What's new

Suggestions

What about lowering the world boss spawn timers? Make it a bit harder for people to time it and increase content for things to do, and most all world bosses don't have good drops anyways so it wouldn't really effect the market.

Last edited:
Fix the despawn time of the trebuchet built during Grimghast Rift in Ynystere.
Sometimes 3 overlapping trebs can be seen at the build location, because they remain from previous rifts.

Add custom item that similar to MAJESTIC TREE, except for RAW STONE. :p:p
Call it something like MAJESTIC QUARRY, and when you pick it instead of getting 'Majestic Logs', you get 'Majestic Stone Block' or something named in a similar way (Imperial Stone Block??? :p) which converts to 1k Raw Stone when you open it !!!!

Mining drills are just not cutting it and I am very lazy. :oops::oops:
Even the Wall in Exeloch... I never see it these days :(

The 3D model/sprite could just be an enlarged Fortuna Vein ! It already looks like a pile of %*#! rocks as is... :p:D

Could even make it so that you have a choice of TWO buttons on the mining drill... No need to make a new item, just change an existing one!
The NORMAL option to just harvest it as we do currently giving chances to proc copper/silver/gold/archeum ore or the jewels (topaz, ruby, diamond, sapphire, emerald, amethyst) and the usual amount of Raw Stone,
and a SECOND option to get the "Majestic Stone Block" ;)o_O

Farming has Cornucopia Crop!
Husbandry has Cornucopia Cow!
Logging has Majestic Tree!
All giving good yields of selected item!

Mining seems neutered with only the Mining drill (purchased and on farmhouse)! Gives crap all if you want only raw stone!
But don't delete it, just add another item to boost mining !! :D

And while we're here let's talk about Fishing and Gathering...

The Fishing Pond is practically laughable.... :oops:

And well Gathering doesn't have ANY giant crop item at all :( Give use Royal Lemon Tree or something (Cornucopia Fruit Tree sounds bad xD) !!! 1k Lemons per harvest! o_O

Fix the despawn time of the trebuchet built during Grimghast Rift in Ynystere.
Sometimes 3 overlapping trebs can be seen at the build location, because they remain from previous rifts.

Fixed. Will be applied with the next server restart.

Add the Gilt Deathchill Coffin to the shop and the Lulaby hat to match the lulaby set Sheep Sleep Hat.
We'll add Sheep Sleep Hat sometime soon. But Coffin is not really a spring or summer thing. Most likely we'll add it closer to Halloween.

Hi there, me again.

2.9 or 3.0 removed the Bounty quests from the Library to deter bots from making "easy" gold, but the 10th Bounty quest item of each of the 4 quest lines gave an Archmage Manastone, which was needed for the Library Earring quest. They put each of those 4 Manastones behind a 500 Gilda Star wall instead. Would there be some way you can bring back these Bounty quests in some fashion (without the gold, of course) so that the players can earn those Manastones the way they were originally intended to be earned?

Pretty please?

Can we please get some good custom 1h club skins from other weapon types in cash shop or events? We're severely neglected with actual good skins in the game, so maybe make some that use other weapon skins?

Most of all I want the Bashing Bouquet for a 1h club skin. It would make me so damn happy to have.

upload_2019-5-29_2-15-50.png

upload_2019-5-29_2-16-19.png

Suggestion:
Make every event drop the same items that we need to collect to get rewards. This way, anyone who cannot participate enough to get all the items needed, can keep them until next event and does not have to wait for months until the same event in order to get more of the same items.

For example, Titan drops Quintessence. Let's say that the next event is to kill a... giant shark. Make it so that said shark drop Quintessence too.

Suggestion:
Make every event drop the same items that we need to collect to get rewards. This way, anyone who cannot participate enough to get all the items needed, can keep them until next event and does not have to wait for months until the same event in order to get more of the same items.

For example, Titan drops Quintessence. Let's say that the next event is to kill a... giant shark. Make it so that said shark drop Quintessence too.
No. Event drops shall stay unique to the event. Otherwise theres no point in it because you can get the rewards without doing it but doing another event

Could mount Aquestria get the 3rd skill Sharp Dive a longer duration? It would really help to dive back into the ocean once u pulled up the sunken chest, cause now u wait til the chest rises... then pick it up and press the skill Sharp Dive and it dives for like 1-2secs, and then its slow-mo again, instead of diving atleast even longer distance.

