What's new

The repair process failed.

Ripzone

I keep getting this while trying to download the client through the launcher. I don't know exactly where it fails, but it seems to be somewhere around the time the download is 50% complete. I've run the launcher with and without admin perms, It's exempt in my antivirus (Norton), and I never actually hit the repair button before I got the error. (Tried hitting repair once after it failed, it just got stuck on "Mount client data".) @Sparkle Any idea whats wrong?

Last edited:
The launcher always has to be ran with admin privileges.
Mount client data is not an error but the last stage of the instalation and it sometimes can take time if something is not preventing it. If it is being prevented then the anti virus is the cause and making the folder an exception is not enough. You may need to make the launcher application an exveption as well

The launcher always has to be ran with admin privileges.
Mount client data is not an error but the last stage of the instalation and it sometimes can take time if something is not preventing it. If it is being prevented then the anti virus is the cause and making the folder an exception is not enough. You may need to make the launcher application an exveption as well
hCAEGOs.png

@Sjinderson It already was. The top one is the entire Archerage Folder, the bottom one is the launcher file.

Last edited:
If anyone is still getting this error at this point, torrenting seems to avoid the issue. I removed everything related to Archerage from my computer, then torrented the game instead.

How do you Torrent the game? I keep downloading the game. Did it like 20 times and it gets to 15/18 gb and pafff "The repair process failed". Still trying again. Some help anyone?

How do you Torrent the game? I keep downloading the game. Did it like 20 times and it gets to 15/18 gb and pafff "The repair process failed". Still trying again. Some help anyone?
Did you try just to close launcher and then reopen? Should continue the download from where it stopped at and download the remaining 3 GB. Otherwise, if it starts downloading all 18GB from the beginning, then something went wrong.
You can download Torrent file from here: https://na.archerage.to/page/download/

What a shitty answer, at least say what the resolution was.

That answer was directed towards the player who had the issue. He duplicated his question in Discord PMs and repeated a question here. There was no need to duplicate the reply as a thread starter who had the issue, received and read the reply in Discord.

If you have any issues, explain your issue and we'll be glad to check it and provide you with reply as well.

If you have the same issue as a thread starter, you'll find the reply to your question in this thread.

Yea thanks for the help i did download the game. Now im trying to log in but now i have "Verify login" problem xD.

Yea thanks for the help i did download the game. Now im trying to log in but now i have "Verify login" problem xD.
This error means you enter incorrect login or password. Double check your data and make sure sure you don't have space after or prior your login and CapsLock is off.

That answer was directed towards the player who had the issue. He duplicated his question in Discord PMs and repeated a question here. There was no need to duplicate the reply as a thread starter who had the issue, received and read the reply in Discord.

If you have any issues, explain your issue and we'll be glad to check it and provide you with reply as well.

If you have the same issue as a thread starter, you'll find the reply to your question in this thread.
Sorry for the dickish answer, was having a similar issue and drunken frustration got the best of me.

FYI, torrenting was the best solution for me, took a little longer but I was able to successfully download the game this way.

Back