What's new

Suggestions

Due some problems with Bundle crafting animation, I think we need some kind of prohibition when we use Production Scrolls + Production Pots.
But the problem may be at Dawsdrop armor, when using those 3 production timer descrease.
But I think the "best" soluction for this is not allowing to use Production Scrolls + Production Pots.

This is absurd, first crafting is too slow and now it is too fast... and yet you are using item that costs CREDITS on top of MANY in game boosts that can be gained, somewhat easily might I add.

'hair

Due some problems with Bundle crafting animation, I think we need some kind of prohibition when we use Production Scrolls + Production Pots.
But the problem may be at Dawsdrop armor, when using those 3 production timer descrease.
But I think the "best" soluction for this is not allowing to use Production Scrolls + Production Pots.

Noooooo pls don't do this, not all items have same base craft speed, you would ruin bundle crafting for example o_O

'why

MAKE NPC ARMOR/COSTUMES!

I would argue that some of the best armor and costumes in the game are worn by the NPCs and completely inaccessible to players. That's really annoying (as it is in most mmos). That said, if it is at all possible, there is one outfit that I would give my ______ (fill in the blank) for...

awQDfBs.jpg

Well we already received the evenbard gear set a while ago :3 so who knows!
upload_2019-1-30_13-18-28.png

Noooooo pls don't do this, not all items have same base craft speed, you would ruin bundle crafting for example o_O

'why
I was talking exactly about seed bundle crafting... Some ppl cant craft correctly using Dawsdrop + Production Scroll + Pot

Sparkle, is there anyway to look at the jailing system. at this time is a joke. we had a raid led today by a person who was sentenced to 33 minutes, 5 mins before the raid. I think that if you get sent to jail, you should have to stay there for the duration. Also, if you get sent to jail you should lose leadership. I think that a hero should be examples of good playing and if they are felons, then they are anti-heroes not Heroic at all. maybe it would cutdown on the toxicity in game if the heroes lost their position if they are caught stealing or murdering etc.

<prepares to be flamed by the idiots who like to prey on the weaker>
When you're sent to jail your options are stay or escape. If you escape you are still given a prisoner debuff which prevents you from doing anything.

Regarding losing leadership that is something that would need to be decided by a poll by players

Sparkle, is there anyway to look at the jailing system. at this time is a joke. we had a raid led today by a person who was sentenced to 33 minutes, 5 mins before the raid. I think that if you get sent to jail, you should have to stay there for the duration. Also, if you get sent to jail you should lose leadership. I think that a hero should be examples of good playing and if they are felons, then they are anti-heroes not Heroic at all. maybe it would cutdown on the toxicity in game if the heroes lost their position if they are caught stealing or murdering etc.

<prepares to be flamed by the idiots who like to prey on the weaker>

It would only cut down on toxicity if being a hero meant something. Not everyone who goes for hero is an RP-ing little baby who tries to be like Hercules. Being Wanted comes from all sorts of things, not just preying on the weak. We've got someone in guild who finds unprotected Mining Drills and Majestic Trees and taps them and gets Infamy. Do they deserve to be forced to stay in jail because someone else is evading taxes? Are they being un-heroic? No, the people hiding their shit up in the bushes on top of mountains are the cowards here. So gtfo with this BS, people with your mentality are the reason toxicity exists in the first place. Self-righteous kids who think their shit doesn't stink.

Hello people, as I said on discord today earlier, I would to leave my suggestion about changing experience rate either by the server or via in game command, like a few other private servers MMOs, with that people could take more liberty to level up their characters and explore the world the way they want, until reach max level, not needing to worry to skip zones or not doing quests and having low level gear until 50.

Thanks in advance.

Hello people, as I said on discord today earlier, I would to leave my suggestion about changing experience rate either by the server or via in game command, like a few other private servers MMOs, with that people could take more liberty to level up their characters and explore the world the way they want, until reach max level, not needing to worry to skip zones or not doing quests and having low level gear until 50.

Thanks in advance.

why? there's 400% exp bonus already added to patron buff...

Edit: nvm I misunderstood xd too much info, I'm guessing you mean to accommodate to new players?

This is absurd, first crafting is too slow and now it is too fast...

I actually ran into a problem with dawnsdrop/production boost scroll, probably unique to me. My character kept stopping crafting, I'm guessing because it's going too fast, even though I'm not touching the keyboard or mouse. Having to repeatedly click "craft" gets old...

I actually ran into a problem with dawnsdrop/production boost scroll, probably unique to me. My character kept stopping crafting, I'm guessing because it's going too fast, even though I'm not touching the keyboard or mouse. Having to repeatedly click "craft" gets old...

This has been addressed by people previously on a different thread, and is most definitely not a problem unique to you.

yes i mentioned that XD

well i forgot about that haha its very true, sadly all this speed is only useful for crafting stuff like bundles, because for all other regular crafts you'd end up crafting too fast and then your attack speed cant keep up with it lol
However, as pointed out by Aviendha...
Your speed for craft time eventually gets so fast that it outweighs the global cool down; ie, if you finish crafting an item in a queue before the global cooldown resets, so you will stop your queue because you "Can't do this right now."

Fixing that would require lowering GCD on planting/crafting but it has been previously mentioned that would spam server with requests, and hence would not be changed...

