What's new

Question credits

So i used this service 4/4/2018 5:58:59 for a purchase says completed.
I click on the blue box in profile page to get my code i get "Sorry, but you need to check the correctness of input of payment card numbers, we can not use it."
Ive talked to many people who havent had any issues with the service but i have currently its been almost 7hrs ive tried emailing the people ive tried messaging them on forum. Not sure what to do other than have bank refund me. Also would like to add went to the PGC site and it says the card was used so im assuming it went through at there end. Anyone have any help with this

After I do the exchange what do I do with the code he sent me? I dont see where I am suppose to input it.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not the first one with the donations struggle here, but crypto is kind of a complicated mess.
Though it still works, it's an extra hassle... and most exchanges aren't exactly great :(

Thought maybe we have some other options like paypal or something similar that's easy to use, but I got the Trion fiasco explained to me.
I asked around some players and was told that there is a guy on the Russian version with a ton of cryptocurrency who setup a website for exchanges.

Here is the original thread: https://ru.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/reshenie-problem-s-donatom.5665/

From my vague understanding of Google Translate, a player from the RU version has some extra cryptocurrency that he'd like to turn into real money through some complicated scheme?
You basically toss him a PGC code through his website and his friends quickly exchange it to a Shadowcard.
Maybe some bilingual English/Russian speaking player here who could understand and elaborate on this?
Would appreciate it.

It does sounds interesting for me given PGC is much easier to use and it looks like the admins on the RU version checked that guy out and confirmed he isn't a scammer.
Has anyone tried it? I'd appreciate some help if anyone knows more or could translate this better.
Hi I've done probably around $500 in total now so I can 100% vouch for this. The main thing is you make a account for the pixel gaming card and buy one of their prepaid cards, you then register (if you haven't already) a account on the provided link to the transfer website (the one on the there's you refrenced) you then put in the pixel gaming card information for the card you just got and put that in the boxes when you press exchanges for the ru website. Then you just wait for the process to go through takes about 20 minutes. Then you'll get the code for the shadow card, which you can just input on the donation screen of the archerage website and your set.

Side note make sure to use your archerage username and password for that shadow card donation window thing on archerage

Back