What's new

Stuck on download

almightycricket

Downloaded the client, it got stuck downloading, I have a GIG internet connection. Decided to try the torrent, it downloaded. Tried the launcher, it wants to download the 12 gigs again, and fails as well. Tried deleting and replacing the client file or whatever in the archage folder and it still can't download. My file system is ntfs so it's not a size problem at all. Checked my bytes per sector it's 512 so that wasn't a thing, plus the updated launcher was fixed so it shouldn't be a cause of concern. At this point I'm lost on what to do. attached a file with the download speed at 0.

EDIT: Tried someone elses client file or whatever in the client side frequent issues thread and it let me get to the play button, it failed to start due to dll issues, restarted the client and again wants to download the 12 gigs after pressing repair.

Attachments

• download issue.png
    download issue.png
    737.6 KB · Views: 190
If you get a 0 speed, you need to restart a launcher. It will doe a check on already downloaded files and then will continue the download. Though i may look like it starts download from 0, it's not the thing. Pay attention to the total number left for download, it should be lower than the original one.

Back