What's new

Speedboat is too slow.

kythuz

Today I was sailing through the sea with the speedboat and was reached by a divine sail clipper with ease. Then I went to compare speeds: the clipper, with divine sail, has a speed of 11.7 m/s in any direction and the cooldown of the Clipper Dash is 13 sec (celestial propelant). Speedboat has a speed of 11.7 m/s east - west and 13.4 m/s north - south, and Stone Skipper has a cooldown of 30 sec. It's very slow and limiting. And the Speedboat design costs 1.200 gilda stars! Is there the possibility of letting the speedboat speed constant at 13.4 m/s in any direction?

It looks like any other ship can catch the SPEEDboat. If only the Stone Skipper skill had a 15 sec cooldown, I may get a chance to escape and save myself :(

What are you talking about?
With proper use of stone skipper you can easily outrun an epic clipper and even outpace a legendary clipper slightly. It's all about timing the boosts properly. If you do it right the only things faster on the ocean are mythic clippers, stripped mythic merchants, and mythic galleons moving north/south.

And the Speedboat design costs 1.200 gilda stars!
:eek::eek:

Why didn't you purchase with login badge. yes sure getting 6x[Login Badge] takes 6 months but I digress for the following point.

it is much cheaper and when you are (or were in this case !! xD ) finally disappointed with speed you will be glad that you didn't use a huge amount of resources (time, labor, mats for gilda quests/packs if you did those) ;););)

Back