Crafting is on the the same Global Cooldown (GCD) as placing items. GCD is in turn affected by Attack Speed.

The reason for crafting stopping is because:
1. Queue up and start craft by clicking CRAFT button. GCD timer and crafting timer begin, CRAFT button is greyed out in game UI
2. Crafting Timer completes before GCD timer; system attempts to begin ANOTHER craft in the queue as instructed
3. Cannot begin crafting as GCD timer has not completed, and cannot "auto-press" the GREYED OUT CRAFT button. Cancels action/queue by saying "You cannot do this right now".
4. GCD timer now completes, and then Craft button ungreys, you can begin again.

The fix for this is to use the SWEET spot of production boots, going fast as possible but not faster than your GCD would allow.
ie. reducing craft time to be just over global cooldown timer. This can easily be found by trial and error.

So... unequip stuff like Merchant's Costume: Basic, or don't use a Scroll...

That's why I said before people was "complaining that crafting too slow and now it too fast"... Obviously being too fast is a problem if it causes QUEUED up crafting orders to cancel but it is MANAGEABLE since it is on the USER end.

We already enjoy a [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]BASE 2x speed increase on crafting for all things[/bcolor]... and then ALL the other boosts you can get to manage your speed...

Seems REALLY GOOD to me even if it is somewhat annoying to have to self manage your production boosts...

This has been addressed by people previously on a different thread, and is most definitely not a problem unique to you.

Crafting is on the the same Global Cooldown (GCD) as placing items. GCD is in turn affected by Attack Speed.

1. Queue up and start craft by clicking CRAFT button. GCD timer and crafting timer begin, CRAFT button is greyed out in game UI
2. Crafting Timer completes before GCD timer; system attempts to begin ANOTHER craft in the queue as instructed
3. Cannot begin crafting as GCD timer has not completed, and cannot "auto-press" the GREYED OUT CRAFT button. Cancels action/queue by saying "You cannot do this right now".

The fix for this is to use the SWEET spot of production boots, going fast as possible but not faster than your GCD would allow.
ie. reducing craft time to be just over global cooldown timer. This can easily be found by trial and error.

That's why I said before people was "complaining that crafting too slow and now it too fast"... Obviously being too fast is a problem if it causes QUEUED up crafting orders to cancel but it is MANAGEABLE since it is on the USER end.

We already enjoy a [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]BASE 2x speed increase on crafting for all things[/bcolor]... and then ALL the other boosts you can get to manage your speed...

Seems REALLY GOOD to me even if it is somewhat annoying to have to self manage your production boosts...

Ty for quoting me and saying what I said in the message you quoted.. xD

Got this soluction, idk if works with everyone:
In your screen settings limit max FPS to 30-60. If you set it to 30 you should no longer have that problem.

That is correct. We are planning to create new zones for housing only, but that would be more like separate islands for housing than just taking parts from the main land. That are the long-term plans that we are going to work on only after 3.5 release.

I absolutely love this idea can I make a suggestion if you are doing this I'd love to see lots of smaller island, only big enough to hold like 5-8 24x24s at most.

Also, Id like to suggest when you go to release them if you could keep their exact locations secret it until the update is live maybe even after that it would be kinda fun to have to search for the islands or even just run into them by accident even weeks after they come out. Personally, I feel this gives a fairer chance to players, cause if the locations are known prior everyone will just put them selfs where the island are going to be before the update or full guilds will just come out in force and protect take over islands and prevent people from taking them not saying this wouldn't be fun as well just feel like it could give an unfair advantage to larger guilds and stronger players and this gameplay can still happen as if two groups find islands at the same time their still could be a fight just gives a chance to smaller groups of players.

I haven't found this but maybe a thread where people can request items that they'd like to see appear in the marketplace? Or find out about when they can expect to see that item they want to reappear?

It would only cut down on toxicity if being a hero meant something. Not everyone who goes for hero is an RP-ing little baby who tries to be like Hercules. Being Wanted comes from all sorts of things, not just preying on the weak. We've got someone in guild who finds unprotected Mining Drills and Majestic Trees and taps them and gets Infamy. Do they deserve to be forced to stay in jail because someone else is evading taxes? Are they being un-heroic? No, the people hiding their shit up in the bushes on top of mountains are the cowards here. So gtfo with this BS, people with your mentality are the reason toxicity exists in the first place. Self-righteous kids who think their shit doesn't stink.

Stealing is stealing if something is unprotected dosent mean its illegal.

So both are in the wrong, but only one gets punished. Seems fair :p
No, u can plant whatever u want in almost any place and plant become public after some time if u plant them on unprotected land. That mean if u steal them before that time u stealing after that time its public and u can do whatever u want with that plants.
Guy that plant outside of protected land taking risk of his plants beign stolen, its not avoiding taxes. There is nothing that tells u that u MUST pay taxes to plant crops trees or whatever in the game, Just some group of ppl ivented "illegal farms" to justify stealing.

Last edited:
There is nothing that tells u that u MUST pay taxes to plant crops trees or whatever in the game, Just some group of ppl ivented "illegal farms" to justify stealing.

Actually game system invokes a LABOR TAX of 10 LABOR POINTS per item planted on non-protected land....
So you must still pay TAXES... just not [Tax Certificate]
o_Oo_O

That being said I agree with you, if you plant outside of the protected plots then it is your liability that you may lose them :)

Back