Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AmX1DgT.png

Server restart at 9 am 6/12!
Duration time 40 minutes.
Updates:
- Solariums tax payment fixed. Now taxes are paid according to number of buildings and item description (Reminder: Tax rates increase based on the number of buildings owned per server).
- In-game boutique updated.

installed update now game will not load, gets as far as cry engine splash screen then black for 20 seconds then crashes, even repaired but still not happening!

installed update now game will not load, gets as far as cry engine splash screen then black for 20 seconds then crashes, even repaired but still not happening!

Read the thread you posted on... We're only halfway through restart!

You were not able to login due to the server restart that has been announced in this thread. It has been finished just a minute ago. You can update and login now.

@Sparkle - Aquestria's Sonar is bugged - doesnt work, i sat there at the bubbles under water and spammed sonar all around it and nothing ever happened.

@Sparkle - Aquestria's Sonar is bugged - doesnt work, i sat there at the bubbles under water and spammed sonar all around it and nothing ever happened.

Please make a video and submit a Ticket with your concern In such a way we'll be able to analyze it and fix if any issues. Thank you.

There is no issue with Aquestria. Although they both have the skill "Scan Ships", the submarine's tooltip has additional text that says "Can also expose ancient sunken ships. Requires Sonar equipment."

So apparently i was being trolled in faction chat. None of the water mounts uncovers sunken ships.. only the submarine can do that. Sorry for the misinformation.

I am curious though as to why Aquestria is 9.0 m/s when dolphins are 7.0 m/s.
On Russia ArcheRage, Aquestria is only 7.5 m/s (can't find dolphin speed) which makes more sense even if dolphins are only 7.0 m/s there.

I am curious though as to why Aquestria is 9.0 m/s when dolphins are 7.0 m/s.
On Russia ArcheRage, Aquestria is only 7.5 m/s (can't find dolphin speed) which makes more sense even if dolphins are only 7.0 m/s there.

Ru ArcheRage and ours are 2 separate servers so if some things are the same, some are different. Aquestria speed on our server is 9 m/s and this speed is correct and remain the same.

Back