What's new

Safe Land Trades/Demolitions/Services Part III

I think imma expand my horizon as a middleman to the West. Although it'll probably look suspicious cause ill just be a level 1/15 middleman, lmao.

People avoid the middleman, im very rarely invited ,even though i do it for free, and im online most of the time.
It plays a big role that most players simply do not watch forums, nor are interested in checking them for facts before commiting to demolition.
As well as that a part of demolition trades are scams, and as soon as scammers hear the word middleman, they immediately cancel the deal.

I would suggest using certed wooden cottages to trade land, it is minimum cost for the space, and you can safely cover a 24x24 with it if placed properly on the middle.

You can pick several names here as middleman if you insist on demolition, Katsuie, Raktivara, Rai(my west)/Xaero(east) ,but i advise on the method above.

Hi, I also just wanted to comment on this, I was attempting to sell my 16 as a demo in Southern Lilyut and received a response from a gentleman who was interested. All seemed well and I made sure to check out all your threads to make sure I was doing everything right. As you can see below, he switches characters and as soon as I saw Lagerta, it immediately threw a red flag and I knew I couldn't proceed. I advised him that I couldn't because he scammed the above reputable land trader and I would take his word over this guy in the screenshots. I just wanted to bring it to attention again as now that is two people it looks like he was trying to scam and lying to me in the process. Be careful people, it looks like he has two characters to keep his identity under wraps? I guess I will try to place a cottage in it's place and cert it, I'm too scared to try to demo now.

TmuhoZQ.png

kSfEAUT.png

9NcwuDe.png

It is difficult to keep your reputation once people say you might be a scammer, you dont have to be one, but they brand you.
The evidence on Lagerta is not that solid, so he wont be added on blacklist for now, and its subjective on who you trust.
Things are more complicated in our gaming world than you would think, and its better to be safe than sorry and use either certed, or call middleman. Much easier to save 100g or more for certed than lose entire investment from an unknown player.

I might had not mentioned this before, as for most players it is basic knowledge, but here it is:

Do not trade demo with players under lvl 55, or players who are bellow 2k gear score, since those are most prolly alts and you risk losing your gold or land.
Always use stealth on demo.No exceptions.Respec into stealth, level shadowplay.
Do not execute demolition in NA primetime evening, do it at any other random time early morning or around noon.
If you have spotted ANY player near your demolition, cancel it, come few hours later, the next day. - once a player was waiting for around 16 hours staring at his screen with "Away" status, and we thought he was afk, he was not, and he stole the demolition.
Always double check if you have 2 unbuilt structures ,if you have the design, and tax!

Good luck

i wanna sell some land with demo, i also want to use middleman... for my own protection and others.. how i can contact u?

i wanna sell some land with demo, i also want to use middleman... for my own protection and others.. how i can contact u?

If you're east, I can middleman for you. I've done a good chunk of land sales (probably around 30 or so) and have plenty of people that can vouch for me. Name is Smileyxd in game if you're interested.

If you're east, I can middleman for you. I've done a good chunk of land sales (probably around 30 or so) and have plenty of people that can vouch for me. Name is Smileyxd in game if you're interested.

I vouch for smiley as a buyer of one of their demos :D <3

Back