What's new

Songcraft buff limit

gmobbb

I main Skullnight when in raid fully buffed and def/attack songs are played near me it removes refreshment among other buffs. Not sure if its affecting other Skullnights too.

There is a maximum amount of buffs one can have i believe. If you buff up too much, new ones will override your older ones.

This was a problem on retail as well that never got addressed until they did a consumable/buff consolidation in much later versions. I believe the permanent buffs like title and patron "buff" take up an actual slot and that also contributes to the override (I could be wrong in this, though). Not much can be done about it.

This was a problem on retail as well that never got addressed until they did a consumable/buff consolidation in much later versions. I believe the permanent buffs like title and patron "buff" take up an actual slot and that also contributes to the override (I could be wrong in this, though). Not much can be done about it.

Yes you are right, all buffs present count towards the max, so including patron, stipend, guild buff, family buff, etc.

If it was removing food buffs only that would be ok but i need refreshment as part of my build

Back