What's new

Rewards for transferring and keep staying with us players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Escuse me im create my count in 17 april im not can obtain T4 Weapon (3 Celestial items at player's choice)
- T2 Armor (5 Celestial items at player's choice))
- Weapon Regrade Scrolls
- Armor Regrade Scrolls
- Accessory Regrade Scrolls
- Ship Component Regrade Scrolls
- Farm Cart Design
- Fish-Find Longliner Design

No you cannot receive the new player rewards for an account created on the 17 of April. Your account is not new.

Those are nice rewards for new players O: I wish my account is new, would love that free fishing boat haha

Players that joined earlier had enough time by now to get gold, items, gear and even some lands. Players that just joined has nothing. You can't compare account that played longer and new just created accounts.
But if you'd like, we can block your old account and after that you can create new account, fulfill all the conditions for transferring players and get the reward to your new account after the Major update.

Sparkle, what if we made our account earlier, but never made a character here until last week. I was playing on the russian server prior to this still. Will I be able to get the new gear since I have none?

No you cannot receive the new player rewards for an account created on the 17 of April. Your account is not new.

But what if the account was created since launch but didnt start playing just until recently as I was still playing on the live servers. Will I be able to get the rewards for transferring?

@Vaultic @Rivaille @Daliel You can request us to block your old account and create a new account after. Then, after you fulfill all conditions for transferring from AA official players, you can request a reward after Major Update. Old accounts, even if not actively played can't receive new transferring players reward.

Sparkle,please write to me in PM,I want to get a gift

Please read the conditions you need to fulfill. Also pay attention that gift can be requested only after Major update. You'll need to send screenshots and other info mentioned, to us in Contact Moderators section after the update.

I only play for 10 days, does that count as a new account?

Please read the complete thread. All the answers to your questions are there.
For the last one it's there as well: "Reward can be requested only by NEW players that transferred from live and joined our server after the Major update announce - July, 18."

@Vaultic @Rivaille @Daliel You can request us to block your old account and create a new account after. Then, after you fulfill all conditions for transferring from AA official players, you can request a reward after Major Update. Old accounts, even if not actively played can't receive new transferring players reward.

This means that we're gonna lose all our progress on our current account?

Verteran token is a title. Like the archerage follower title from 3.0s launch

Anyway we can get these titles on more than one character, as my main character which is a mage has the ArcheRage follower title that has move speed, which I don't use.

However, due to being in nation I am fortunate enough to have a second character on the West that is an Archer and he can really benefit from the title.

Last edited:
For vetera

Anyway we can get these titles on more than one character, as my main character which is a mage has the ArcheRage follower title that has move speed, which I don't use.

However, due to being in nation I am fortunate enough to have a second character on the West that is an Archer and he can really benefit from the title.

You'll be able to choose only 1 character on the account to receive a gift box.

so 5 celestial items at players choice,..does that mean u can request 5 celestial ayanad pieces for example?

so 5 celestial items at players choice,..does that mean u can request 5 celestial ayanad pieces for example?

Item will be sent to player's account that fulfilled the conditions. It will provide player with the list. Player will need to choose armor and weapon from that list. There will be no need to request specific items separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back