What's new

Suggestions

Ok, something small...I'd like a way to get Abyssal Crystals a bit faster. There are some dungeon weapons I really like, but the amount of crystals it takes to get them to where they'd need to be is daunting. Even an event that gave me one or two a day, would be encouraging.

Suggestion #1

Suggestion #3
Add a 230k proficiency version to all specialty packs from pack machine that cotsts 5x more materials, labor and pay 5x the price at the gold trader, but with the same weight as normal packs in price rate.

I think that one is a winner. I don't have that much commerce prof and probably never will, but that could be really good.

The problem is not by individuals but the new gold that is generated daily in the server. When new players joins the game, they generate some money by doing quest, but as soon as you reach max lvl, all quest you do are just dailies, wich the gold they provide to the server are minimal.

As for coinpurses, its the same, the bast majority of the playerbase don't open coinpurses, because the ratio of gold used per labor is to low, so no one will be using theyr labor for that = low new gold generated for the server.

The only players that open coinpurses are not players at all but bots

In conclusion, the more new gold generated in the server, the beter for the server will be, both for new and old players, because new players will get access to gear faster, and old players will be able to sell the stuff they have or the ayanad ppl is crafting.

Theres plenty of items in the game that are not being sold because theres no money to buy them, and more new gold will help to craft more stuff.

-If a person reaches max level and tries to only make money doing dailies from that point on, they're doing it wrong.

-Silver per labor was low on retail to open high-end coinpurses/crates (with Noble's and Jester's being the best silver/labor, the 3 Library coinpurses being the worst) only because labor regen was 5/10 per 5 minutes, but that goes out the window here because of the increased labor regen and the fact that everyone has patron.

-That previous point being said, bots aren't the only people opening coinpurses. The materials in coinpurses can be sold, the materials in crates/bundles can be sold and generate gold. Is farming mobs boring? Objectively, yes. Is it not profitable? Far from it for the labor/time you put into it.

-Depending on the trade run you're doing, domestic trade runs are pretty good gold influx. My guild has been here less than a month and we've amassed more than enough gold in domestic trade runs to where each of our 12 members have at least 1k gold in pocket and we've got multiple houses, haulers, charcoal, and archeum to start crafting once the rest of us are back from vacation.

-There are a large amount of items that are not being sold not because there's no money to buy them, but the prices are outrageous for little-to-no reason, OR because there is a history of people buying for outrageous prices that sets a precedent that people unnecessarily adhere to. Case in point: Cold Anguish. My first 2 weeks here, they sold for 50g multiple times, then no one purchased one until there were only 2 on the AH, and then one sold for somewhere near 300g. From that point on, each one is selling for 6 times the original selling price for no reason at all other than one person was desperate enough to buy it overpriced and set a precedent. Also, looking at the cost of materials to craft weapons and armor and regrade, the cost of key materials has slowly decreased (archeum is down 20% from 4 weeks ago, charcoal is down around 30%), but cost of the crafted items as low of a grade as Grand are either staying the same or going up. That very clearly means more gold into the server economy won't help craft more stuff, because the materials TO craft stuff are already more valuable for the gold that exists.

JUST STOP RESETTING HELLSWAMP TENSION LEVEL EVERYTIME.

New players have to trade run with very low profit in the safe zones. Imagine using Farm Cart 3 packs for 35mins gaining 30 gold, but its not just 30 gold, because they have to buy the materials to make packs too.

Let them craft packs for Double the profit even once a week, and NOT getting ganked by players with 5x their Gearscore.
Let New Players generate gold, More gold, More often they buy credits.

I'd like to see a "snap-to-grid" system for planting on the 8x8, 16x16, etc. So if I can place say starting in the upper left corner, 4 trees across a 16 in a single row, it would be cool that as I am placing it with the red border when I get close to a certain point, it snaps up for me. The when I go to plant the second tree beside it, as the red border gets close to the garden border and other tree border, it too snaps into place and I can place it, guaranteeing that I get my 4 x 4 (16 tree) configuration in my garden. When doing it manually, especially for plants that can fit 10 per row, as I get to the second and third rows, they sometimes get a little "off" and I only get 9 in the second row instead of 10, etc.

they wont add this since korea has it in their 4.5+ patch and theyve been pretty firm about not doing anything that live has done already i asked about this awhile back

Would it be possible to do an alternate server that used the Alpha/pre-1.0 version of the game?
This version was considered by many former players to be one of the best versions of ArcheAge before it was ruined by p2w mechanics.
I know this version was launched in RU but don't know how possible it would be to revive it.

