What's new

Suggestions

Please add the awesome Gingerbread Shield image item.

All I want for Christmas is a Gingerbread Shield <3

I had another suggestion...
Currently login tracker is only for the first 25 days and then you get nothing for the remaining days of each period. What about adding something like an extra loyalty token click for each day after the 25th. Or each day after the 25th day you can pick one of the top tier login rewards i.e. the 26th click I can choose either 5x secret gifts // 3x labor pots // 5 merit // 6 gilda // or another synthium stone?

The thing I see people always going on about it "why not reward the people that have been here the whole time with more..." I don't necessarily agree with those statements as new players keep the server alive and kicking, but this would be away to reward those who do login every day with something that's not gamebreaking. It isn't going to flood the market with anything since none of these rewards are trade-able.

On a similar note, can Warriors medals be added to the login tracker for one of the days? maybe swap out the loot buffs or even have medals as the 26-31 day login rewards? (basically I think warriors medals are a huge progression bottleneck on this server)

I second @piclerick ideas for change to warrior medal gain on this server, as it's kind of low. Unless youre hitting every single event each day, which most players dont. Also, as a player in nation, we don't get medals from halcyona events. And with the 3.0b patch, nation players will be receiving even less warrior medals per day with the change to the number of castles each nation can hold.

Please add the awesome Gingerbread Shield image item.

All I want for Christmas is a Gingerbread Shield <3

Do you mean a Gingerbread Buckler? We have it in the current version so may have it added in a while. Just as image item, of course.

I had another suggestion...
Currently login tracker is only for the first 25 days and then you get nothing for the remaining days of each period. What about adding something like an extra loyalty token click for each day after the 25th. Or each day after the 25th day you can pick one of the top tier login rewards i.e. the 26th click I can choose either 5x secret gifts // 3x labor pots // 5 merit // 6 gilda // or another synthium stone?

The thing I see people always going on about it "why not reward the people that have been here the whole time with more..." I don't necessarily agree with those statements as new players keep the server alive and kicking, but this would be away to reward those who do login every day with something that's not gamebreaking. It isn't going to flood the market with anything since none of these rewards are trade-able.

On a similar note, can Warriors medals be added to the login tracker for one of the days? maybe swap out the loot buffs or even have medals as the 26-31 day login rewards? (basically I think warriors medals are a huge progression bottleneck on this server)

Login tracker was intentionally made 25 days per month, so players that would miss a few days would still have a chance to get to end month rewards. Mostly, all players miss a couple of days each month or simply forget to request a reward.

Warrior's Medals were offered to be added to the login tracker instead of some other items by another player but isea wasn't supported by he players as other items in login tracker are useful and needed as well. We'll see, if some more of them can be added in game in another way.

@plamp coming back to your idea with Blank Canvas. t will not be possible to add the possibility to extract them fom Canvas Stone as it was previously offered by you, but another idea offered by you (to add a stackable token instead that can be exchanged later to blank canvas) may work and we'll see if that can be implemented.

Login tracker was intentionally made 25 days per month, so players that would miss a few days would still have a chance to get to end month rewards. Mostly, all players miss a couple of days each month or simply forget to request a reward.

Warrior's Medals were offered to be added to the login tracker instead of some other items by another player but isea wasn't supported by he players as other items in login tracker are useful and needed as well. We'll see, if some more of them can be added in game in another way.
Yeah I understand the purpose of it only being 25 days, the suggestion is more an addition. It would keep the reward for 25 days at 25 days (abyssal crystals) but also add additional days for the remaining month to still reward logging in and checking it off

how about show when invasion happen i have not seen it for weeks. east side i have no idea when to be on. add it to the events calendar thing. yea i know its says every 72 hrs from completing still have not seen it for weeks.

AIR SHIPS. Craftable, flyable, killable.
Trade pack spots, cannons, radar. Maybe even a stealth option. Best part is when they blow up, everyone falls to their death. Maybe even add some sort of "town cannon" like a siege cannon for airships so people can shoot them from the ground.

Last edited:
A revamp of the Law/Wanted/Jury system that would completely change how it works. It would flow like this:
  1. AUTOMATIC execution of criminals (Wanted debuff) upon death by players is REMOVED.
  2. Wanted players instead spawn a Proof of Crime interactable object on their place of death (same mechanic as Bloodstain). This lasts 20-60 seconds on the ground.
  3. JURY players can then press F to Report to Authorities (cast time of 5 seconds or more, that can be interrupted like any interacting channeling in the game). Optional: If the player has the Executioner title enabled, the cast time is reduced by 50%.
  4. If the cast is finished by the Jury player, the Wanted player is sent to Trial as usual. Optional: The Jury player gets -10 infamy by arresting the criminal or a bit of Honor.
That would lead into serious direct and indirect implications like:
  • Give another reason to be a Jury.
  • Give an option for players to send people to Trial instead of sending it automatically, forcefully.
  • Remove the mechanic where players that often gets the Wanted debuff or actual Wanted players (including Pirates) from sending others to Trial, since it makes no sense.
  • Make it harder to report people during group PvP (with the cast time).
  • Optionally, give rewards to people that are part of the Jury constantly and rarely or never purple.

@plamp coming back to your idea with Blank Canvas. t will not be possible to add the possibility to extract them fom Canvas Stone as it was previously offered by you, but another idea offered by you (to add a stackable token instead that can be exchanged later to blank canvas) may work and we'll see if that can be implemented.
Thanks for following up! I'm surprised that wouldn't work, one would think it'd function identically to how big belly fish can drop them when opened. It makes me worried what kind of weird choices have been made on XL Games' part when it comes to the handling of items.

Do we have the Ravenspine wings in our version? I would be excited to have them.

Ravenspine wings are present in later versions, but received a negative feedback from multiple players. Due to it, we can't confirm, they will be added in our later versions.

A way to put packs where you want to put them, kinda like plants? with that ringy thingy instead of eyeballing it everytime and then starting to play pack pingpong with the floor...

Ravenspine wings are present in later versions, but received a negative feedback from multiple players. Due to it, we can't confirm, they will be added in our later versions.

I'm thankful for that, as their existence turned PVP into "who had more invincibility gliders wins". But would you be open and/or able to remove the invincibility ability it comes with? I am sure there are a number of players that would love to have their look, even if it meant not getting the 5 seconds of invincibility.

I agree, never add the Ravenspine Glider if it's going to have the invince on it. It ruined small scale PvP.

If you were to add it, just make the invince an ability like the ezi glider instead of it automatically applying

Add a trade-in option for library drops, at least for the 3rd floor. The drop rates are atrocious, and when you get maybe two drops an hour and neither of them are what you want, it's pretty disheartening.

I suggest a 3:1 ratio, or 1 of each other drop for the one you want, but anything would be nice.

Sguestion:

Since you are not going to remove regrade scrolls from Hasla Zombies nor from RNG boxes, can you please lower the mature time for Auroria Twilight Sapling to 4h instead of 5h? Do also the same for Water Extractor.

Suggesting to add a Stranger's Rift at 7am. Shouldn't affect much of anything but at the same time, giving us an event to do during the off hours.

Back