What's new

Suggestions

The shards are not stackable due to their uniqie property. The same goes for synthium for costumes. The stone packs exist for the purpose of compressing the exp.

Thats very bad, meaby if it could somehow automaticly apply synthesis shards to it when it is in bag that could work other way its not solution at all. I will spend more time on feeding this item than on killing mobs if i do that.

Last edited:
Thats very bad, meaby if it could somehow automaticly apply synthesis shards to it when it is in bag that could work other way its not solution at all. I will spend more time on feeding this item than on killing mobs if i do that.
The shards are not stackable due to their uniqie property. The same goes for synthium for costumes. The stone packs exist for the purpose of compressing the exp.
Is it possible to give the stone pack a higher xp cap? at least 1 grade higher (unique). When mass farming, these things fill up too fast...
If it's something the admins are willing to do, a good solution might be to replaced the Auroran Synthesis Stone drops with a new stackable item called "Sealed Auroran Synthesis Stone" that when used generates an Auroran Synthesis Stone of a random grade between basic (or whatever the lowest was) and unique. It'd be like what was done for the Blank Canvas' dropping from big belly fish.

Still waiting for an answer to the suggestions I put in on November 20th. I did ask about it since then, but was told reading the suggestions tread was on hold while you guys were working on something. That is totally understandable except that everyone who has posted suggestions since has gotten a prompt answer. I'm not asking for instant results, just prompt feedback.

Still waiting for an answer to the suggestions I put in on November 20th. I did ask about it since then, but was told reading the suggestions tread was on hold while you guys were working on something. That is totally understandable except that everyone who has posted suggestions since has gotten a prompt answer. I'm not asking for instant results, just prompt feedback.
A lot of people have some from way before that. I have one from Oct 1. When they get the spare time to go back to where they left off, they will continue the process of answering questions. My only guess is that the ones that have been answered recently are ones they can probably answer fairly promptly. Just a guess tho. Just have to be patient but they will get it. Just takes time.

A lot of people have some from way before that. I have one from Oct 1. When they get the spare time to go back to where they left off, they will continue the process of answering questions. My only guess is that the ones that have been answered recently are ones they can probably answer fairly promptly. Just a guess tho. Just have to be patient but they will get it. Just takes time.
I understand that, I really do. And I guess I should have looked further back but I tend not to follow the forums unless I'm waiting for something in particular. I won't say patience is something I'm overly good at, but I had assumed that because I was told "We're looking into it." that I would hear back within a month. I mean yes, these people are mods/devs but they're also human beings and personally I forget things all the time. I don't expect them to remember every single post on the thread. But you have a point, I guess I just thought what I asked was a fairly simple yes or no.

The suggestion I see from you is in regards to 3 mounts.
A pegasus to come back and the donkey to come back. To be simple mounts are on a rotation and are continuesly being cycled around. That means if you want something you have to wait for it.

Regarding the dolphin no the speed won't be adjusted.

All suggestions will be replied, but some may go to 3.5 only due to the technical possibilities or our workshop queue.
We are mostly working on 3.5 right now and one big festival we want to present to our players this January.

All suggestions will be replied, but some may go to 3.5 only due to the technical possibilities or our workshop queue.
We are mostly working on 3.5 right now and one big festival we want to present to our players this January.
Oh, no worries. There's no rush from me. Mine wasn't even important. It was about shelves lol can't wait to see what you've got coming up. Just hope you're taking time to enjoy the holidays :D

Festival suggestions..... if at all possible. It would be great to have festival stockings to hang on your mantlepiece and red noses for your mounts!!!

Ok, So what about castle farms ? Is there any reason for making only 1 quest worth to do ?
Cuz situation on SS is not rare:

https://imgur.com/a/pRl0R5t

And noone rly want move this packs or do hunting quest. Making every quest on farm 1 lord coind would only lower price of lord coins by bringing more of them on market and its not like there is to many of them.

Ok, So what about castle farms ? Is there any reason for making only 1 quest worth to do ?

And noone rly want move this packs or do hunting quest. Making every quest on farm 1 lord coind would only lower price of lord coins by bringing more of them on market and its not like there is to many of them.
Encourage people to get work permits or have your guild members use their other characters to do LC quests. Castle farms are fine how they are. :p

There are hundreds to thousands of Lords coins already in the game. The issue for getting them is not the quest, only that the market is being controlled by the castle owners.
Changes are not necessary

Last edited:
There are hundreds to thousands of Lords coins already in the game. The issue for getting them is the quest, only that the market is being controlled by the castle owners.
Changes are not necessary

my sugestion is not about bringing more LC on market it is about making hunting quest actualy used by ppl. Somone have to clear purification zone and then noone even want touch quest cuz its give 0,5 lc a bit sad cuz its preatty cool interaction. Moving packs from farm to market for 0,5lc to do quest fast yes i can understand it its super fast so its worth less. Moving flaming logs 1lc moving water 1lc planting trees 1lc killing 50 mobs 0,5lc and i just dont get it.

Last edited:
The suggestion I see from you is in regards to 3 mounts.
A pegasus to come back and the donkey to come back. To be simple mounts are on a rotation and are continuesly being cycled around. That means if you want something you have to wait for it.

Regarding the dolphin no the speed won't be adjusted.
I knew I would have to wait for the pegasus or mules to come back, that part was the "suggestion" I was putting in. The dolphin speed was the part I wanted to hear back about. I'm sad you guys won't adjust the speed. I love the dolphin, but its more just to have for bragging rights at this point because its cool looking. I was hoping for some function, and for enough speed to be comparable to other aquatic mounts. I saw the speed for some other mounts increased so they weren't pointless. Anyways, I appreciate the reply.

Could we please be able to recolour the whole of our car? The dyes are already in the game, instead of just a little decal on the side that doesnt really cut it.

@Sparkle @Sjinderson

Can you guys please add Titan title exchange, only for the final title.. either convert them back to essence or option to exchange it for another final tier title.. ty

Edit : if you feel the exchange option might get abused, you can add cost to it like 5 or 10 essence.. so people cant exchange titles for more than 2 or 3 times.

Add a one second cooldown to swapping costumes so that rapidly swapping costumes can't be used to disconnect people anymore.

Back