What's new

Server updates 8/28: Golden Plains Battle changes, Gladiator Death Match Tournament return and more!

Here are the screenshots of Magic Monoliths position on the map:
h.jpg n.jpg

its in the base near the relic? @_@ no way it was never there @Sparkle alot of people can confirm it. lots of halcy has passed and we really havent found that monolith you are speaking of. is it glitched or it is really not spawning even if west side has the flag on their base

its in the base near the relic? @_@ no way it was never there @Sparkle alot of people can confirm it. lots of halcy has passed and we really havent found that monolith you are speaking of. is it glitched or it is really not spawning even if west side has the flag on their base

Here are the screenshots of the exact monoliths in game.
Monolith1.jpg Monolith2.jpg

From the system, I see them spawning. Next event, if another side has flags and cannons, please, take the screenshot of that location and send it to me. Monolith should be right there.

finally its there... but its not useable though flag is at west base and cannons up, monolith is outside base for east but not useable says fails the requirements.. in your 1st post doesnt explain what is needed as a requirements.

finally its there... but its not useable though flag is at west base and cannons up, monolith is outside base for east but not useable says fails the requirements.. in your 1st post doesnt explain what is needed as a requirements.

You need to be a participant of the event and have quest "Battle for the Golden Plains" accepted and still active at the time you use monolith. Also you can use your faction's monolith only.
We'll make further changes till next week updates, that will let you use Monolith having your quest already completed.

I see the problem

Most people do not have 'battle for the golden plains' active in halcy, you complete that right after you port in before you can pickup 'a harsh lesson'.

A Harsh Lesson is the 10 kill quest.

So in the meantime we should never turn in 'Battle for the Golden Plains' quest so we can get the faster golem spawn rate AND get the monolith buff. Got it!

Back