What's new

Suggestions

1) Increase seed stack sizes. Maybe to 10 thousand seeds per stack?
2) Give us an ability on vehicles to kick off passengers if possible (cars, speedboats, red freighters)

Another idea I had to encourage pvp is to have a package spawn randomly somewhere in southern castaway strait between major events 1 time a day that is worth 5000 gold but can only be turned in at freedich, in addition when you discover the box and open it, the package globally and visibly marks its location on the map so anyone can tell where it is. This would be a fun PVP event to get together whole guilds to basically play hot potato all the way to freedich isle. Maybe double all honor gains on the sea during the event as well to discourage freedich camping and provide additional incentive (do you get honor in sea warfare?)

yeah this event would be great for the teleport hacker that comes out to abyssal all of the time

Make Red Dragon give a cooldown so you cannot fight him for 7 days after a kill so more players can enjoy endgame content.

one does not "enjoy" red dragon

Last edited:
Heya all. im didnt watched all post so,sory if im not first who is telling that idea...

U can try to create 3totaly new npc or crafter table or rolling npc-s one for armor, one for weapons and one for accesories where we can roll a random weapons/armor/accessoryes, with random grades OR/AND with special stats what giving up +1rank for one random skill or +1for all, and for 1roll they need 1scroll what we can craft or buy for credit,ofc tem players can roll a crap items but if roll good items there will be every1happy xd im see this on another game when we was play and a lot of ppl was using a tones credit to make a good stufs with perfect stats

Last edited:
Give 20 credits to players eatch day they log in... Like log in badges but credits
So the ones that never donate can get a taste of the credits

@charlesada if I'm understanding what you're suggesting no. That just inspires people to p2w and just keep going for the top gear.
@Extasy no. Credits will remain as donations and competitions

@Sjinderson no need to be Only good for p2w, but pls, its private server, we got every week new boxes and credit can buy cheap in main website, dont tell me thats not sound everything to do for p2w

i dont know did i know to tell it good bcs my english is not perfect but, . .u can try to create one machine where we can roll items with special skroll,or craft a random items, like a crap items and some betters and very good items, something like on pictures,maybe can be same like to craft delphinad,ayanad stufs justletsy make it new stats like all skill up +1 or just for 1skil +1skill up
on 2. picture is crafter in other game on what im was think that u can make in archerage too sry for crap picture xd

Attachments

• NwXsc.jpg
    NwXsc.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 361
  • 37926379_1646346105492044_7139965985196343296_n.jpg
    37926379_1646346105492044_7139965985196343296_n.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
Along with plants & seeds, animal products (wool and such) should have higher stacks, would be nice if processed materials had higher stacks too (fabric, lumber, ingots, etc.)
Basically, a lot of stuff is eating up more storage than it should
Can we get synthium stones to stack too? Is that possible?

Synthium stones can't be stacked because of how the synthesis mechanic functions.
Though with all these item stack requests it may be time for another stacking update to come with 3.0b

Would it be possible to:

1. Lower the amount of unfinished buildings a player can have down to 1? Currently the system is set up to where a player can have up to 2 unbuilt structures and they can't place down any more property until at least one of them is built. This was a mechanic introduced to prevent land blockades (along with the change to tax cost increases per building owned), but with the increased labor, having unbuilt land is hardly an inconvenience to the owner in terms of taxes, and it means blockading a plot. I've seen in various places 2 plots of unbuilt land owned by the same person just blocking a place for players to drop down land, making it more difficult for new players to get on their feet.

2. Lower the labor costs and proficiency costs of crafting to the similar amount that is in 3.5 but not change regrade chances? They did the change in an attempt to streamline crafting so players could "catch up" in gear, but in a version of AA where labor gains are increased, only one of these changes is really necessary to help bridge the gap in gear score, and lowering labor costs and proficiency requirements is actually the one that benefits newer players more than older players.

Would it be possible to:

1. Lower the amount of unfinished buildings a player can have down to 1? Currently the system is set up to where a player can have up to 2 unbuilt structures and they can't place down any more property until at least one of them is built. This was a mechanic introduced to prevent land blockades (along with the change to tax cost increases per building owned), but with the increased labor, having unbuilt land is hardly an inconvenience to the owner in terms of taxes, and it means blockading a plot. I've seen in various places 2 plots of unbuilt land owned by the same person just blocking a place for players to drop down land, making it more difficult for new players to get on their feet.

