What's new

Suggestions

Make sure to avoid adding insults into your arguments or suggestions. They involve no useful info but offend other players. If you are an experienced player, you should have enough arguments to prove your point of view without any personal insults towards the players that don't agree with you.
Hi, I understand your concern and the warnings you gave me. But not why you not doing it privately.

giphy.gif

You didn't even understand what I suggested. So I will reiterate for you and any other slow learner reading: the range and casting time of spells are wrong, because if you stand at 20m to cast a 2 sec casting time or 30m to cast a 5 sec casting time spells people have multiple ways to get to you hit you and keep doing instant melee.
This is the unbalanced and ridiculous thing about mages, though if the range of the spells are revised adding range according to their casting time we could have interesting pvp and added strategy and tactics. Wizards would feel like wizards and this will only change the fact you can start the fight with an actual spell of your choice and will have a reason to want to gain distance and use it, rewardingly. Stop talking down to me about end game, it is pedantic and showing you probably never before been there but I assure you, I have been always that guy you had no chances against. And I know this game very probably better than you since I been in the top level geared people in all servers playing since the alpha in Korea with fake I'd and vpn, kid. Not to mention I have multiple private servers and have actually done successful mods to MMORPGs and people had prephered them I could go on and on about how many ways people could enjoy this game. And biased brailess assholes should just listen more before coming out trying to defend something that was never attacked.

For something to be fun and "balanced" there must be counter play to the mechanic, giving spells mages use a longer range than current offers next to no counterplay, alas overpowered. If you want to increase the range of mage spells increase the range of archer skills to counteract it.

Theres a reason mage skills are the range they are and have a cast time, because they hit harder than any other skills in the game, Meteor, wave lightning or basic has the chance to wipe an entire raid. The stronger the skill inherently is, the harder it must be to use. (lul precision strike, can't get em all)

Hi.

Can we make serendity stones craftable from sealstones obtained from the hasla rift? Ridiculous that price went from 500 to 1.2k but expected of a growing population.

Last, buff fishing. It's dead

I'm not sure if this has been suggested already, but would it be possible to add clubhead spores to the seed vendors? I figured since the vanilla, pepper, and blueberry seeds were added, clubhead would be a nice addition too \o/

I haven't played for a few months now, have the mirage horses ever been added?
The mirage horses for the black arrow quest are positioned in Mirage on the Haranya buildings side. 3 of the 4 horses are possible to use for the quest.

Serendipity Stones can be obtained in game any time. You can purchase a Serendipity Stone from the Loyalty shop or from the Login Badge Exchanger in Mirage Isle.

Not sure where this goes. I realize this is an older comment, and i don't know if you have been informed yet or not but the Serendipity Stone that you can get from the Login Badge Exchanger is listed as "Bound..." but is not once you craft it. Could you change that at some point, please? I'm not sure if the Loyalty one is as well or not. Haven't really found a reason to spend my loyalty on one :)

Make Wool stack to 10k please, thank you.

It's not gonna happen. And I want it to happen so bad.

I have been banging on about this forever, even on the original stacking threads where it was pointed out that the discrepancy for cloth crafters vs carpentry or metalwork is large.

Please may we have [Wool] stack to 10k... it is odd that unlike other similar materials (logs, raw stone, pelt, and milk even) that it only stacks up to 1k.
'please

The only reason I am asking for Wool to have stacking increased is because it is very easy (like Logs) to accumulate lots of the item.
If one is using Majestic Trees, then you very easily get 1k logs, so it makes sense, stack logs to 10k.
The same can be said for Raw Stone, if you pick your house drill or mining drill you can get lots of Raw Stone and also Iron Ore.
The same is also for Pelt.

All these items stack to 10k, and are used in major crafting channels (gear (Weaponry, Carpentry, Plate and Leather Armor), construction etc) that are known to require copious amounts of raw mats prior to even making set pieces.

Why then is Wool, a major precursor to Cloth and thus Cloth Armor is left to only stack to 1k? the other crafting proficiencies enjoy better stockpiling capacity.

