What's new

Rowboat Question (i'm a newbie)

Nightscream

Hi!

New server member here, I've just left the City of Towers in Mahadevi and went to get the rowboat quest, but it wasn't there. I heard it was possible to over level quests in this server, and be unable to activate them. I'm lvl 30, is this what I did? I didn't think this quest would be over level-able as on the Official server I had to go back and do that quest (having missed it) at level 40. I thought it was kinda like the Mount & Battle pet quests, you can do them at any level. Was I wrong?

Question is tho, why are focusing on the rowboat, when you gonna get clipper later?
Ur biggest goal is probably to reach 52lvl, cause thats when u can start using ur labor properly and if u still want it, u could even make the rowboat urself (only 10lumber, loads of wild trees for logs which u can process into lumber).
Also don't forget to request a support pack on ur account panel (gifts) on the main website.

Hi!

New server member here, I've just left the City of Towers in Mahadevi and went to get the rowboat quest, but it wasn't there. I heard it was possible to over level quests in this server, and be unable to activate them. I'm lvl 30, is this what I did? I didn't think this quest would be over level-able as on the Official server I had to go back and do that quest (having missed it) at level 40. I thought it was kinda like the Mount & Battle pet quests, you can do them at any level. Was I wrong?

Hey, I found row boats near the beach at Mahadevi port. Did you check around there?

Question is tho, why are focusing on the rowboat, when you gonna get clipper later?
Ur biggest goal is probably to reach 52lvl, cause thats when u can start using ur labor properly and if u still want it, u could even make the rowboat urself (only 10lumber, loads of wild trees for logs which u can process into lumber).
Also don't forget to request a support pack on ur account panel (gifts) on the main website.

I'm a bit of an achievement completer. But thanks! I know I can craft one later. I request that support pack at lvl 52 right? that's what the post said.

I thought it was kinda like the Mount & Battle pet quests, you can do them at any level. Was I wrong?

Yea the rowboat quest doesn't have a level limit. However, iirc it required crafting to finish it, which you won't be able to do till lv52? Not entirely sure tho c:

As far as I can remember, the quest does not require crafting, you simply receive the rowboat.
However, is not so important to have a rowboat, and is also something that can be crafted later.

As far as I can remember, the quest does not require crafting, you simply receive the rowboat.
However, is not so important to have a rowboat, and is also something that can be crafted later.

(Disregarding of any commentary about why or if it is needed) - crafting should not be required. You should be able to take the row boat at low to mid levels when you get the quest for it. I got it at level 25 at the port where the rowboats are docked.

(Disregarding of any commentary about why or if it is needed) - crafting should not be required. You should be able to take the row boat at low to mid levels when you get the quest for it. I got it at level 25 at the port where the rowboats are docked.

Yeah I understand that, but the quest giver isn't giving me the quest, I think I out leveled the Prerequisite quests to trigger it

Back