What's new

Suggestions

Any way of getting lives new achievement mount collection section? With the new 16ms Dragon for completing them all

Not sure if it's been suggested before, but I'd love it if the Ayanad Library intermittently went into War for an hour or two on each floor daily. It'd be fun to have some pvp in there and honor gains.

If it were done the three floors would need to be turned to no jail zones for pirates if that hasn't been done already, from what I remember they get sent to jail in there if they die in a dominion. It'd be cool if the war timer was staggered across the three floors too, so like war period would start in f1 for an hour or two then once it goes back to peace then f2 would go to war and so on.

Not sure if it's been suggested before, but I'd love it if the Ayanad Library intermittently went into War for an hour or two on each floor daily. It'd be fun to have some pvp in there and honor gains.

If it were done the three floors would need to be turned to no jail zones for pirates if that hasn't been done already, from what I remember they get sent to jail in there if they die in a dominion. It'd be cool if the war timer was staggered across the three floors too, so like war period would start in f1 for an hour or two then once it goes back to peace then f2 would go to war and so on.

So you wanna kill 3k gs players farming to upgrade their gear, who already struggle to kill those lib mobs... and you don't want to go to Jail if you die in there.. LOL

So you wanna kill 3k gs players farming to upgrade their gear, who already struggle to kill those lib mobs... and you don't want to go to Jail if you die in there.. LOL

Well its a suggestions thread, everyones free to suggest :D

Any way of getting lives new achievement mount collection section? With the new 16ms Dragon for completing them all

would be too much effort i think, seeing as live revamped the world boss system for that to work out. + a lot of mounts in there havent been added on private.

imo they added that system to distract from the fact that they ruined the gear system :confused:

First of all sweetheart, I'm not a pirate as you can see in the image below and I haven't been for a long time. Please don't make false accusations or try to put words in other peoples mouths.
upload_2018-12-1_5-0-34.png

I only said to change it to a no-jail zone because it's in Auroria and pirates aren't sent to jail in all other Auroria zones, but last I've seen they are sent to jail if they die in a dominion in library.

My suggestion was only one to two hours a day in library for each floor, that's it, not it being a permanent war zone. There is still 22-23 hrs a day where people can farm in peace. It'd be fun to pvp in library and be able to do higher-risk farming with the higher drop rate during the limited times of war.

First of all sweetheart, I'm not a pirate as you can see in the image below and I haven't been for a long time. Please don't make false accusations or try to put words in other peoples mouths.
View attachment 5264
I only said to change it to a no-jail zone because it's in Auroria and pirates aren't sent to jail in all other Auroria zones, but last I've seen they are sent to jail if they die in a dominion in library.

My suggestion was only one to two hours a day in library for each floor, that's it, not it being a permanent war zone. There is still 22-23 hrs a day where people can farm in peace. It'd be fun to pvp in library and be able to do higher-risk farming with the higher drop rate during the limited times of war.
It's not possible to do that change. Dungeon based instances are generated on first entry and not continuesly loaded at all times and because of that a time based state would not work. Not only that but it isn't possible to give a dungeon instance a dynamic state. They are either active or not active.
Regarding enabled pvp in there this change would cause more upset than possitive response

Can you fix the Hasla Zombie Rift so that the infantrymen the commanders summon give credit as well?

EDIT: Just now two raids weren't able to complete the quest because there aren't enough in the first wave to complete it.
EDIT2: Also why not make it so it functions like CR where both the archers and infantrymen count, both reserves and soldiers, and both commanders and spearmen count towards the quest completion in their respective kill slots?

Last edited:

I would actually love to see this, on official RU, all floors are PvP Enabled except the first. Its a lot of fun

Adding 4.5 attribute changes to strength, agility, spirit, stamina and intellect. This is more aimed towards the strength attribute, out of the three main DPS attributes only strength users are forced stack agility to obtain high critical chance rates. This will also help players in the future if 4.5 is ever added so they don't have to re-seal and re-gem gear to strength.

I have added current agility and strength attribute gains and 4.5 changes below.

00e27e14a581e693bd67781242bc48dd.png a60ea2b4ba6865915d3fc15d2e7e019c.png

ce1feea712a8c38e0ec2e83a4a296ca5.png b825e570ee70ad176309402949878579.png

Taken from https://omnom.gg/4-5-patch-notes/

Last edited:
What if the maximum price of credits had a limit? For EXAMPLE: 100 credits would cost 110g tops. 1000 credits would cost 1100g tops. The credits could not be sold above that price. I believe that this would decrease the pay to win aspect of the game. Just a suggestion.

What if the maximum price of credits had a limit? For EXAMPLE: 100 credits would cost 110g tops. 1000 credits would cost 1100g tops. The credits could not be sold above that price. I believe that this would decrease the pay to win aspect of the game. Just a suggestion.
No. Credits will not be given a vendor value and it is not possible to give an iten a max sell price. Neither is it a good idea

Adding 4.5 attribute changes to strength, agility, spirit, stamina and intellect. This is more aimed towards the strength attribute, out of the three main DPS attributes only strength users are forced stack agility to obtain high critical chance rates. This will also help players in the future if 4.5 is ever added so they don't have to re-seal and re-gem gear to strength.

I have added current agility and strength attribute gains and 4.5 changes below.

View attachment 5269 View attachment 5270

View attachment 5268 View attachment 5267

Taken from https://omnom.gg/4-5-patch-notes/
4.5 changes will come with the 4.5 patch.

Boost chocolate drop to once every hour please.(desert cottage) otherwise the tax put in and the time finding land for it wouldnt be worth it at all.

since the server seems to be pretty inconsistent has your team considered any options to make the experience for high ping players less painful? like skill queue or the possibility of going back to the old versions of filler skills like triple slash endless arrows etc

Back