What's new

Suggestions

When you receive a mail from team/game on merit quests there's the "Archeage" on "From"... Why not "ArcheRage" or "ArcheRage Team"?View attachment 6103 <- Just a example...

Yes, that is possible. But I need the example with the message that will have "Archeage" in the from field, so we could go from something. Can you send such to me when you receive it?

Yes, that is possible. But I need the example with the message that will have "Archeage" in the from field, so we could go from something. Can you send such to me when you receive it?
I deleted the mail I got from game system... (If you can send me another I'll take print and edit) IGN: Kayjuv

Because it has another gift.
This table was for 200 credits some time ago...
2800 credits for this boat is too much, you dont think it? I mean, something on past we got this same boat as a gift on some other game with same name without R...
You got the rewards for participating on Event (Title and Battle Pet), ok very nice, loved it.
I was talking about Valentine's Day gift, for the day itself.

I deleted the mail I got from game system... (If you can send me another I'll take print and edit) IGN: Kayjuv

I don't know what kind of mails you receive with tag "Archeage" as there are many auto-mails with different tags, that's why I'll need 1 example to know what to start from.

This table was for 200 credits some time ago...
2800 credits for this boat is too much, you dont think it? I mean, something on past we got this same boat as a gift on some other game with same name without R...
You got the rewards for participating on Event (Title and Battle Pet), ok very nice, loved it.
I was talking about Valentine's Day gift, for the day itself.
We are a separate server with too many differences. No need to compare us with something else with another progression and policies.

I don't know what kind of mails you receive with tag "Archeage" as there are many auto-mails with different tags, that's why I'll need 1 example to know what to start from.
Mails from Merit Missions, come with "Archeage" on field from...

We can't do Black Arrow quest with this horse?
Screenshot_274.png

Hello, I'm not sure if this idea was posted before in the thread, but I'd love it if we had a house decor contest. On live they had a few such contests, and it was one of my favorite parts of the game. We could either have each participant submit a small 1 min video of their land, or 3 screenshots of their home?

Hello, I'm not sure if this idea was posted before in the thread, but I'd love it if we had a house decor contest. On live they had a few such contests, and it was one of my favorite parts of the game. We could either have each participant submit a small 1 min video of their land, or 3 screenshots of their home?
We have such type of forum events from time to time.

We can see that free land is currently available in game. Some more land is added in 3.5, so with 3.5 release players will get more opportunities.

We'll not limit the players on the q-ty of spots they can have per account but some kind of limit already exists in game as more land you have, more taxes you pay. If players think that taxes are not enough high, please create a separate thread to discuss it. This thread is for suggestions only, so let's leave some space here for other topics, not only land and keep a discussion separately.

If land will be a problem after 3.5 release, we'll discuss it further and see what can be done about it (as I said before we are planning to look into the possibility to introduce more land), however, limiting q-ty per account is not the best solution as some players take land grabbing as a main occupation, same as other players are involved into trading, farming, crafting, etc.
Limiting q-ty per account is not the best solution ndeed yet none of u responded to my

2 introducing the improved 16x house with the 2x50 seeds planting beds ist another thing that can compensate for land shortage

3 making a cash shop item (furniture) that u can place in storage silo to allow u to save teleport address of it will make it fully functional as any other house

4 to make it possible for the 8x8 garden to be upgraded in a way in which it stays as an 8x8 but with the Scarecrow on the side+farmer station (like the cash shop ones but without the tax reduction ) this will make 8x8 fully functional allowing you to put anything on it from coops,bee hives and animal pens to larders and mining drills (the quest ones )
when i started to play on the server as i mentioned before there was no free land already ,and i was playing on 6 /8x8 and 1 silo as house and to be honest the only disadvantages i felt were
1/that i was not able to teleport back to my house (the silo)
2/that i cannot do everything i want on the 8x8 because the scarecrows were in the middle of the gardens

5 IF possible to make detached version of the multipurpose trimmer(the one from the upgraded farmhouses) something like Farmer version of the multipurpose workbench that u can put on 16x house and silos

ALL i pointed here will be much more effective to deal with land issue than just grabbing peoples land or reducing the amount of properties owned per account because it will allow to smaller properties to acquire functions of buildings that are now restricted only to buildings of higher dimensions
teleporting is restricted to houses 16x + and above
husbandry,mining and and harvesting content of 8x8 size is restricted to 16x+ farms and above
multipurpose trimmer is restricted to 24+ and above (and only for thatched farm houses which forces people to own 1 more 24x24 only for the ability to use certain house tool)
if we can get this things reworked the land gap will decrease significantly

Question> why would i post more suggestions if no one responds anyway ?

