What's new

Should I Take Vocation Quests Before Max Level?

Nolrac

High I'm a noob and only level 18. I came across a vocation quest in Cooking and Alchemy in Tigerspine Mountains. But gathering does not work until lvl 52 on this server right? Should I take the quest or level up first?

High I'm a noob and only level 18. I came across a vocation quest in Cooking and Alchemy in Tigerspine Mountains. But gathering does not work until lvl 52 on this server right? Should I take the quest or level up first?

Those quests arent really worth it, might as well skip them. Just level up for now! ^.^

Btw, the fastest way to level up now is to AFK fish. Just buy a Bamboo Fishing Rod and some Bait Worms and let it fish in a river/pond (Right click the fishing skill to auto-fish). You will get to level 52 in couple of hours (use exp bonus potions too). When you get to level 52, craft Tax Certificates at a farm so you get to level 55 really fast. You get around 200-300K exp for 300 Labor each time.

If you need any help, send me a message in game. Character name: Qisna

Have fun!

Btw, the fastest way to level up now is to AFK fish. Just buy a Bamboo Fishing Rod and some Bait Worms and let it fish in a river/pond (Right click the fishing skill to auto-fish). You will get to level 52 in couple of hours (use exp bonus potions too). When you get to level 52, craft Tax Certificates at a farm so you get to level 55 really fast. You get around 200-300K exp for 300 Labor each time.

If you need any help, send me a message in game. Character name: Qisna

Have fun!

yes that is fastest way to level but imo only good for those who already played the game before. I think just questing at the start, following the green quests and joining a guild for guild missions' exp and doing other things is better to level up as a new player.

Seeing as they stated "I am a noob" best to let them explore the game without the afk fishing. And imo it's an easy way to level, not a fast one xd

@geololj Thank you for that great tip! I will surely use it in the future. For now though, since I'm a noob to Archeage, I think I will stick to what @Aviendha said about sticking to normal quests so I can better explore the game world step by step.

Thanks a lot for your replies! :)

It is true, as a new new player, it is better to explore all the map, doing quests etc. My suggestion is though to get to level 52 first by fishing and then continue doing all the quests (even the lower level ones) just for the fun and so you get to learn all the lore. By being level 52 fast, you can put a farm down, craft anything you need etc. So, by the time you are done with the quests, you will have enough materials to do other things too.

Have fun in the game. :)

If you need anything, send me a message to my character (Qisna).

Back