What's new

Suggestions

I propose to make all magic skills to cast at longer ranges like 50+ because its stupid to cast a spell for 2 seconds to hit at 20m because you could literally run there and hit the guy and come back and do more damage and stun or trip the guy not to mention that is exactly any melee char does to you and your years of learning stupid spells wich are less effective than a bow or a freakening sword swing... This is what would bring balance without even touch damage between caster magic damage chars and physical damage chars... And comet fall should have a ridiculously long range. This would also make wizards useful over ships or on higher ground as it should be. Oh and same with healers.

Also this would make magic powerfull and fun without overpowering, because mobility or stealth or even good defence or healing skills can shorten that distance.

This would make magic absolutely powerful, wtf are you talking about? Mages are prime focus alongside the super-geared archers of all factions, because they hurt like hell, but it's all about picking and choosing your battles. If you're a well-geared mage and you go running headfirst thinking you're gonna be allowed to free-cast on people and dumpster-truck them, then there is a huge list of strong words to be used on such a person that mean the same thing as "moron". You need to be sneaky as a mage to be able to get a few potshots off. Melees are a joke if you play your mage right.

My family and I have been debating about how would it would be to have a chest that can store Gold, ingame currency, and being able to share it in family, to have a family fund. This way setting access and not having to track everyones gold when we have a goal in common. I propose it is craftable, added to mirage or using credits to obtain it.
-
Pros: Enabling family companies to progress smoother and have better tracking of the gold.

Cons: configuration on permissions (Guild, Private, Family) can be edited only by the owner, easy to get scammed if you don't know your family members well enough. Only families with good interrelation's dinamic would profit from it.

(All this applied to Guild too).
The idea of a guild bank/shared storage idea such as this has already been confirmed to come in the future as a guild benefit. However it is something that is still being worked on and likely not to be seen soon.
As for a family version of the idea that is something else that can be looked into after the guild bank is live

Should you guys can increase house area?
bcuz nowadays have no space to build a house or scarecrow, then if you guys increase some areas ll be good for all..

Should you guys can increase house area?
bcuz nowadays have no space to build a house or scarecrow, then if you guys increase some areas ll be good for all..

North White Arden especially, has so much unused flat land that could be used for farms/houses.

North White Arden especially, has so much unused flat land that could be used for farms/houses.

Amusing thing about that, when 3.5 launched on this server, a few guildmates and I ran around and found that there were those wooden posts you typically see outlining housing zones when you're trying to place down property ALL OVER THE PLACE. That gigantic wide open field where the public farm used to be, even the flat land behind the Mirage Isle portal. 2 restarts later, they were gone. Makes me wonder if they're planning on it "soon" :)

Amusing thing about that, when 3.5 launched on this server, a few guildmates and I ran around and found that there were those wooden posts you typically see outlining housing zones when you're trying to place down property ALL OVER THE PLACE. That gigantic wide open field where the public farm used to be, even the flat land behind the Mirage Isle portal. 2 restarts later, they were gone. Makes me wonder if they're planning on it "soon" :)

Oh didn't know that! I hope they are indeed planning on it "soon" :D

I propose to make all magic skills to cast at longer ranges like 50+ because its stupid to cast a spell for 2 seconds to hit at 20m because you could literally run there and hit the guy and come back and do more damage and stun or trip the guy not to mention that is exactly any melee char does to you and your years of learning stupid spells wich are less effective than a bow or a freakening sword swing... This is what would bring balance without even touch damage between caster magic damage chars and physical damage chars... And comet fall should have a ridiculously long range. This would also make wizards useful over ships or on higher ground as it should be. Oh and same with healers.

Also this would make magic powerfull and fun without overpowering, because mobility or stealth or even good defence or healing skills can shorten that distance.
This is a phenomenal idea! I think specifically the ability wave meteor should be changed to a range of 50m+. This would be an INCREDIBLY good balance change, you're truly a genius for suggesting it. They should put you in charge of balance.

/sarcasm

This is a phenomenal idea! I think specifically the ability wave meteor should be changed to a range of 50m+. This would be an INCREDIBLY good balance change, you're truly a genius for suggesting it. They should put you in charge of balance.

/sarcasm

day 1. as Daggerspell I can oneshot all Darkrunners from the top of towers in Mistmerrow
day 2. all players in Mistmerrow are now Daggerspell!

/sarcasm
Did i mention instant cast spells? Oh I see you just imagining you can say something wrong about what I suggested. Thanks for the cumplement, but it is as good as the judgement capability of the speaker, so...

