What's new

Suggestions

We don't add future content prior to the patch correct. It would cause a lot of complications later down the road so it is avoided all together

We don't add future content prior to the patch correct. It would cause a lot of complications later down the road so it is avoided all together

Yup I know that, I just kinda forgot if it got added at 3.5 or not .. guess its gonna be a surprise c: :D

the upgraded houses were a part of the patch,if i am not mistaken. knowing if they will be included in patch or not would be pretty nice,cause u didnt rly say,if they will or not.
guess u dont know it yourself atm,so some clarification would be nice ;)

The raised cottages that have the planting beds are a feature of 3.5. There's no reason not to add them so they'll come in our 3.5.

Simple miss communication from not having the name of the actual building to go off of

The raised cottages that have the planting beds are a feature of 3.5. There's no reason not to add them so they'll come in our 3.5.

Simple miss communication from not having the name of the actual building to go off of

Yes i was referring to the same building i just forgot the exact name of it itsgoot to know that it will be in game in 3.5 its good for newcomers
But , i dont agree with you on
"trimmer shall remain unique to that building. Giving it to others just reduces the purpose of the building existence"

it is the same as if i say to you multipurpose workbench shall remain unique to "Town houses in general ,no matter the exact version >manor,townhouse,chalet,ect"

so why are u giving the farmhouse owners the advantage of using the unique feature of town houses yet u say multipurpose trimmer shall be " Farm house only"

unique features of improved Farmhouse
feature A: seed beds,animal pen, mining drill
feature B: multipurpose trimmer

unique features of improved Town house
feature A: designer clothing workbench,Alchemy workbench,Fertilizer pack workbench
feature B: multipurpose workbench for fast crafting Leather work,Tailoring,lumber ,stone ,metal

my point here was that many people including me ,are owning 1 additional 24 property with the sole purpose of using the tool which is only helping add to the land issue
detached multipurpose trimmer is needed since u already have the multipurpose work bench purchasable. It doesnt matter if u gonna sell it warped on Cash Shop ,Add it as a feature to the community centers or something else

Yes i was referring to the same building i just forgot the exact name of it itsgoot to know that it will be in game in 3.5 its good for newcomers
But , i dont agree with you on
"trimmer shall remain unique to that building. Giving it to others just reduces the purpose of the building existence"

it is the same as if i say to you multipurpose workbench shall remain unique to "Town houses in general ,no matter the exact version >manor,townhouse,chalet,ect"

so why are u giving the farmhouse owners the advantage of using the unique feature of town houses yet u say multipurpose trimmer shall be " Farm house only"

unique features of improved Farmhouse
feature A: seed beds,animal pen, mining drill
feature B: multipurpose trimmer

unique features of improved Town house
feature A: designer clothing workbench,Alchemy workbench,Fertilizer pack workbench
feature B: multipurpose workbench for fast crafting Leather work,Tailoring,lumber ,stone ,metal

my point here was that many people including me ,are owning 1 additional 24 property with the sole purpose of using the tool which is only helping add to the land issue
detached multipurpose trimmer is needed since u already have the multipurpose work bench purchasable. It doesnt matter if u gonna sell it warped on Cash Shop ,Add it as a feature to the community centers or something else

Actually its [upgraded farmhouse only] -> it's a different kind of upgrade than all the other houses, therefore I do not agree with your comparison with the hypothetical [only for townhouses]. All other houses aside from farmhouse have same upgrade result; armorer's, apothecary, tradesman. Their workbenches are all unique to their own, and they share the multi craft workbench. But essentially, the only difference between upgraded town house, manor, etc, is the size of the plot/house. Other than that they are the same.

The farmhouses: harvester's, miner's, rancher's, all have their unique part as well; 3 seed beds, drill, or animal pen. They share the trimmer.

That's what he means I guess with "trimmer shall remain unique to that building. Giving it to others just reduces the purpose of the building existence".

So yes the workbench for townhouse IS unique to that building, as actually you should rather say, it is unique for the [upgraded houses] for gear/pots/packs, rather than town house. And therefore, the trimmer should be unique for upgraded farmhouses.

The farmhouses: harvester's, miner's, rancher's, all have their unique part as well; 3 seed beds, drill, or animal pen. They share the trimmer.

They actually share 2 of the 3 seed beds. The thing those houses don't share is 1 more seed bed vs a drill vs a pen (which makes me wonder why anyone would be dumb enough to go Harvester's over the other two houses, but that's neither here nor there).

Can we give Thunderdash some love? It requires you to lvl Stormdarter (20k honor) to lvl 50, and then spend another 30k honor on it.
Thunderdash has 10m/s basespeed. SAME as Stormdarter. Hell, on longer travels stormdarter is even better due to his double sprint, he comes out better. So could u consider giving it some love as it was gutted back in the day alongside every mount to have same base movespeed.
As for now some mounts have different speeds, which is great, but it would be cool if Thunderdash could go 12, or even just 11 base m/s.

They actually share 2 of the 3 seed beds. The thing those houses don't share is 1 more seed bed vs a drill vs a pen (which makes me wonder why anyone would be dumb enough to go Harvester's over the other two houses, but that's neither here nor there).

kinda redundant xD its the availability of the extra seedbed I meant ofc x) still doesnt change my point.

