What's new

Suggestions

Live did this. This patch come out with the release of 3.5. I found a blog that explains what they did. And to sort out the confusion of the author of a the blog, the family/guild houses and farms only showed up if they were set to family/guild respectively.

I'll put this in the recommendations for the 3.5 release suggestions forum as well.

Yes, add 3.5 suggestion to the thread regarding 3.5. It will be the best place for it. We'll check that thread for all 3.5 suggestions.

We saw your suggestion and will get to it with reply a bit later. Have a few tasks to complete first and then we'll continue going through suggestions.
Not a problem, I wasn't trying to come off impatient, sincerely. I just wasn't sure about it. No worries :)

Is there anyway you can add the daliey quests to the mansions and upgraded mansions like the upgraded thatched and trade/armorshouses have?

Is there anyway you can add the daliey quests to the mansions and upgraded mansions like the upgraded thatched and trade/armorshouses have?

O Yes thank you for reminding me If you could please add the daily quest jar to the Tree houses as well, my credit tree house does not give me the quests.

Please put a portal to Airain Rock for us haranyas. It's a pain in the ass running all the way from Halcyona just to deliver a quest.

I really dont like the loottable from worldbosses,

maybee u can add armor and weapons like hiram:

Simple wb´s until legendary grade only drops materials for this gear
But Eventwb´s like kadum and Mythic wb´s drop special regrade scrolls and weapons which are upgradeable
equivalent to obsidian / crafted gear.

Kadum weapon design could be dschugel gear ;)

This makes wb´s more interesting and ppl can gear up maybee more fast

So many pvp suggestions, not evetyone likes pvp.
My suggestipn is that either charcoal can be brought (albeit expensively) for vocation, or have braziers that after 12 hrs give a small amount of charcoal the braziers would need to be fed with logs of course.

Can you lower the titan event attendance for the title? The event is so incredibly laggy I'm not sure how the server can handle it not to mention people's computers are lagging for it as well. We need less people at the rifts and at the titians if it's going to be anything like the rift. Please reconsidering to lower it to half or just twice, because it is super broken right now. If the rifts are this laggy and they happen 8 times a day the titian is going to just be an auto game crash since that's only twice.

Last edited:
Can you lower the titan event attendance for the title? The event is so incredibly laggy I'm not sure how the server can handle it not to mention people's computers are lagging for it as well. We need less people at the rifts and at the titians if it's going to be anything like the rift. Please reconsidering to lower it to half or just twice, because it is super broken right now.

I so agree... twice I logged in at rift spawn time, by pure coincidence, in both cases i had 2-3 seconds lag on opening mailbox, receiving mail gold/items, changing gear, selling items, etc. This lasted until the rift was done >.<

Why can't the rift spawn in multiple locations so not 150-250 people try to do rift at once in one map? o_O

I so agree... twice I logged in at rift spawn time, by pure coincidence, in both cases i had 2-3 seconds lag on opening mailbox, receiving mail gold/items, changing gear, selling items, etc. This lasted until the rift was done >.<

Why can't the rift spawn in multiple locations so not 150-250 people try to do rift at once in one map? o_O
Having the rift in multiple places would only create more lag and no extra rifts will not be added

Having the rift in multiple places would only create more lag and no extra rifts will not be added

isnt there so much lag BECAUSE theres so many people in one place? Lack of balance? >.<

Edit: Im scared for tomorrow's lag at boss because theres gonna be even more people in one zone at one time, cuz less spawns in comparison to rift XD

isnt there so much lag BECAUSE theres so many people in one place? Lack of balance? >.<

Edit: Im scared for tomorrow's lag at boss because theres gonna be even more people in one zone at one time, cuz less spawns in comparison to rift XD

It's even worse because I don't even want to do this event, but I still lag anyway. And before you say it, my computer runs this game at 80 fps solidly (I restricted fps), and my latency is always at 12-20 ms.

No. The small mob rifts are just extra drops and to get the quest. The main rewards are the bosses

Oh no, I just meant can the Rift happen on more than just 2 days for people to get credit. I, and I'm sure many others, could only make it to one because of this thing called a "job". Because of the major numbers disadvantage and 3-second lag, some people in the raid only got 2 out of 3 of Iola, and now they're screwed out of the first Titan tomorrow because the next rift isn't until Thursday, which is kind of...scummy. Not to mention if it happened with a tiny raid here, it could've easily happened with the other 3 factions as well. I feel like spreading rifts out to be every 3 hours every day to give players more chances to actually do the quest, if for just the first week, would at least mitigate some of the lag because people wouldn't be inclined to do the Rifts at specific hours of the day and then be SOL if something came up IRL. You know, kind of like how CR/GR work.

Oh no, I just meant can the Rift happen on more than just 2 days for people to get credit. I, and I'm sure many others, could only make it to one because of this thing called a "job". Because of the major numbers disadvantage and 3-second lag, some people in the raid only got 2 out of 3 of Iola, and now they're screwed out of the first Titan tomorrow because the next rift isn't until Thursday, which is kind of...scummy. Not to mention if it happened with a tiny raid here, it could've easily happened with the other 3 factions as well. I feel like spreading rifts out to be every 3 hours every day to give players more chances to actually do the quest, if for just the first week, would at least mitigate some of the lag because people wouldn't be inclined to do the Rifts at specific hours of the day and then be SOL if something came up IRL. You know, kind of like how CR/GR work.
Changes are being considered for the rifts to help combat the lag produced. Will have more details in coming days about it.

Changes are being considered for the rifts to help combat the lag produced. Will have more details in coming days about it.
Anything along this line would be great.

I've been to two of these rifts so far, and both times my laptop has overheated and shut down - something that has never happened in any other game before.

For the quest regarding the current titan event which spawns at 2:00 PM and 10:00 PM EST on Wednesday/Saturday. Can an oceanic time be added ? These spawn timers 3:00 am / 11:00 am ( depending on timezone) are either when we are sleeping or at work which makes it impossible to attend both days, missing out on such good rewards due to timezone would be very annoying.

Tab target possibly prioritising players over npc/ship parts etc.

Back