What's new

Unable to receive support pack?

svntrw

My account was made aug 30 2018 (ditching Live during that time). Do I not qualify as a new player or returning players because of that? am i screwed over? Also,my account has a history of just not receiving items at all such as the lapis fae glider aswell, is there a separate lvl 55 box that I'm missing out on? Idk if it was just a Live thing but on there we all got a box with a bjorne mount and stuff for reaching lvl 55.

My account was made aug 30 2018 (ditching Live during that time). Do I not qualify as a new player or returning players because of that? am i screwed over? Also,my account has a history of just not receiving items at all such as the lapis fae glider aswell, is there a separate lvl 55 box that I'm missing out on? Idk if it was just a Live thing but on there we all got a box with a bjorne mount and stuff for reaching lvl 55.
The support pack expired for returning players on the 31st of May. Only new players can receive it now.
Your account is not eligible as a new player and it does not qualify as a returning player.

The lapis fae wing is a level reward item. Its not given at level 55. The lever is level 30 if I am not mistaken and the box with a bjorne in it is also not a thing on this server

The support pack expired for returning players on the 31st of May. Only new players can receive it now.
Your account is not eligible as a new player and it does not qualify as a returning player.

The lapis fae wing is a level reward item. Its not given at level 55. The lever is level 30 if I am not mistaken and the box with a bjorne in it is also not a thing on this server
can you give me a list of level reward items? the only thing I got was the boxes with the 30 day cogwheel, farm cart, and clipper

There was an ebonfur bjorne mount in the veteran support pack i believe with the little white rabbit pet. Yes, the lapis fae wings were a level 30 reward. You got it while leveling. It was an auto quest that popped up and once you hit 30, you got it.

Back