What's new

Server lag and Titan event

Aering

experiencing 4-5 seconds delay on whole map not only in event area. my net is fine so is my pc. please make titan spawn in all 3 places same time so people wont bulk up on 1 area so much as obviously the server cant handle it.

No extra rifts will be added.
Having all 3 rifts spawn together would cause even more lag. The lag is not caused by the mass of players in one area but the event itself slowing down systems.

I confirm.

The server is currently unplayable for everyone. It isn't because our CPUs/GPUs/RAM can't handle it; it's because of latency. People aren't crashing or even suffering FPS drops; they're suffering from 5000-6000 ms ping. I'm not even at the event itself and I have the same ping issue. Same for all of my guild, even if they're not at the event.

As it stands, the server can't handle the event. It was atrocious lag during the entire duration of the event. As soon as it ended, server went back to perfectly fine.

We are currently looking into the lags issue and will make some changes to avoid repeating lags at the rifts days. Change can't be implemented today but we'll have it done by the next rifts day.
We apologize for the inconveniences connected with that!

Back