Some tidbits about this version that stand out:
- no regrading
- inland trade runs gave less gold, but also had an option for gilda stars
- trade pack recipes were much different, and served as an item sink for several items like logs, coral, stone, leather, fabric, in addition to farmed items
- no combined feed, livestock had specific plants they had to eat (i.e. geese only ate beans)
- no processed items like trimmed meat, ground grain, dried flowers, ground spices, etc.
- trade packs had 'tiers', with higher tiers being worth more gold but requiring rare drop items to craft, and the items dropped at a fair rate.
- no regrading of ship components so ships all had the same speed, and there was no weight limit for passengers
- there were no tax certificates, taxes were paid with in-game gold

For Example:
*Villanelle*
Common: Villanelle Gooey Snack
- 80 Rice
Common: Villanelle Crusty Bread
- 30 Rye
Uncommon: Villanelle Candied Apples
- 2 Cherry Branch (rare drop from harvesting cherry trees), 15 Apples
Rare: Villanelle Floral Wine
- 3 Polished Rice (rare drop from harvesting rice), 2 Dark Rye (rare drop from harvesting rye), 50 Cherries

On the downside, there were no big global events. No luscas, abyssal kraken, mist merrow, etc. But there were still world bosses.

It was a more fair version of the game, and I think it would interest many players who wanted to experience a different version of the game.

Would it be possible to do an alternate server that used the Alpha/pre-1.0 version of the game?
This version was considered by many former players to be one of the best versions of ArcheAge before it was ruined by p2w mechanics.
I know this version was launched in RU but don't know how possible it would be to revive it.

Some tidbits about this version that stand out:
- no regrading
- inland trade runs gave less gold, but also had an option for gilda stars
- trade pack recipes were much different, and served as an item sink for several items like logs, coral, stone, leather, fabric, in addition to farmed items
- no combined feed, livestock had specific plants they had to eat (i.e. geese only ate beans)
- no processed items like trimmed meat, ground grain, dried flowers, ground spices, etc.
- trade packs had 'tiers', with higher tiers being worth more gold but requiring rare drop items to craft, and the items dropped at a fair rate.
- no regrading of ship components so ships all had the same speed, and there was no weight limit for passengers
- there were no tax certificates, taxes were paid with in-game gold

For Example:
*Villanelle*
Common: Villanelle Gooey Snack
- 80 Rice
Common: Villanelle Crusty Bread
- 30 Rye
Uncommon: Villanelle Candied Apples
- 2 Cherry Branch (rare drop from harvesting cherry trees), 15 Apples
Rare: Villanelle Floral Wine
- 3 Polished Rice (rare drop from harvesting rice), 2 Dark Rye (rare drop from harvesting rye), 50 Cherries

On the downside, there were no big global events. No luscas, abyssal kraken, mist merrow, etc. But there were still world bosses.

It was a more fair version of the game, and I think it would interest many players who wanted to experience a different version of the game.

i don't understand why someone would recommend opening up a second server.
it is already hard enough to sell mats on the AH because the demand is so low. i don't think archerages population would benefit from a new server, i think it would do more harm than good.

A new server isn't going to be launched.
@CarebearAn please suggest what items you'd like there instead of others.
@Stchieven boomfang is not in this version of the game. Might not be possible because of the version differences.
@AizenSenpai we are not reseting it. It resets after it goes through its war stage.
Though server restarts can reset the status of some things

Would be nice if you could implement the Violet Bloomfang to the game :)

Violet Bloomfang is not in the current game version. Due to it, unfortunately, we'll not be able to add it shortly. But I can understand your wish, it looks really nice.

Poop from Rancher's Farmhouse. Miner's Farmhouse is the most appealing due to the drill, the lack of poop is a deal breaker for the Rancher's.

Animals gotta poop, right? It only makes sense.

Last edited:
Okay, so two suggestions:

1. Please make a version of Cornucopia Crop that dispenses Corn instead of Rice. I plant so much corn and rice and if I could just place down a few corn versions of cornucopia crop to compliment my rice ones it'd be immensely useful, I'm sure other farmers would agree as well.

2. Whenever you are trying to plant something these little flowers appear around the object to denote the circular area that object takes up. I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem, but to me they can be hard to see at times depending on the area and what I'm placing down. Would it be possible to implement an option we could enable to turn that ring of flowers into a circle with a thick line, or at least something more visible? I made a little image to help explain what I mean:

So by enabling this option it'd go from this:
upload_2018-7-25_0-4-9.png
To this:
upload_2018-7-25_0-4-24.png

Last edited:
1. Make Kraken spawn in a random time range and at more locations throughout world so more players can enjoy this endgame content.

2. Make Red Dragon give a cooldown so you cannot fight him for 7 days after a kill so more players can enjoy endgame content.

@lastcapitalist that doesn't achieve anything but make the strong guilds get locked out of content.
Changing kraken times to be random and random location doesn't help anyone either. That will just cause upset from the people who do attend this content.
side note people don't enjoy red dragon. They do it because theres gold to be made

Back