What's new

Server updates 7/10: New Lunarite recipe, new Multipurpose Workbench crafts and even more!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png

Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 7/10 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • DGS mechanics changed. They will no longer despawn if not killed but will remain until killed. Respawn in 24h after killed.​
  • You no longer need to be a current Hero to equip Gold Evernight Ring. Receive a Ring at the end of your Hero term and equip it even if you are no longer a Hero.​
  • Lunarite recipe added to Alchemy. Spend up to 50 Labor to convert 5 Fine Lunarite into 10 Superior Lunarite. Auto-use: shift+right-click.​
  • New crafts added to Multipurpose Workbench, that include:​
- Metalwork: Iron Ingot, Sturdy Ingot, Sunridge Ingot, Copper Ingot, Silver Ingot, Gold Ingot, Starshard Ingot, Archeum Ingot.​
- Masonry: Stone Brick, Sturdy Stone, Rising Star Stone, Hereafter Stones.​
- Tailoring: Fabric (Cotton), Fabric (Wool), Beautifully Colored Fabric, Cloudspun Fabric, Glossy Feather.​
- Leatherwork: Leather, Fine Leather, Wind Spirit Leather.​
- Carpentry: Lumber, Fine Lumber, Nuri Forest Lumber.​
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]

I just wish u would change the amount of gold fishes give so it's actually worth doing... Also pirates will have something to do. Just a sugestion :)

Hello,
after the patch when i click launch the launcher closes, the "Archeage Revelation" thingy appears and nothing happens. I tried deleting the tmp folder and clicked repair, but nothing changed. Any idea how to fix?

i'm sorry if it's not the right place for it
thank you.

Hello,
after the patch when i click launch the launcher closes, the "Archeage Revelation" thingy appears and nothing happens. I tried deleting the tmp folder and clicked repair, but nothing changed. Any idea how to fix?

i'm sorry if it's not the right place for it
thank you.

Make sure you had updates downloaded. Press "Update" button if you see it available when you start launcher. Restert your PC and start the game again. If still the same thing you'll need to reinstall.

Make sure you had updates downloaded. Press "Update" button if you see it available when you start launcher. Restert your PC and start the game again. If still the same thing you'll need to reinstall.
Thank you, reinstalling did the trick

Hello can I ask when do the nightmare glider can be to enhancement? Couse i found it on the folio but not in the Regal carpenter workbench, sorry for my bad english

Back