If you are using Sheep pens to get wool, per harvest of a single pen you will get on average 150 wool. But. many players fill out whole 24x24s or 16x16s and many multiples of these with pens, anywhere from 4 pens upwards, and eight or sixteen being not uncommon. (2 filled 24x24 plots)

A single harvest of these alone, if looking at the minimum number that are usually placed (4 on a single 16x16 plot) would give you 600 Wool, a full 6/10ths of the current stack limit in a single harvest! Now imagine you had a 24x24 (with 8 pens) you'd get 1.2k, 200 over the stacking limit.

So as you can see, in regards to handling wool it quickly spirals out of control if you are harvesting even "only" once per day. Meanwhile, other materials that are used in major crafting (iron ore, raw log, pelt, raw stone, for iron iron ingot, lumber, leather, and stone brick respectively) enjoy increased stack sizes. This is unfair on cloth crafters!

Logs and Raw Stone do already stack to 10k...
So does Pelt, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Copper Ore, Gold Ore, and a few other things...

In fact the ODD one out that doesn't stack to 10k is WOOL.... of all the items you would think would ALSO stack to such a degree... but nope, just screw Cloth crafters :D

and I already asked for Wool... yet... crickets. And that was during the last time they were asking for stacking requests...

When they did the initial increase (1st round) from 100 stack, they only increased wool to 1k while most of the other stuff was 10k... why not wool as well... who knows.

Then in 2nd round all because no one said to do wool.... NO wool to 10k...

Come around 3rd round and then... even though many ppl pointed out wool, nope, no increase for wool from 1k to 10k.....................

'idk'please :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

discrepancy for cloth crafters vs carpentry or metalwork is large
Not that alchemy and handicraft are in a better situation, with few exceptions all mats only stack up to 1000, and you need a lot of them.

As someone else said, stack sizes should be tier based.

Not sure where this goes. I realize this is an older comment, and i don't know if you have been informed yet or not but the Serendipity Stone that you can get from the Login Badge Exchanger is listed as "Bound..." but is not once you craft it. Could you change that at some point, please? I'm not sure if the Loyalty one is as well or not. Haven't really found a reason to spend my loyalty on one :)

The One you exchange for the Login Badge is not bound. It says Bound, but I believe they changed it a long time ago. Usually by the 14 days mark the Serendipity stones dropped on prices because players got the login badge at that time, now that it's changed IDK how it's going to be.

It's not gonna happen. And I want it to happen so bad.

I have been banging on about this forever, even on the original stacking threads where it was pointed out that the discrepancy for cloth crafters vs carpentry or metalwork is large.

I did read several of your comments about Wool, hopefully the devs reconsider and it's why I brought it up again. Previously they were concerned with 3.5, events and fixes, so maybe now that there isn't much going on they would do the next stacking changes.

Suggestion n1> Change mounts and vehicles from character to Account bound i do like new mounts and pets in the AH but i already have like 10 mounts ans 15 pets on my main char and i dont see any logical reason to buy more since more than 20 % of my inv is occupied by pets and mounts

and situation with cars its the same i used to have roadster ,turned it in to rampage , and now i want roadster again but its about 30 k that i can use only on a char that i already have similar vehicle

Suggestion n1> Change mounts and vehicles from character to Account bound i do like new mounts and pets in the AH but i already have like 10 mounts ans 15 pets on my main char and i dont see any logical reason to buy more since more than 20 % of my inv is occupied by pets and mounts

and situation with cars its the same i used to have roadster ,turned it in to rampage , and now i want roadster again but its about 30 k that i can use only on a char that i already have similar vehicle
Bound means character bound. Its not possible to make something account bound that can be swapped between characters

could you guys take a look into whether it's possible to remove a skill via rightclick like it works on skill-tree websites ?
having to reset an entire skill-tree because you want to change out one skill for another is really annoying and this would be a wonderful quality of life change.

Can you guys add the option to buy more than 1, on the purchase of 1000 Credit box ? Most players like to trade in the 1000 stack quantities.

to something like this:

1 -> 1010
10 -> 10100
50 -> 50500

Ok. We'll add that option for purchase them in a stack of 10 in 3.5.

We don't have that yet.

Is there a chance you could remove the active keybind priority of actives like Anthalon proc?
Example: Atm if you have the Anthalon proc and use a glider, the Anthalon proc stays on R instead of moving to the back. That screws over any keybinds you have set for glider backdrop or invincibility. The dance skill on Yata costumes moves to the last spot when you use a glider so we know it's possible.

Back