Suggestions: So I love the rental car that is implemented in this patch, however I think 6 hours is a bit excessive and a waste of money if you aren't going to use it. Is it possible for the rental to be by hour bases? Players can pick how many hours they would like to rent it for. I mostly just need the car for an hour and not six. Base rate could be like 20 gold/hour or something like that

Can you guys get rid of the cooldown in between using health and mana consumables like the Jujube Sparkling Wine and Jujube Juice? It's quite an annoying wait to use consumables and have to start with one of the jujube drinks, pop every other consumable, go to the bathroom, make a small meal, come back and you still have 15 seconds left before you can use the other jujube drink

Add custom item that similar to MAJESTIC TREE, except for RAW STONE. :p:p
Call it something like MAJESTIC QUARRY, and when you pick it instead of getting 'Majestic Logs', you get 'Majestic Stone Block' or something named in a similar way (Imperial Stone Block??? :p) which converts to 1k Raw Stone when you open it !!!!

Mining drills are just not cutting it and I am very lazy. :oops::oops:
Even the Wall in Exeloch... I never see it these days :(

The 3D model/sprite could just be an enlarged Fortuna Vein ! It already looks like a pile of %*#! rocks as is... :p:D

Could even make it so that you have a choice of TWO buttons on the mining drill... No need to make a new item, just change an existing one!
The NORMAL option to just harvest it as we do currently giving chances to proc copper/silver/gold/archeum ore or the jewels (topaz, ruby, diamond, sapphire, emerald, amethyst) and the usual amount of Raw Stone,
and a SECOND option to get the "Majestic Stone Block" ;)o_O

Farming has Cornucopia Crop!
Husbandry has Cornucopia Cow!
Logging has Majestic Tree!
All giving good yields of selected item!

Mining seems neutered with only the Mining drill (purchased and on farmhouse)! Gives crap all if you want only raw stone!
But don't delete it, just add another item to boost mining !! :D

And while we're here let's talk about Fishing and Gathering...

The Fishing Pond is practically laughable.... :oops:

And well Gathering doesn't have ANY giant crop item at all :( Give use Royal Lemon Tree or something (Cornucopia Fruit Tree sounds bad xD) !!! 1k Lemons per harvest! o_O

Interesting, but imho the cornucopia items aren't that good really. There's actually a cornucopia tree as well but I uprooted it because it gives like 10-20% amount of logs that a majestic tree does, but spends about the same labor. So these don't really compare to the Majestic Tree/Drills. Therefore I personally wouldn't be interested in a gathering version of the cornucopias. I'd rather go looking for public orchards :D

I get that you'd want something nice from mining, but there's already the possibility to get a miner's farmhouse too, so don't hold your hopes too high. Specially seeing as logging and mining both have their own 18k vocation badge item.

Add skill sets for minions, shapeshift, clarivoyance and utility... Also add player's owned war flying zepelings and submarines so air fights and underwater fights, add house status to the big galleon ship Wich has bed... Also add pvp quests... And single shot musquets crossbows and guns and mini crossbows(use with shield on) Wich work like bows but look and hear like rifles and pistols.
Also add tower shields(two handed) with higher defence and block rate but very low magic or melee stats... Basically to retreat... Also add a shield and a staff with magic defence stat as well.... And add skills to items with long cooldowns... So accumulating items would let you have more resources... And a reason to go to the different places to aquire them.

Add shurikens as range weapon too...

Increase xp to x10 or add a x40 xp/loot server with no safe zones and full loot.

Create an armored, weaponized, ground vehicle and add trailers to the actual trucks.. with more sits.. or add trailers for the cars... And or charios or wagons to use with more than one mount... Allow to have 3 donkeys out carrying out tradepacks themselves to free you allowing you to defende yourself while carrying packs even if you depend on maintaining range.(archery)

Also add RVs... Lol

Last edited:
Back