Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AmX1DgT.png

Server restart at 7 am 3/29!
Duration time 30 minutes.
Updates:

- fixed timer of Abyssal Attack. Time will return to usual (same as on 2.9)
- fixed labor bug, that allowed harvesting and mining on the lower than lvl 52
- fixed castles issue
- fixed Lord's Coins bug. They will become unbound again.
- stacking quantity of Assorted Ribs, Kingdom's Shadow, and Spellbook: Unstoppable increased to 1000

. . .

I feel like the guy aimlessly looking at the hammer wishing it was something he could actually use or want

Oh, I didn't realize being able to harvest below 52 was a bug. Should I just destroy everything I gathered along the way? I'm level 50 now. I don't mind if I should do that.

Guys sry but whit this 3.0 is the game is very hard now!!!No more mobs in Calmlands to make some gold the price go up and is very hard for the new players to make gold to get gear and the packs to make is more hard and more things like this!!Realy i am disapointed if this 3.0:((

Guys sry but whit this 3.0 is the game is very hard now!!!No more mobs in Calmlands to make some gold the price go up and is very hard for the new players to make gold to get gear and the packs to make is more hard and more things like this!!Realy i am disapointed if this 3.0:((

it would be not that hard only if old players were able to help new players a bit, but what you see pretty much is selfish people wanting to monopolize all the economy, just try and keep looking for good people who will give you advices according on your game style, good luck ;)

Does anyone play on the same server as me? I joined, 3 days later of light game-play got 55, 4th day joined a very helpful guild, 5th day snagged my first piece of land from a very nice person who sold it to me for 300g that I got starshard mining for like 20min. 1 month later I'm sitting on 5k gold with 5 properties and I play about an hour or two a day if I am lucky. People NEED to stop complaining. This server is so easy to play and community has been very helpful to me only being here for a month or so. Do not listen to any of these negative people who cry because this inst an instant gratification server. For the cry babies, go start your own server if you do not like this one. This team has done a great job and I can say I fully enjoy ArcheAge again because of this server.

fixed labor bug, that allowed harvesting and mining on the lower than lvl 52

@Sparkle - i tried to PM you but it appear's i can't so i'll leave this here. People are still able to use labor before lvl 52, is this still a bug or working as intended and will player caught using labor before lvl 52 be banned for using it?

Apparently people are getting this system message that says "Avoid the wrath of the Gods..."

Last edited:
@Sparkle - i tried to PM you but it appear's i can't so i'll leave this here. People are still able to use labor before lvl 52, is this still a bug or working as intended and will player caught using labor before lvl 52 be banned for using it?

Apparently people are getting this system message that says "Avoid the wrath of the Gods..."

We just added restrictions on noticed skills. Some could still have been out of our attention.

Yes, please give me a list, we'll have it checked.

Chickens / Geese / Ducks / All pens associated with them. Majestic Trees / Cornocoupia Cows / Rice Seed Bundles - So far - i told our family member to stop until i found out if they would get banned for it or not. They haven't done anything since, that i'm aware of.

Oh and apparently mining is still an issue with some people. I saw a lvl 30 running around mining today as well.

There are some quests that need mining. We didn't remove it from there.

ahh okay, meanwhile new player's can't harvest vita roots for their mounts. I've sent quite a few out already which isn't a problem i just thought i'd bring that up as well since we're on the topic.

I am lvling an alt right now (lvl 14 at th epoint of writing this post) and she can currently still gather flowers etc, vita seeds are messed up however and you cannot pick up a planted one

ahh okay, meanwhile new player's can't harvest vita roots for their mounts. I've sent quite a few out already which isn't a problem i just thought i'd bring that up as well since we're on the topic.

We added ability to harvest vita roots on lower than lvl 52 with today's restart. Thanks.

Back