What's new

Suggestions

Boost chocolate drop to once every hour please.(desert cottage) otherwise the tax put in and the time finding land for it wouldnt be worth it at all.
Asked before and the decision was to keep it the same.
You lose nothing by having to just keep the house around longer for the chocolate furniture

You lose nothing by having to just keep the house around longer for the chocolate furniture
Sad to hear the decision was made that way as I farm crates frequently and was looking forward to making use of the loot drop % it provides but hearing that it's kept this way purely because of aesthetic purpose is just sad and kills half the purpose of why the house exists.

Actually, I do lose an entire day of chocolate because I can't log in at the exact same time every day to collect it. I can maybe collect it 3 or 4 times per week instead of the ideal 7 times per week. That's why I suggested to reduce the timer to 22 hours instead of 24 to give a 2 hour grace period, similar to the time to regain labor from a bed and to get rewards from trade packs, but my suggestion was completely ignored.

Actually, I do lose an entire day of chocolate because I can't log in at the exact same time every day to collect it. I can maybe collect it 3 or 4 times per week instead of the ideal 7 times per week. That's why I suggested to reduce the timer to 22 hours instead of 24 to give a 2 hour grace period, similar to the time to regain labor from a bed and to get rewards from trade packs, but my suggestion was completely ignored.

Ignored?! Reply was provided to you there and I don't have another reply for you:

"Items you can craft are unique and can be obtained from Desserted Cottage only. They also don't need extra resources from your side but give you a unique decor that you can't get from any other place. Both production time and quantity are on a very good level".

It will not be changed.

Shay said:
Craftable Serendipity Stones like the Cryptic Lucky Scrolls at the castle? Same mats but higher quantity even. Atm, they're too dependent on p2w boxes and waiting a month for a single one.

Allow Serendipity Stones and Lord Coins to be sold on the AH.

Change larceny(Queen's purses/crates only) back to how it was in 2.9. Whatever change to "fix" 3.0's larceny has not done a single thing and Auroria is a dead zone other than for those who do trees/braziers. This would allow more skirmishes to happen(people may log in more just to go pvp) and allow more gold into the economy(yeah it's shit rn). It was fun in 2.9 because of all the interactions going on and pug raids attempting to down the mana towers.

Any chance we can get some responses for this?
Trion made a change that Lord's coins could be posted on the AH by giving them a vendor value. Could we do the same for Serendipity and Lord's Coins here. Also, 2.9 purses would be nice. We were pre told that it was reverted back, but it's still not like before. Therefore, larceny is still dead and since bots aren't doing it anymore, boosting it would be great for players again (especially beginning players).

Anything on this? More interested in Lord's coins and serendipities being listed on the auction house.

Don't know if is in the suggestions already, but can we get a colorblind mode in the game? i have a lot of issues with land, color packs and other stuff cause i cant see colors properly. I know some people who has the same problem as me. It will be a great improvement to the game i think.

Don't know if is in the suggestions already, but can we get a colorblind mode in the game? i have a lot of issues with land, color packs and other stuff cause i cant see colors properly. I know some people who has the same problem as me. It will be a great improvement to the game i think.

Technical possibilities don't let us to implement a colorblind mod.

Anything on this? More interested in Lord's coins and serendipities being listed on the auction house.

Serendipity Stones can be obtained in game any time. You can purchase a Serendipity Stone from the Loyalty shop or from the Login Badge Exchanger in Mirage Isle. You can also get the one from the boxes, but Serendipity Stones are already not bound.

As for the Lord Coins, they will stay bound.

Serendipity Stones can be obtained in game any time. You can purchase a Serendipity Stone from the Loyalty shop or from the Login Badge Exchanger in Mirage Isle. You can also get the one from the boxes, but Serendipity Stones are already not bound.

As for the Lord Coins, they will stay bound.
Lord coins aren't bound, he's asking for you guys to put a sell for value on Lord Coins and serendipity stones so they can be listed on the auction house.

Lord coins aren't bound, he's asking for you guys to put a sell for value on Lord Coins and serendipity stones so they can be listed on the auction house.

I'm sorry, I worded it in the wrong way. They are kind of bound as if you can't sell the item on the auction it means it still has bound parts in the system. But will stay that way.

I'm sorry, I worded it in the wrong way. They are kind of bound as if you can't sell the item on the auction it means it still has bound parts in the system. But will stay that way.
I see. Also, please reconsider implementing Ravenspine Wings just yet. The general consensus among many players is that they're harmful to the server. Changing it to a two second invulnerability is still hardly a nerf given that the invulnerability is still instantly cast. A better fix for the glider is removing the instant invulnerability and making it a casted ability similar to the one on Ezis glider. The root of the issue with Ravenspine is that the invulnerability is instantly cast as soon as you open the glider.

I see. Also, please reconsider implementing Ravenspine Wings just yet. The general consensus among many players is that they're harmful to the server. Changing it to a two second invulnerability is still hardly a nerf given that the invulnerability is still instantly cast. A better fix for the glider is removing the instant invulnerability and making it a casted ability similar to the one on Ezis glider. The root of the issue with Ravenspine is that the invulnerability is instantly cast as soon as you open the glider.

Literally this. Please remove instant invulnerability on these and make it a skill.

Can we get a full heal after a duel? or at least replenish the HP lost during a duel? And maybe if it's possible to fix the bug of staying in battle after a duel?

Such change can be actively abused by the players, especially during the sieges and fights with bosses, when to restore HP instantly (if there is no healer around or even with the one), players will start a duel and cancel it after.

The game have a bread and soup buff that regen players for 5seconds when we use the item out of combat. If u give a 60s buff to players when they finish the duel, they will get 100% HP/MP and they cant abuse of that, because the game remove that buff when u enter in combat.

"
sociopathix said:
I would like to request the Farmer's Workstation have added to it recipes that allow for 10x bundles to be made at one time. So Mass Production Bundle recipe would be 100 seeds, x worms, y labor.
Takes forever to craft bundles. A lot of people use 500-1000 bundles a day"

Can we have bundles stack to 1000 instead of 100 aswell

i want that too.

Make elite merchant cushion operable by anyone once placed.

Plz, let Elite Merchant's Cushion and Tutoring Cushion

change the restrictions on the public farms for those players without lands, 15 or 20 instead 5 items and the possibility of plant any type of trees, animal, seed, etc.

1. Plz let Auroran Synthezis Shards stack, i tried farm for queen crates and they just flood inventory in seconds making farming very annoying.
2. every quest from castle farms that consumes work permit should give 1 lord coin. People only camp for trees not even bother to do anything else and packs on farms stay there for days cuz noone bother to move them :/

1. Plz let Auroran Synthezis Shards stack, i tried farm for queen crates and they just flood inventory in seconds making farming very annoying.
2. every quest from castle farms that consumes work permit should give 1 lord coin. People only camp for trees not even bother to do anything else and packs on farms stay there for days cuz noone bother to move them :/
The shards are not stackable due to their uniqie property. The same goes for synthium for costumes. The stone packs exist for the purpose of compressing the exp.

Back