Server restart 9 am 6/12

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Sparkle, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Sparkle

Sparkle Administrator Staff Member Administrator

AmX1DgT.png
    Server restart at 9 am 6/12!
    Duration time 40 minutes.
    Updates:
    - Solariums tax payment fixed. Now taxes are paid according to number of buildings and item description (Reminder: Tax rates increase based on the number of buildings owned per server).
    - In-game boutique updated.

2. Yankmyplank

Yankmyplank Member

installed update now game will not load, gets as far as cry engine splash screen then black for 20 seconds then crashes, even repaired but still not happening!

3. Rand

Rand Member

Read the thread you posted on... We're only halfway through restart!

4. Yankmyplank

Yankmyplank Member

that would be the problem then! thnx for info time difference caught me out

5. Sparkle

You were not able to login due to the server restart that has been announced in this thread. It has been finished just a minute ago. You can update and login now.

6. Rand

Rand Member

https://na.archerage.to/ is the server website, up at the top is the current server time.

7. Aumdaydar

Aumdaydar Active Member

@Sparkle - Aquestria's Sonar is bugged - doesnt work, i sat there at the bubbles under water and spammed sonar all around it and nothing ever happened.

8. Sparkle

Please make a video and submit a Ticket with your concern In such a way we'll be able to analyze it and fix if any issues. Thank you.

9. Aumdaydar

Aumdaydar Active Member

10. Pandie

Pandie New Member

There is no issue with Aquestria. Although they both have the skill "Scan Ships", the submarine's tooltip has additional text that says "Can also expose ancient sunken ships. Requires Sonar equipment."

11. Aumdaydar

Aumdaydar Active Member

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/npc/14609/

Fusciafin says the same thing as the Aquestria mount - yet, it uncovers sunken ships.

12. Aumdaydar

Aumdaydar Active Member

So apparently i was being trolled in faction chat. None of the water mounts uncovers sunken ships.. only the submarine can do that. Sorry for the misinformation.

13. Pandie

Pandie New Member

I am curious though as to why Aquestria is 9.0 m/s when dolphins are 7.0 m/s.
    On Russia ArcheRage, Aquestria is only 7.5 m/s (can't find dolphin speed) which makes more sense even if dolphins are only 7.0 m/s there.

14. Sparkle

Ru ArcheRage and ours are 2 separate servers so if some things are the same, some are different. Aquestria speed on our server is 9 m/s and this speed is correct and remain the same.

Rand likes this.