What's new

Server updates 8/21: Rum Runner Rapids Festival start, New Hasla Zombie Rift and other updates!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 8/21 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Start of Rum Runner Rapids Festival [LINK]
  • Hasla Zombie Apocalypse gets one more Veterans Rift at 1 pm. [LINK]
    hasla3.jpg
  • Drift Ice live timer increased 3 times, so Drift Ice will no longer disappear in 1 hour.
  • Farmer Merchant's Cushion gets the following changes:
- removed items sold for Vocation Badges;​
- added items for gold;​
- items have undergone a little systematization.​

@Sparkle Only first wave spawned at the 1pm rift, after that nothing. We waited there for like 15minutes? Checked the other 2 locations just in case, also nothing.

I get constant network crashes with this update.. GG.
Yes my internet is fine

If you have network crashes your connection is instable. Reboot your router and check connection stability. Update has nothing to do with disconnects you may experience.

Did you kill all mobs from the 1st wave?

Yes, we killed all that we saw.

Some Zombies spawned on the roof of the player's houses. So perhaps some might have also spawned inside one of the locked houses, so we couldn't get to it. If I'm there, will check again tomorrow.

Some Zombies spawned on the roof of the player's houses. So perhaps some might have also spawned inside one of the locked houses, so we couldn't get to it. If I'm there, will check again tomorrow.

Thank you for details. Looking into it. If something doesn't spawn or location is bad, we'll have it fixed.

Waves spawn properly 1 by 1, but you may not killed all zombies due to the houses obstacles.
Spawn point will be moved to the location of evening Veterans zombies rift with the restart.

Last edited:
Yes i have enough space for 3 boxes...

Submit a Ticket. Include a screenshot of your inventory as well as the screenahot of the message you see when you pressReceive to move boxes from marketplace mail to your bag.

Back