Server restart at 7 am!
Duration time 30 minutes.

Updates:
- New in-game events added:
Moringa Event launch date/time 12/11/2017 & 12/15/2017
Ancient Daru Relic launch date/time 12/18/2017 & 12/23/2017
- Ticket System introduction.

ArcheRage Administration

Now that the event has started, after that super quick and awsome restart...people are even more confused about the event. Do we use the moringa item as a regrade scroll? I can't test it as I have the prison debuff. I'm on the last 4 hours of a 36 hour sentence. I'm a very naughty kitty.

So I got a moringa fruit but it requires a moringa regrade scroll. What is that and how do I get it? Checked printing press and I can't craft it

Go to Mirage, see if there is something there. Some quests start there, or have an npc there. I can't due to prison debuff.

It's not that bad Diesel, it's kind of fun to try to figure it out, and not really all that hard.

Yes, maybe I'm speaking out of extreme boredom, and as I finish a very long prison sentence, but I kind of liked the challenge of figuring it out.

Someone explained to me how the event works( but not from ArcheRage staff). About the rewards, bound rewards to play RNG? It is almost like buy boxes and then can not trade whats inside the boxes. Imo rewars should be: free event=bound items, payed event=tradable items.

P.S.: At leats they should give us a list of the rewards.

Someone explained to me how the event works( but not from ArcheRage staff). About the rewards, bound rewards to play RNG? It is almost like buy boxes and then can not trade whats inside the boxes. Imo rewars should be: free event=bound items, payed event=tradable items.

P.S.: At leats they should give us a list of the rewards.

A list would be nice, so we can decide if the regrades are worth it. I can't do a thing for a couple more hours, maybe I'll just wait to see what they post before I try it.

Get 1 Fruit per day -> Go to Mirage -> Go to machine downstairs on the right -> Buy scroll for 15g -> Regrade fruit (it can fail!) -> Get your reward or keep regrading.

Rewards:
If it fails in regrade, you will get Ashes of Moringa Fruit http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/37045/

Back