What's new

Server down?

I did but on your home page it still says the server is off line I am going to reboot my pc and see if that works....
thank you

I am doing repair now as I restarted my computer and now I get after click play thee 2 error messages and nothing! not even the splash screen appears just disappears . SO I am trying repair. This is irritating as hell at my end of my wits on this. What i need to redownload it all and reinstall which I have done before recently and I am rather stuck ... if repair does not work I am likely going to have to say adios to archerage as I can not stand this irritation of launcher and whatever it is. and it seems to be NOT me was working till I got the labor error then relog get sitting at blank screen after char select , restart machine and now this 2 errors and nothing

I tried repair and restart computer everything and tried and I only get them 2 errors and no splash screen at all seems to crash right after them 2 errors and What Do have to completely re-download hassle again? this is getting irritating and I can not get on at all. repair apparently did not work restarting did not work what i must wipe and completely go thru the long tedious irritating re-download via torrent thing? which takes a long period of time... quite irritated and about to write game off and say adios . at end of my ropes and rediculous....

anyone else having issues logging on? my credentials are right, and its not an issue on my network everything else runs fine, but when i login i get no login incorrect info, just ''login failed, server is busy'' i am EU timezone so it shouldnt be '' too busy'' for me to login while a lot of the NA playerbase is asleep anyone had this issue or fixed it, or is it only me? i dont know if i should send a ticket as im assuming the login server may have crashed, but i dont know for sure if noone else has the same issue

@Boneclaw server is up and running. The issue is on your side. Reboot your router and try one more time a bit later.

Back