Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AmX1DgT.png

Server restart at 7 am 5/8!
Duration time 40 minutes.

Updates:
- Longboard Display Stand will have the option to be removed after it's placed.

- Gold dupe exploit fixed.

- 3 new daily quests for Vocation Badges added. Quests are provided by Temple Priestess:
  • The merciful priestess - 1000 (conversation)
  • Away from the Mad World - 1000 (bring 10 Stone Bricks)
  • Be at Peace with Yourself - 2200 (bring 100 Lilies)

- Hasla Zombie Apocalypse in-game event changed.
1. Now instead of 8 rifts quantity is changed to 3.

- 1 rift (7 pm) is an easier one for new players. It includes weak mobs and only 1 boss at the end. Stranger's Sealstones these mobs drop will help players to craft Hasla weapon very easy. Other types of Sealstones will not drop from this rift monsters.
- 2 other rifts (9 pm) are for old players. They start simultaneously. Mobs are weaker than previously. They drop Evil, Bloody, Venom and Dark Sealstones. Significantly increased the quantity of dropped from monsters Sealstones.

2. Time of event (one rift) is reduced from 1 hour to 30 mins.

3. Separate craft Workbench with weapon for Strangers (new players) is added.

4. In main ctaft Workbench (trade section) added:

Red Coral - 5 Dark Sealstones
Green Coral - 5 Dark Sealstones
Antler Coral - 5 Dark Sealstones
Yellow Coral - 5 Evil Sealstones
Orange Coral - 5 Evil Sealstones
White Coral - 5 Venom Sealstones
Blue Coral - 5 Venom Sealstones
Armor Regrade Scroll - 3 Dark Sealstones
Weapon Regrade Scroll - 3 Venom Sealstones
Accessory Regrade Scroll - 2 Evil Sealstones
Metallic Auroran Crate - 10 Evil Sealstones
- In-game boutique updated.

What happened to the people who used this exploit to gain their riches? Hopefully a perma ban happened to them.

I am glad the staff caught the exploit and are putting a stop to it. On a more positive note at least they are not blaming XL Games and having to wait a million years for a patch.

What happened to the people who used this exploit to gain their riches? Hopefully a perma ban happened to them.
Players that used this to gain profits will receive punishment for their exploitation

Gold dupe was noticed and fixed before it became wide known and active exploit. Players that are involved in any game / server issues exploit are banned according to the server rules.

Lol I didin't even noticed this exploit but I'm happy got fixed before it became a problem, this is why I love this server sure is not issues free but having an active proactive staff makes a world of difference in my eyes.

Keep the good work

Whats the point of spending vocation buying Lily seeds to complete a quest for 2200 vocation points? We get lost in the matrix because the requirement is too high.

holy shit people buy seeds with vocation? weird
Yeah for real....you get about 3-4 lilly per seed, and you only need to buy 35 seeds at most to get 100. I think that cost me not even 2 G from the seed vendor. This point is moot.

Sounds to me someone wants it lowered as a quick way to bot lilly for voc gains.

There is nothing wrong with the number of required mats for these new quests. They will not be changed at this time.

Back