I think there's no point of this debuff... Why we can't just raise chests with no debuff? Some places we find 3 chests... and need to wait 360 secs to get all.
Please, take this debuff out, no need of this.
Screenshot_17.png

I think there's no point of this debuff... Why we can't just raise chests with no debuff? Some places we find 3 chests... and need to wait 360 secs to get all.
Please, take this debuff out, no need of this.
View attachment 6168
It's to make it so bots can't just pull up every chest on the seafloor immediately, they can just TP hack between them all and open them all up. With this debuff atleast it slows them down a bit. It sucks but it is what it is. Just straightup removing it wouldn't help

It's to make it so bots can't just pull up every chest on the seafloor immediately, they can just TP hack between them all and open them all up. With this debuff atleast it slows them down a bit. It sucks but it is what it is. Just straightup removing it wouldn't help
Remove it for players 52+

Remove it for players 52+

Teleport hacking is currently still a thing on this server (my husband has successfully reported at least a dozen doing teleport hacks in Auroria in recent months). So...no. If they remove it, there'd be no way for teleport hacks to be caught and reported.

Limiting q-ty per account is not the best solution ndeed yet none of u responded to my

2 introducing the improved 16x house with the 2x50 seeds planting beds ist another thing that can compensate for land shortage

3 making a cash shop item (furniture) that u can place in storage silo to allow u to save teleport address of it will make it fully functional as any other house

4 to make it possible for the 8x8 garden to be upgraded in a way in which it stays as an 8x8 but with the Scarecrow on the side+farmer station (like the cash shop ones but without the tax reduction ) this will make 8x8 fully functional allowing you to put anything on it from coops,bee hives and animal pens to larders and mining drills (the quest ones )
when i started to play on the server as i mentioned before there was no free land already ,and i was playing on 6 /8x8 and 1 silo as house and to be honest the only disadvantages i felt were
1/that i was not able to teleport back to my house (the silo)
2/that i cannot do everything i want on the 8x8 because the scarecrows were in the middle of the gardens

5 IF possible to make detached version of the multipurpose trimmer(the one from the upgraded farmhouses) something like Farmer version of the multipurpose workbench that u can put on 16x house and silos

ALL i pointed here will be much more effective to deal with land issue than just grabbing peoples land or reducing the amount of properties owned per account because it will allow to smaller properties to acquire functions of buildings that are now restricted only to buildings of higher dimensions
teleporting is restricted to houses 16x + and above
husbandry,mining and and harvesting content of 8x8 size is restricted to 16x+ farms and above
multipurpose trimmer is restricted to 24+ and above (and only for thatched farm houses which forces people to own 1 more 24x24 only for the ability to use certain house tool)
if we can get this things reworked the land gap will decrease significantly

Question> why would i post more suggestions if no one responds anyway ?
We have previously stated that the suggestions thread hasn't received a lot of attention and will continue to not be a main focus until the release of 3.5 as that is the priority.
I shall run through your ideas though.

2. Seed beds in a 16x16 house. 16x16 houses are already small and cramped. Adding in seed beds would mean it not possible to properly place other items such as chests. The size is just too small.

3. That is not a possible idea. The building it'self needs to have the save location ability. In most cases a fireplace. The silo also is not meant to be a house. It is a storage silo.

4. Having the scarecrow on the outskirts similar to a cash shop variant 16x16. Something to look into and consider implementation.

5. No the trimmer shall remain unique to that building. Giving it to others just reduces the purpose of the building existence.

2. Seed beds in a 16x16 house. 16x16 houses are already small and cramped. Adding in seed beds would mean it not possible to properly place other items such as chests. The size is just too small.

FYI - this got added on live servers.. they made it possible to upgrade cottages. I guess most of us are just wondering if or when private server gets this update c:

Edit: He did say just adding it, not creating it:

"introducing the improved 16x house with the 2x50 seeds planting beds is another thing that can compensate for land shortage"

Aka it has already been improved, and didn't make it any more cramped. It was called a Raised Cottage: basically the original Devs stuck poles under it to make room below the cottage. It's quite nifty and actually gave a bit more room for furnishing. (just space, not furnishing slots).

FYI - this got added on live servers.. they made it possible to upgrade cottages. I guess most of us are just wondering if or when private server gets this update c:

Edit: He did say just adding it, not creating it:

"introducing the improved 16x house with the 2x50 seeds planting beds is another thing that can compensate for land shortage"

Aka it has already been improved, and didn't make it any more cramped. It was called a Raised Cottage: basically the original Devs stuck poles under it to make room below the cottage. It's quite nifty and actually gave a bit more room for furnishing. (just space, not furnishing slots).

So from what I've gathered thus far, these guys are only able to add certain items and buildings if they existed at some point prior to the current version. So yeah, they got added on Live servers...at later patches. These guys cannot add stuff that happen in later patches to current patches (probably because of compatibility).

Back