Did i mention instant cast spells? Oh I see you just imagining you can say something wrong about what I suggested. Thanks for the cumplement, but it is as good as the judgement capability of the speaker, so...
Neither of us mentioned instant cast spells so I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Mages are incredibly powerful as is and the range of their abilities is fine. Maybe you should actually learn any mage class combinations and do end game pvp before suggesting genuinely bad changes.

Neither of us mentioned instant cast spells so I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Mages are incredibly powerful as is and the range of their abilities is fine. Maybe you should actually learn any mage class combinations and do end game pvp before suggesting genuinely bad changes.
You didn't even understand what I suggested. So I will reiterate for you and any other slow learner reading: the range and casting time of spells are wrong, because if you stand at 20m to cast a 2 sec casting time or 30m to cast a 5 sec casting time spells people have multiple ways to get to you hit you and keep doing instant melee.
This is the unbalanced and ridiculous thing about mages, though if the range of the spells are revised adding range according to their casting time we could have interesting pvp and added strategy and tactics. Wizards would feel like wizards and this will only change the fact you can start the fight with an actual spell of your choice and will have a reason to want to gain distance and use it, rewardingly. Stop talking down to me about end game, it is pedantic and showing you probably never before been there but I assure you, I have been always that guy you had no chances against. And I know this game very probably better than you since I been in the top level geared people in all servers playing since the alpha in Korea with fake I'd and vpn, kid. Not to mention I have multiple private servers and have actually done successful mods to MMORPGs and people had prephered them I could go on and on about how many ways people could enjoy this game. And biased brailess assholes should just listen more before coming out trying to defend something that was never attacked.

Last edited:
You didn't even understand what I suggested. So I will reiterate for you and any other slow learner reading: the range and casting time of spells are wrong, because if you stand at 20m to cast a 2 sec casting time or 30m to cast a 5 sec casting time spells people have multiple ways to get to you hit you and keep doing instant melee.
This is the unbalanced and ridiculous thing about mages, though if the range of the spells are revised adding range according to their casting time we could have interesting pvp and added strategy and tactics. Wizards would feel like wizards and this will only change the fact you can start the fight with an actual spell of your choice and will have a reason to want to gain distance and use it, rewardingly. Stop talking down to me about end game, it is pedantic and showing you probably never before been there but I assure you, I have been always that guy you had no chances against. And I know this game very probably better than you since I been in the top level geared people in all servers playing since the alpha in Korea with fake I'd and vpn, kid. Not to mention I have multiple private servers and have actually done successful mods to MMORPGs and people had prephered them I could go on and on about how many ways people could enjoy this game. And biased brailess assholes should just listen more before coming out trying to defend something that was never attacked.
GL getting anywhere playing the supremacy card...

Mages are not snipers. We do big damage from 20-25m. Adding another 25 meters to this range would be ludicrous.
No, you don't. If you try to cast anything with cast time from 20m you will be put down unless you come out of stealth and even so some could react, I would... In fact archers have the casting time/range like mages should... Proofing is not unbalanced already... And they do more damage.
People trying to talk down talking nonesenses about other's suggestions are biased and stupid, because everybody see you just talking crap because you are scared... So biased you don't see you don't even follow basic logic

Last edited:
Mages are not snipers. We do big damage from 20-25m. Adding another 25 meters to this range would be ludicrous.
No, you don't. If you try to cast anything with cast time from 20m you will be put down... In fact archers have the casting time/range like mages should... Proofing is not unbalanced already... And they do more damage.

Make sure to avoid adding insults into your arguments or suggestions. They involve no useful info but offend other players. If you are an experienced player, you should have enough arguments to prove your point of view without any personal insults towards the players that don't agree with you.

No, you don't. If you try to cast anything with cast time from 20m you will be put down... In fact archers have the casting time/range like mages should... Proofing is not unbalanced already... And they do more damage.
You're obviously not familiar with endgame pvp in this game, mages in raid vs raid outshine most dps classes with their high burst damage, and sustainability.

Make sure to avoid adding insults into your arguments or suggestions. They involve no useful info but offend other players. If you are an experienced player, you should have enough arguments to prove your point of view without any personal insults towards the players that don't agree with you.
ho I know, though I don't like to self-repress when others disrespect. Obviously I don't want to continue talking with anyone whom I disrespected for this reason either, so we keep this forum nice. Sounds good enough?

Last edited:
Oh, did you also graduate from the top of your class in the Navy Seals, were involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and have over 300 confirmed kills, being trained in guerilla warfare and are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces? Because this response sounds like a gamer version of the Internet Tough Guy meme lol
Funny part is since it is all true you just made the most gratifying compliment you could, and the sweet part is that you did not intended.

Back