What's new

Question credits

I got all the steps done and it says my status is complete. Having a Duh moment...where do I find the shadowcard code? Do they email it to you later?

I got all the steps done and it says my status is complete. Having a Duh moment...where do I find the shadowcard code? Do they email it to you later?
On the profile page you set up, there is the blue box with the code you put in. Once it's completed, you click on the completed transaction, then it will pop up a new box and you'll have the shadow card code.

I just wanted to give this service a big thumbs up I made a purchase myself just now for 100 dollar card and within 20 mins I received my credits so this works folks 100 % legit!

I encountered a problem, bought a card today but i receive the message "Your card has been used or it has expired shelf life",
bu i don´t se a way to contact him.

how long did u have the pixel card before u used it? cause i think they have a certain amount of time before they expire

your best bet is to contact pixel card and tell them that they gave you an expired code or if they tell you they didnt then try to pm the guy on the russian archeage forum

I encountered a problem, bought a card today but i receive the message "Your card has been used or it has expired shelf life",
bu i don´t se a way to contact him.

Have you tried to reenter card number? I had something similar when entered it wrong first.

several times, opened a tickt at Archerage and send the Russian Author an pm, i hope one of them can help me.

We received confirmation from RU Admins that player exchanging crypto was checked and looks legit. Will pin this thread per players requests.
Please continue leaving feedbacks.

Back