What's new

Suggestions

I do agree with that person thats say there s no land .cause is not onli houses and plots that are alredy claimed so why u all start like dogs to bite him if he has a problem u should help him instead and pls cut the craps with free land cause thats a damn lie evry time when a free spot apear some dogs are taking them in just few seconds ,also there are ppl that buy properties at a low price and sell for high would u buy a damn cotage for like 1500 or 2000 gold?.some of u maibe own to much land u should help others.For those that does not agree with what i said just ignore mi mesage and spare that forum from more lies.

You can already purchase a Light Territory Product for 100 gilda from the little girl on the side of the house - she's a scammer :D
Making it so that other Q's only have a small 1 gilda cost would make her completely obselete xD

Any cost of Gilda Stars reasonable like 10 Gilda, or 20 Gilda traded in even for a 100 Pence Territory Pack would just be a drain on Gilda that ppl are trying to save up for stuff from Mirage Isle, which I don't think many people would like... Granted you can get Gilda doing Trade packs... but....
Alternatively, if not a GILDA STAR cost, they could make it so that you talk to the NPC to craft the Pack and expend something like 100 of a Material like Stone Brick or something. Just not Gilda... heh

Leaving the Pack at 50 Pence with no other cost invovled seems the most balanced for now.

I do agree that it's silly that the Kill Mobs Q only awards 50 Pence, even though it takes THAT much longer than the others. Should be 100 just like the others. If they do, I wouldn't mind tweaking it so that you have to kill more mobs, but, just make it equal.

The others award 100 Pence for stuff that is relatively easy/time efficient in comparison:
-Logs/Water is easiest with Car/Freighter, though you're likely to have those packs contested since they're limited nodes and ppl want them for themselves, either for LC, or, Braziers/Trees
-Arborist is only good if you can get it and even then you risk having trees uprooted by salty people who couldn't get trees that day. I would know, I've used over 100 Labor Pots on this very act, but that was because there were some egregiously named characters that were obviously made only to increase LC generation for that person,,,, and yet they had the gall to take 5 different the Arborists and dump the trees right in the castle... xD

The other issue is that the timers on resetting everything is sooooooooo looooooooong. Someone took the Fruit/Arborist/Meat? You gotta wait anywhere from 8hours to 20hours for it to reset, at which time it can go either PACK or the NPC... and then even after someone does take a Territory Pack then there is YET another LONG ASS timer...

All good points. Something does need to be done. Now everyone just camps for the Arborist quest because it's the easiest with the best reward. They should be rebalanced based on effort / risk involved. The kill quest should absolutely be worth the same as the others, and the packs should either be bumped up, or made much rarer so that the farms stop sitting there not cycling because 4 packs are sitting on it.

I do agree with that person thats say there s no land .cause is not onli houses and plots that are alredy claimed so why u all start like dogs to bite him if he has a problem u should help him instead and pls cut the craps with free land cause thats a damn lie evry time when a free spot apear some dogs are taking them in just few seconds ,also there are ppl that buy properties at a low price and sell for high would u buy a damn cotage for like 1500 or 2000 gold?.some of u maibe own to much land u should help others.For those that does not agree with what i said just ignore mi mesage and spare that forum from more lies.

Why would those that don't agree with your misguided beliefs ignore the message and not call you out on it? I named off at least 2 dozen properties in popular locations that went down recently, which completely contradicts what you're saying. You complain that "some dogs" are taking them in seconds, which is just telling us all that you have seen land going down, but you want the gods to stop disconnecting you and start giving you shit for free, and that's not how the game works. That's not how life works. You want something, do something for it. No single person, whether it be the admins or other players, should be giving you what you want just because you're breathing. The land exists, if you can't contest it properly, that's YOUR problem, not a land problem.

@Velorra
Every day some spots demoed, this is statistically natural.
And they are immediately taken by other players.
So your any length list of demoed last week(s) proves nothing.
Usually 16x16 demoed spot is taken by regular players, yummy 24+ spots are immediately taken by land sellers, who have great experience in grabbing demoed spots, good ping, and as disscussed on another thread, maybe some scripting support.

You yourself admit that these demoed spots are NOT available: "more and more new guilds showing up to contest the land grab". And immediately say, oh, no problem to take land, you are just lazy. Logical ?

As for regular players, I think they come to the game to create, level up and cherish their chars. To learn skills, to farm library, to PvP.
And probably they do NOT want to spend their ingame time in silly races through all the housing zones to check if some building is going to be demolished in 5 days ahead.

