What's new

Roleplayer Meetup?

elyndora

I was genuinely surprised to see even a hint of an RP community here, but for curiosity's sake: would anyone be willing to meet up ICly with their characters, since I don't think West has a guild for it (yet)? I know I've been sitting on backstories for all of mine, but haven't really gotten the chance to flesh anything out.

Where do folks normally do meet-ups in this game? Houses? Marianople? What time would work best, since we've got folks from all over? I'll do a more formal poll if this garners any attention, of course, but...

I'm West as well, and down! I've been looking for RP on the official servers but there never was any.

I was thinking of buying a 16x16 cottage and making it an RP Tea House and it could be the unofficial RP Hangout spot.
Do you guys have any thoughts?
Yeessssss. Do it. Tea is Elyn's jam. Once I get my treehouse plot cleaned up a bit, I'll work on getting it IC, as well.

I'm West as well, and down! I've been looking for RP on the official servers but there never was any.
I think most of the RP community moved out on official a while ago, unfortunately.

Hey count me in. I haven't gotten in just yet but I am completely down for making a Nuian and doing RP in the west.

I was thinking of buying a 16x16 cottage and making it an RP Tea House and it could be the unofficial RP Hangout spot.
Do you guys have any thoughts?
Good idea, I'm definitely down for that.

When the rp was more active on the official servers I remember fondly of a player-run village stationed in NE Lilyut. Think they chose that location so easterners could join the fun without going the more congested routes, so that may be something to consider when choosing where to put it down if you are interested in cross-faction rp =)

Back on official, even on the unofficial rp server, I never once saw anything rp related. Granted I was only there for a month before I gave up on the game. Hope things take off here.

Back on official, even on the unofficial rp server, I never once saw anything rp related. Granted I was only there for a month before I gave up on the game. Hope things take off here.
Yeah I hope so too. It was a couple years back when they were mostly active, at least on Tahyeng until the main guy who managed it left. Population plummeted naturally over time with the server merges and the abandonment of players in general, which isn't surprising. I'm secretly faithful the word will get out about this place and more will join us here where its much better to adapt to the game casually. Time will tell!

Well.. Seems, Rion was taken as a Character Name. But I do have a backup. Made a Nuian named Rionis. :)

EDIT: I also made a Female Nuian named Uirlis... Because honestly I don't really like the Male Models for this game. Or at least the hair. Dunno why it gets me.

Last edited:
A local tea house sounds great, although my character is more of an adventurer. I'm up for frolicking around the world, or even better, the seas!

A local tea house sounds great, although my character is more of an adventurer. I'm up for frolicking around the world, or even better, the seas!

If there is enough interest we could have an RP guild with events, story lines, etc. It'd be nice to do world activites in character and see what happens. The world would be a dangerous place for RP'ers though, lots of pirates and mercenaries :p

If there is enough interest we could have an RP guild with events, story lines, etc. It'd be nice to do world activites in character and see what happens. The world would be a dangerous place for RP'ers though, lots of pirates and mercenaries :p

Well, I definitely have an interest. Though I may end up playing one of my Female Characters as opposed to the Male.. At least until I get a Salon Pass to fix up my male. xD

Maybe an RP guild, but I've been thinking about setting up a few IC events separate from it that we could do without one. Would love to have some suggestions from everyone, since we've got a wide spread of characters so far it seems! A Marianople meet-up seems like it'd be easiest to get everyone at ICly, but there's also fishing events, a good dungeon crawl, and the grand opening of the tea house... Elyn might commission a few people to fill some jobs for her, too. ;)

By the way, Maiden, let me know if you need help getting a place, building it, or furnishing it. Would love to help contribute!

Well, I definitely have an interest. Though I may end up playing one of my Female Characters as opposed to the Male.. At least until I get a Salon Pass to fix up my male. xD
Psh, nothing wrong with playing either gender, no matter what you are. I've always seen it as a good way to push my writing ability, though only having four character slots meant I only rolled girls this time around. ._.

Back