What's new

Regrade.

Nightcore

So, today I mad it. My plan was to get mid- game gear today and I got it. I have celestial obsidian with 2 delph celestial parts, epic shortspear and divine obsidian t5. I play as abolisher/blighter and for my endgame, I am going to switch to plate, but my focus is on getting legendary shield and weapon, but I do not see any legendary item to buy. That leads me to think that ppl regrade their epic+ items and I am not a lucky person, so I am asking for some advices to regrade... like when use resplandecent? when use charm? legendary only worth if I try to crit it? please, help out ;-;

my advice...dont regrade save money even if i takes 1 month to find what u looking for just DONT REGRADE... i blowed up 11k trying from unique/celest to divine only and didnt got it with that 11k i could have buyed 2 divines....so DONT REGRADE

I've been regrading quite extensively on AR, live AA NA and RU. I am going to pitch my 2 cents in.

Regrading high-end grades is only viable if you have the money to back it up. From my experience, it is much cheaper to regrade certain high-demand weapons (like shortspears, clubs, etc) than it is to buy them from players, because the items are so rarely for sale that the prices are ridiculous. People who have money WILL pay those prices because the items are highly sought after, so there isn't really a problem for players to sell them.

It is true that you may get lucky and get a Great Success on divine -> legendary weapon the first try, although consider that the same as winning a lottery where you have 1 chance out of about 23 for a Great Success. The number comes from my experience and is roughly universal for patch 3.0b across 3 environments I've regraded on over the past few years. So, be prepared to have at least 23 superior red charms along with 23 resplendent scrolls and 23 divine weapons to *somewhat* safely regrade a divine to a legendary. I say *somewhat* because you may not even get 1 legendary. On the other hand, you may get multiple of them, in which case welcome to the whale club. You can also offset some, if not all, of the cost of the above with whatever divines you regrade to epic and sell.

Never regrade anything divine and above without a charm and without a resplendent scroll. Silver charms have proven to work better, but the cost of them when used on a divine weapon is insanely not worth it, unless you are going for epic -> mythic.

Using celestial anchoring shards on celestial items (or divine shards on divine items) is only warranted if you are regrading hard-t0-get stuff like Red Dragon items or warrior medal armor. Don't bother using charms on regular obsidian celestial items but do use resplendent scrolls on celestials.

Craft and single-scroll-no-charm regrade obsidian items up until celestial.

Vika out.

Last edited:
Regrading high-end grades is only viable if you have the money to back it up. From my experience, it is much cheaper to regrade certain high-demand weapons (like shortspears, clubs, etc) than it is to buy them from players, because the items are so rarely for sale that the prices are ridiculous. People who have money WILL pay those prices because the items are highly sought after, so there isn't really a problem for players to sell them.
ppl in here sell divine shortspear/etc from 5 to 7k, while its true u can get divine cheaper if u regrade and get lucky if u dont get lucky u can blowup way more then 7k i blowed up 11k trying to regrade a shortspear to divine wile i could have bought it for 6/7k

ppl in here sell divine shortspear/etc from 5 to 7k, while its true u can get divine cheaper if u regrade and get lucky if u dont get lucky u can blowup way more then 7k i blowed up 11k trying to regrade a shortspear to divine wile i could have bought it for 6/7k

The question I am answering is not whether one should or should not straight-up buy the item. The mini-guide is about regrading, assuming you want to go that route and want to know what it takes to get a epic+ item.

I was considering taking some viper fangs and trying to get one to legendary. I don't think upgrading to a prime autographed weapon would be that hard for me so I was thinking it might be more cost effective to do that rather than buy an ayanad weapon.

A more experienced opinion would be welcome.

Back