I named off at least 2 dozen properties in popular locations that went down recently, which completely contradicts what you're saying.
It does NOT contradict what @Nyk saying, these 2, 3, 5 dozen properties are IMMEDIATELY GRABBED.
But it proves, that if you have so precise knowledge about demoed property, so you are one of those land resellers, whose gameplay is just to find demoed property, catch it before other players and resell to others for 3-5 k. This is OK for me, just do not teach your clients how to live.

... the gods to stop disconnecting you and start giving you shit for free, and that's not how the game works.
1) Taking land in game NOT for free. it includes taxes and resources. This is how AA works.
2) In AR, having free patron and x4 LP, some greedy guys invented additional tax - 3k - 5k over listed in 1) to own a house.

@prego_kamata
I agree with you 1)2)3)4)5) suggestions and would be happy to see it in game. I also agree that taxes should depend on size.
Unfortunately, some of above require significant development efforts, so lets hope.

I help monitor land for my guildmates to try and grab as they see fit, as we keep getting an influx of players that want to own land, but how kind of you to think that just because I'm pointing out your logic is flawed I must be the "big bad land seller your mom told you about". Also, it's not hard to go through housing zones and find plots that look suspiciously empty...nor is it actually hard to go through and find a plot of land the size of an 8x8 or 16x16 and plant something down with no cost to you except taxes. My guild started with just 3 8x8's in weird locations and now we have enough farmland to accommodate the 20+ players that want to get their farming addiction out of the way.

Ignoring the fact that 3 of the properties that demo'd were left alone with no one around to grab them for well over an hour (one of which was a 28x28 spot), are you saying you WANT the game to be so desolate that no one comes to land grabs so you can get it with no effort put in on your part? How can you not see how ridiculous your complaint is? You're asking for the game to give you something for free for breathing because YOU WANT TO PUT LITERALLY ZERO EFFORT INTO LOOKING LOL

Got it.
I help monitor land for my guildmates to try and grab ... now we have enough farmland to accommodate the 20+ players that want to get their farming addiction out of the way.
You collected 20+ players that unable to find land, lazy enough so you serve them with boring task of browsing house zones.
And I'm the one who WANT TO PUT LITERALLY ZERO EFFORT INTO LOOKING LOL

LOL Was it invitation ?

3 of my Family members including my husband are actually the ones willing to browse housing zones of various locations that our guildies want land in. So far we've acquired at least one property in every location on Nuia except Airain Rock for guild members to plant on, most of the plots were just wide open 16x16 lands that no one took. Our guild members don't have to lift a finger if they don't want to (those lazy bums!). So keep trying to feed your delusion, it's entertaining.

Hi, Im tetra and Im new to the server... 2 weeks in and am having a lot of fun... I see a lot of people claiming that there is no land to be had, yet here is footage of me finding uncontested land for both my free 16x16 and 8x8 touching each other... and I only spent about 45 minutes scouting land in the area, but my 3h in gweonid and lilyut found a few demos as well...
pro tip, if looking for empty land you can pull out a design on a glider

Suggestion to add Lilyhut Horses back in Mirage. They were removed from live before the black arrow was changed to 500 gilda stars, because I think you had to level one of them to max and then upgrade it to the black arrow, but we don't need to have that, just the horses! It would be nice to have faster horses in different colors, it is a good option for f2p as well.
AAMirageHorseDonkey-vi.jpg

We'll return Lilyut Horse to Mirage with one of the next updates.

We can see that free land is currently available in game. Some more land is added in 3.5, so with 3.5 release players will get more opportunities.

We'll not limit the players on the q-ty of spots they can have per account but some kind of limit already exists in game as more land you have, more taxes you pay. If players think that taxes are not enough high, please create a separate thread to discuss it. This thread is for suggestions only, so let's leave some space here for other topics, not only land and keep a discussion separately.

If land will be a problem after 3.5 release, we'll discuss it further and see what can be done about it (as I said before we are planning to look into the possibility to introduce more land), however, limiting q-ty per account is not the best solution as some players take land grabbing as a main occupation, same as other players are involved into trading, farming, crafting, etc.

Crafting Recipe for Serendipity Stone since it's a hot commodity.

Make the recipe somewhat expensive like:
2 x Lord's Coin
500 x Malevolent Obsidian
500 x Possessed Topaz

couldnt you have suggested it before i sold 10k obsidian to the vendor 'why

There's no way to bring them back at 3.5 launch... or just next patch?
At 3.0 release Ember Nymph was a bonus for 2 new races as they were just introduced. Other races didn't have free battle pet for just leveling. Would not be fair to return this bonus pet that way. It will be added in future events as a reward at some time, so everybody could have same chances to obtain it.

Back