What's new

So I had to register another persons account for them and here's why:

Volomon

https://imgur.com/a/jfomERf

So I seem to be unlucky or something, between the delayed download, issues installing and DNS blocking that's going on. I have some friends and family members running into this. He gets this error I get this error when I try to register his account for him to see if it's another IP issue (don't worry he'll change his account information after). I have no clue why it's being caused but it's happening.

I also want to make sure I won't get banned for fixing his registration issues. Since apparently I'm the only guy who can work a PC for miles. Though honestly not sure why this is an issue at all.

That image is what pops up when he tries to confirm the email.

Hi!

We recommend not to create the accounts for other people. Ask your friend to do it himself and to use his account for it.
Such error can occure when link is expired.
He needs to follow the link right after he receives it. Ask him to send a new request for registration and follow the link right away.

He did follow it right after, and so did I. The error occurred within less than a minute from receiving the email. He had it sent multiple times and got the same error. He had to make a new gmail account and then it worked.

It affected my wife as well, but didn't last as long. She was able to request it multiple times and finally got it to work.

Last edited:
Back