What's new

Support Pack for new or returning players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, good morning, today is already doing the third day I have already opened the ticket asking for the support pack, so wanting to play again with friends but my char is completely outdated and I need too much of this pack, how long does it take on average? because it is already on the third day. nick is Schyza

We apologize for the delay guys. Yesterday was Sunday. You all will receive your replies today.

Hello, I sent a ticket 3 days ago but didnt got a reply. I know that I maybe just have to wait, but to be shure I want to ask if something is wrong or if I just forgot something.

have a good day

im in the same situation as Paulo, i applied 3days ago and i didnt receive my support pack, my nickname is Rabuda

Hello,
I sent a ticket yesterday, but I have not received any response yet.
I would like to know if it will take much more.
Nick: Belfos
Thank you

I would love to see something get added for the odd case where stuff was deleted from mailbox. I made the mistake of not paying attention and had that happen to me.

im in the same situation as Paulo, i applied 3days ago and i didnt receive my support pack, my nickname is Rabuda

Your ticket was replied yesterday prior 48 hours passed as you submitted it late evening on 10/27.

If more than 48 hours passed from the last staff reply, you can PM me in Contact Moderators or Discord to have it expedited.

Ive sent my ticket 4days ago, could you please awnser. thx

Your ticket is from 10/27, four days haven't passed yet. It was delayed as you kept bumping it. Each time you bump it, Ticket goes end of the queue.
We apologize for the delay. Your ticket will be replied within 5 minutes.

Yesterday was the last day of the event.
All players who requested Support Pack by the end of the day yesterday will receive their support packs. New requests from today and later days will not be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back