What's new

Rewards for transferring and keep staying with us players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Teryn accounts created after july 18th are eligible.
@Reza you all need to send screenshots in under the party rewards with who is in your party. All members receive the party rewards.
Sparkle will need to clarify this but party counts as 2-5 people.

Hi, question x.x
Me and two friends that I invited recently just transferred to ArcheRage (after July 18). We played on AA Live, left when it died and now trying AR. Am I eligible to receive the merchant schooner design as party leader reward or does it really need to be a full party (5 members)? and if so will they still need to send solo screenshots to get their rewards? thx so much.

Full party, not less than 5 members. You, as a party leader, send a request for the reward, as well as screenshot and their names on AA Live and our ArcheRage. No need for each player from your party to request it.

Will you consider an account made on July 14? We really don't have much, it was only 4 days before the 18th. There are two of us who joined together.

If you decided to move to our server from ArcheAge Live, we have an excellent offer for you!
Now we have unique bonuses for solo players, parties and guilds from AA Live that made a decision to join our server.

Reward for transferring players:

- T4 Weapon (3 Celestial items at player's choice)
- T2 Armor (5 Celestial items at player's choice))
- Weapon Regrade Scrolls
- Armor Regrade Scrolls
- Accessory Regrade Scrolls
- Ship Component Regrade Scrolls
- Farm Cart Design
- Fish-Find Longliner Design
- Merchant Schooner Design (only for party and guild)

To receive the reward meet the conditions posted bellow and write Administration in Contact Moderators [LINK] forum section. Reward can be requested only after Major Update [Link]!

Reward can be requested only by NEW players that transferred from live and joined our server after the Major update announce - July, 18. They need to meet the following conditions:

- If you are a solo player:
  1. Write in any chat on AA Live word "ArcheRage".
  2. Reach level 55 on our server.
  3. Write Administration (only after Major Update! [Link]) in Contact Moderators [LINK] forum section (only staff will see your post there) with screenshot of your character from AA Live, screenshot of your message in Live's chat with word "ArcheRage" and name of your character on our server.
- If you are a Party Leader and decided to transfer to our server with full party:
  1. Get your party into one group on AA Live.
  2. Write on AA Live in party chat "Transferring to ArcheRage" and all players in group need to write "+" in party chat under that words.
  3. All members of party need to reach level 55 on our server.
  4. Write Administration (only after Major Update! [Link]) in Contact Moderators [LINK] forum section (only staff will see your post there) with group screenshot of your party characters from AA Live, screenshot of your message in Live's chat with words mentioned above and name of your characters on our server.
- If you are a Guild Leader on AA Live you need to:
  1. Write your guild name.
  2. Average guild online.
  3. Write in guild chat on AA Live "Transferring to ArcheRage" and all guild members willing to move to our server need to write "+" in guild chat under that words.
  4. Reach level 55 on our server and create guild with the same name. Also at least 50% of guild members need to reach level 55.
  5. Write Administration (only after Major Update! [Link]) in Contact Moderators [LINK] forum section (only staff will see your post there) with group screenshot(s) of your guild characters from AA Live, screenshot of your message in Live's chat with words mentioned above and name of your characters on our server.

To our Major update we also prepared a little surprise to the players that keep staying with our project.
  • For players that are with us from 2.9:
- Little White Rabbit
- Worker's Compensation (5)
- Naval Service Uniform
- Goblin Glider
- Ebonfur Bjorne
- 30-Day Carrot Dash
- Balloon Pack
- Red Fireworks (50)
- Green Fireworks (50)
- Blue Fireworks (50)
- Veteran's Token
  • For players that are with us from 3.0:
- Little White Rabbit
- Worker's Compensation (3)
- Naval Service Uniform
- Goblin Glider
- Ebonfur Bjorne
- 30-Day Carrot Dash
- Balloon Pack
- Red Fireworks (20)
- Green Fireworks (20)
- Blue Fireworks (20)

Players that joined us in 2.9 and 3.0 will be able to request a reward through Gift button at the Account Panel after the Major update.

Hello guys! If I transferred few days ago, am I eligible to get a gift?

I would like to say, for everyone in this thread, to first please THANK the administration team for even doing this for us. Its pretty awesome. I see alot of people wondering more about the rewards, whats more to get, how to get the rewards, etc. but lets all take a moment and THANK the dev team, the mod team for all the work they do.

Thank you, for being the best mod team, and Dev team, and for all the hard work you do :)
giphy.gif

@Tundra Account is almost 1 month old and can't be considered new any longer. You can either have it it blocked, start a new account and request a reward or continue playing on it and receive a reward for keep staying with us players. Current account doesn't fulfill the reward conditions.
@Kazuma if you have account created on July, 18th and later and fulfill other conditions, you can request a reward.

@Tundra Account is almost 1 month old and can't be considered new any longer. You can either have it it blocked, start a new account and request a reward or continue playing on it and receive a reward for keep staying with us players. Current account doesn't fulfill the reward conditions.
@Kazuma if you have account created on July, 18th and later and fulfill other conditions, you can request a reward.

Ok, got it. Thanx a lot.

The unfortunate thing for me is that the gear being given to new players is better than the gear I have as a relatively long time player. But that is my own doing. I've spent my gold on other things. Splodgetopia...the capitol of Neutropolis... was expensive to build and maintain. :)

Sparkle answered my first question already, but should our party have a screenshot of all of us on live then on here at 55?

Sparkle answered my first question already, but should our party have a screenshot of all of us on live then on here at 55?

All party members need to have lvl 55 on our server. Only party leader writes a request. All party members names on Live and on our server need to be included. 1 screenshot from Live is required. Should include party leader writing "Transferring to ArcheRage" and all players in group need to write "+" in party chat under that words.

So what If I created my account last year but couldn't play ArcheRage cuz it keep failing download, and then I only started playing this month cuz I got better pc and internet?

Hey, just wondering if there's a cut off date, a friend is leveling a bit before applying, don't want him to miss it

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back