2. Lower the labor costs and proficiency costs of crafting to the similar amount that is in 3.5 but not change regrade chances? They did the change in an attempt to streamline crafting so players could "catch up" in gear, but in a version of AA where labor gains are increased, only one of these changes is really necessary to help bridge the gap in gear score, and lowering labor costs and proficiency requirements is actually the one that benefits newer players more than older players.
I support this, especially if the unfinished building get a duration of 24h only and then gets demolished with a 24h cooldown to place it again on the ground.

I saw they're making it so that pirates can go to karkasse without going to jail if we get killed in the next patch, could pirates also get the ability to go to Hasla so we can participate in Hasla Zombie Rift and pvp without fear of going to jail? Having that in Halcyona as well would be great.

I've noticed that nobody ever does anything really with the "Large Drift Ice" and "Massive Drift Ice" outside Diamond Shores, they're really just a passive obstacle on the way up to Diamond Shores for when people turn in Abyssal Attack packs. They're intended to be able to be dragged around with harpoons but due to both the "Drift Ice" buff lasting only one hour, as well as them moving just incredibly slow, there's really not much you can do with them.

ScreenShot0109.jpg
It took 30 minutes for me and my friends to drag one to just Marcala, and by that time it was pretty close to disappearing. So I was wondering if perhaps their Health could be increased slightly, increase the time of the "Drift Ice" buff so that they don't disappear after only an hour, and also make it so that the they can be dragged a bit faster by harpoons. It's a pretty simple change, and it'd be fun to see people bringing them around as obstacles, it could really liven up sea pvp.

Last edited:
Suggesting to make a subforum specifically for Suggestions. So that threads can be separated by topic instead of this cluster of multiple topics in 1 thread.
Then open 1 thread per automated events like Halcy, MM, Kraken, Abyss, Lusca, RD, Hasla Zombie, etc.

Suggesting to make a subforum specifically for Suggestions. So that threads can be separated by topic instead of this cluster of multiple topics in 1 thread.
Then open 1 thread per automated events like Halcy, MM, Kraken, Abyss, Lusca, RD, Hasla Zombie, etc.

Don't worry, we'll make sure to lok through all the suggestions here. If you have anything to add or debate on another player's post, you can do it here. It's not really necessary to create multiple threads at the moment. Too many forums and sub-forums may add difficulty for players to find new information. But we may add it later if we notice that it's the easier way for players.

@plamp Hasla was made non-prison zone for pirates long time ago with the start of Hasla Zombie event, so pirates could participate in Hasla Zombie Rift without going to jail. Are there any issues with getting to prison there now?

@plamp Hasla was made non-prison zone for pirates long time ago with the start of Hasla Zombie event, so pirates could participate in Hasla Zombie Rift without going to jail. Are there any issues with getting to prison there now?
Me and some of my pirate friends just tested it, we get sent to jail. I'll send you a video on discord as well showing it

Last edited:
Me and some of my pirate friends just tested it, we get sent to jail. I'll send you a video on discord as well showing it

Video was received. Thank you for having it recorded. We'll make sure to have it analyzed and zone tested. Hasla should be a non-prison zone for pirates as well.

Are you guys able to look at labor costs and reductions and whatnot? Because they've been bonkers since release and any time the question was asked on retail, Trion swept it under the rug. Authority rank Alchemy should reduce labor costs by 20%, and something like gathering Braziers and Archeum trees costs a base of 75 labor. 20% of 75 is 60. But if you gather something with a base cost of 75, you spend 64. Not sure where they're screwing up the math, but it'd be cool if you could check that out!

Hi, I would like to have the Sovereign robes get the same change that the lord's costumes are getting. It is one of the 7 (Castle costumes + Sovereign Robes) most difficult costumes to maintain but is currently so unsatisfying to wear because stat costumes are so much better. Though I believe the Sovereign Robes should have higher stats then the lord's costume because it requires a larger investment then they do (Player Nation).

Back