That's what he means I guess with "trimmer shall remain unique to that building. Giving it to others just reduces the purpose of the building existence".
i guess u are either unable or purposely refusing to see that it is the same thing or u just dont own the 2 type of houses to compare and realize that it is the exact same thing
The improved farmhouses: harvester's, miner's, rancher's, all have their unique part /3 seed beds, drill, or animal pen. They share the trimmer
the improved Town houses they all have unique part as well > Armorer ,apothecary ,trader and they all share the multipurpose workbench for fast crafting mats (the one on top of the house)

Last edited:
your comment on people who chose Harvester over the other 2 options being dumb only prooves that there may be whole nother lvl beyond dumbness or u may be just too new to the game
not gonna talk on time spent on single planting vs time spent single husbandry
and im not even gonna mention that u can get 1 drill for free per character or buy for vocation

Last edited:
i guess u are either unable or purposely refusing to see that it is the same thing or u just dont own the 2 type of houses to compare and realize that it is the exact same thing
The farmhouses: harvester's, miner's, rancher's, all have their unique part /3 seed beds, drill, or animal pen. They share the trimmer
Town houses they all have unique part as well > Armorer ,apothecary ,trader and they all share the multipurpose workbench for fast crafting mats (the one on top of the house)
multpurpose workbenches are not special to the house. They're an entirely seperate entity.
The trimmer is a part of the building. It is part of the building and not a seperate objects.
The trimmer will remain unique to the buildings.

your comment on people who chose Harvester over the other 2 options being dumb only prooves that there may be whole nother lvl beyond dumbness or u may be just too new to the game
not gonna talk on time spent on single planting vs time spent single husbandry
and im not even gonna mention that u can get 1 drill for free per character or buy for vocation

I mean, ignoring the seemingly-condescending tone of the remark, let's go over the logical facts behind the 3 houses.

A Miner's house has a drill you spend nothing but labor on that replenishes when you use it. Sure, you can buy a drill for vocation, but that's spending a form of currency for something the house has for free.
A Rancher's house has a pen you spend labor and the cost of the animals and the animals don't die. Sure, you can buy/make pens, but that's spending gold for something the house has for free.
A Harvester's house has one extra seed bed. All 3 of the houses already have two seed beds, so you're working on a house that has nothing unique to offer that the others don't. Ooh la la, one more seed bed instead of me having to plant bundles or single-plant 50 seeds, WHAT A BARGAIN.

And looking further into your complaint, just how new are YOU to the game? Crafting houses (Armorer's/Apothecary's/Trader's) have Complex Processing Shelves that process crafting materials related to metal, lumber, stone, cloth, and leather. Multipurpose Trimmers on upgraded Thatched Farmhouses are for Husbandry, Farming, and Gathering. Two entirely separate things for each type of house that make the two different house types unique on their own (a crafting house of various things vs a house to live in that can grow various things). Your suggestion to make the benches separate from the buildings makes the buildings that own them not-unique and would make them not worth as much considering how other house types can't do the same thing.

The improved farmhouses: harvester's, miner's, rancher's, all have their unique part /3 seed beds, drill, or animal pen. They share the trimmer
the improved Town houses they all have unique part as well > Armorer ,apothecary ,trader and they all share the multipurpose workbench for fast crafting mats (the one on top of the house)

but... it's NOT the exact same thing? xD both kinds of upgraded houses have their own kind of special workbench shared.. either the trimmer for gathering/farming/husbandry, or the workbench for masonry/carpentry/etc? Maybe read my post again xD Even though you quoted me and said the same thing... x)

Edit: The only fast craft workbench that you can get for ALL buildings is the Multipurpose Workbench.. But that does not fast craft raw mats.. the 2 kinds of upgraded buildings do that, which is why they are and should stay unique imo.

multpurpose workbenches are not special to the house. They're an entirely seperate entity.
The trimmer is a part of the building. It is part of the building and not a seperate objects.
The trimmer will remain unique to the buildings.

Sorry for confusion, I called the workbench on apothecary/armorer's, the one that enables batch crafting of raw mats, a multipurpose. He just quoted me on that xD

can we PLEASE remove mana regeneration from arena entirely ? I'm so tired of fighting healers that run their passive and basically have infinite heals. Any class without high burst dps will run out of mana way before the healer. It's annoying.

Hi all .First i want to say that are so many sugestion in here but onli few of them are good whille the rest well idk whay ppl even bother.I have some sugestions too and one of them and i think is the most important for me it is the bound sistem , i dont know if that can be change but remove the bound from obsidian mats and gear in general , in mi opinion that could be a great change or maibe an option for the obsidian mats in order to trade them ,as for gear i never understud whay they have to be bound and if u want to sell or trade after u equiped u have to go to the next tier . That kind of a sistem was designed by comunist people from a comunost country , thats mi sugestion and mi opinion.

There was talk in here about the bind system before. They wanted to make an item you can buy that has a very high purchase price that would unbind equipment. I wouldn't even mind if it was a cashshop item. If you don't want to direct donate you can always buy the credits. Obsidian especially but seeing dungeon gear be unbound like the mistsong weapons would be fun too. A couple of friends of mine that I play with had to trade classes when one of them got a mythic bow instead when trying to break it for mats. If they could have traded gear then he wouldn't have to be "forced" to play an undesired class. But that's just really good luck gone wrong~

Back