Support Pack for new or returning players!

Discussion in 'News' started by Sparkle, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delayed

Delayed New Member

is this the same pack that transfering players got from coming from live to here? if its not can ppl that requested that pack rquest this one too?

2. RandomPokemon

RandomPokemon Member

What a great news, thanks! <3

3. Sparkle

Sparkle Administrator Staff Member Administrator

If you received previous pack for the new players, you can't receive this one.

4. Delayed

Delayed New Member

i see thx

5. SkyZero

SkyZero New Member

why am I only given an option item for choice in t4 guns?
    Example I want to get an arc, but it only gives me 1 arc option, and there are 2 options.
    Is there anything I can do about it?

6. Sjinderson

Sjinderson Active Member Staff Member

No there is only 1 option

7. Defacer

Defacer Member

Hello, what is the average time to receive the package after sending the ticket?

8. Sparkle

@Defacer

9. Sterbenll

Sterbenll New Member

So I posted a ticket then closed it accidentally so I reposted the ticket and then never got a response and it's been about 24 hours

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  10. Luftgangster

Luftgangster New Member

This is great thank you. I still wish you had the ability to undelete all of the mail that was automatically deleted (ie my bungalow, 4 farms, 8x8 farm, etc) from being away..

11. Sparkle

Our time frames on Tickets are still the same. That means you'll receive a reply within 24-48 hours after ticket is submitted.

12. Sparkle

We are working on the ability to restore accidentally deleted by players items. Unfortunately, it's more complicated with the mails.

Akimato likes this.
  13. Exoskeleton

Exoskeleton New Member

I have prior experience to deleted mails on live. The tech support renewed my items back on mail.
    I think the devs here should be perfectly capable to find a working solution for that.

14. Lusk

Lusk Member

They're not Trino... Maybe they dont have the same techniques as live...

15. Queen Ninny

Queen Ninny New Member

Wow, this is amazing!

I've been an on and off player of the official game since release and it's really sad to see the state of it now. Archeage had such potential to bee a fantastic game. It's great to see you guys working on making sure your private server its a good place for all players!

16. Aidyn

Aidyn New Member

Im almost at the 48 hour mark and havent heard a peep from my ticket yet :(

17. Sparkle

We can see 2 tickets from you regarding the same matter. Please don't submit duplicate Tickets regarding the same matter.

48 hours haven't passed yet on your original Ticket. Tickets are replied within 24-48 hours. Make sure not to bump them or submit duplicate tickets as it may delay the reply. Ticket has been replied.

We appreciate your understanding.

18. PANICAO

PANICAO New Member

Im almost at 48 i just wanna return to dis serva

19. Sparkle

Your ticket was replied.

20. Shieldwing

Shieldwing New Member

I'm not in a big rush or anything, but it has been a bit more than 48h and I still haven't got a reply. Maybe I posted a ticket on wrong subject or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.