in all took 20 minutes to register pay and receive Shadowcard code best thing i only get charged the Aus to Usa conversion and no extra fees to crypto. But unless u guys read Russian scribbles it will not work for you as the captcha is in Cyrillic letters telling you the number you need to type

It works really well all in all took 20 minutes to register pay and receive Shadowcard code best thing i only get charged the Aus to Usa conversion and no extra fees to crypto. But unless u guys read Russian scribbles it will not work for you as the captcha is in Cyrillic letters telling you the number you need to type

Oh man, thanks. Russian captcha can be a trouble :p

I think, will try to PM that guy on RU, maybe he can add English captcha as well.
'please

Oh man, thanks. Russian captcha can be a trouble :p

I think, will try to PM that guy on RU, maybe he can add English captcha as well.
'please

If anyone needs help with Russian, they can add me on Discord. Epic#4978

Finally received a reply from that guy with crypto on RU. He said already received bunch of requests for English captcha so promised to think on it and most likely will add it.

I will wait for a bit, maybe he'll have it added. In another case will use your offer. Thanks @Epic

We are going to contact the RU server Administration to get confirmations of data from them, as looks like they received the details from the player.

We are going contact the RU server Administration to get confirmations of data from them, as looks like they received the details from the player.
k i allready bought from them 2 times both times were fast and painless just so ppl know its legit

Confirmed this does work with a 1:1 ratio. Takes about 10-15min for the exchange to happen. I will be using this again!

I can also confirm this method! I did it very late (like 1 am my time) so during daytime hours over there and had my code and credits within 15 minutes or so. Paid $50 through PayPal, got $50 worth of in game credits.

Back